• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Nider

Terrarian
I would like to make a suggestion. Please implement Normal Ore Generation, Hardmode Ore Generation and World Evil Generation mechanisms from Drunk World as separate options in the future version of TerraCustom. I don't know the way you've coded these features in the current version, but I would really like to use 'vanilla' 1.4 implementations of them for the extra large worlds

Zorendorf

Terrarian
one question, because of terraria 1.4 and the fact that you can't downgrade your version back to 1.3, and as you might know they added an tmodloader app to steam, now what I'm wondering is would it still work being put in the directory for the tmodloader app or does it absolutely have to be in the terraria directory?

jopojelly

Retinazer
tModLoader
one question, because of terraria 1.4 and the fact that you can't downgrade your version back to 1.3, and as you might know they added an tmodloader app to steam, now what I'm wondering is would it still work being put in the directory for the tmodloader app or does it absolutely have to be in the terraria directory?
getting it to work right now is probably really complicated, and I haven't worked through all the hoops yet. Just wait until it updates.

Scripter

Terrarian
It'll be worth the wait, for sure. Been using it for quite awhile now, and living without it has been kind of a pain. I think once tMod hits 1.4, the community will start to go nuts with mods again. Maybe we can even hope to see some new options in the 1.4 version!

Anubis

Terrarian
@Scripter Yeah same here this tool is the best at creating suitable worlds for my boss arenas, and vault worlds. The normal worldgen tends to like giving me the finger by placing the crimson right next to the jungle and hardmode without the stripes was the best. Darn I miss this tool!

Scripter

Terrarian
@Scripter Yeah same here this tool is the best at creating suitable worlds for my boss arenas, and vault worlds. The normal worldgen tends to like giving me the finger by placing the crimson right next to the jungle and hardmode without the stripes was the best. Darn I miss this tool!
I normally take a look at each world before I play it using TEdit. That way, I know the world generation hasn't givin me something terrible lol

Top Bottom