Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by ClearConscious, Jun 7, 2018.

1. ^ - ^

^ - ^ Terrarian

estimated time for the update

Slimesword09 likes this.
  2. This is great, literrally

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    Slimesword09 and The Cakemaster like this.
  3. Thorthegreat12

Thorthegreat12 Terrarian

This is great to hear! I can’t wait to see this game on Switch. Thanks for the update!
    Also could we have a Terraria Switch screenshot?

Slimesword09 likes this.
  4. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Always a treat to hear more news and info.

Looking great so far. I’m sure the Dryad loves her new fancy crystal doors.

5. Techdude594

Techdude594 Skeletron Prime

Yes! So glad you guys are pushing the Switch version first! Will you guys be doing those development streams like you guys did with 1.3 for consoles? Would be cool to see the Switch version and if it has any unique features early!

Slimesword09 likes this.
  6. Icy Motto

Icy Motto Plantera

Nice, excited for the Switch version!

Slimesword09 likes this.
  7. Supertiger

Supertiger Official Terrarian

10 hotbar slots please on all screen sizes

Slimesword09 and Antioch like this.
  8. Lord Peredur S.Taralian I

Lord Peredur S.Taralian I Eye of Cthulhu

I'm not a mobile user but i'm excited to see this news and the juicy development.

9. LinkSans2000

LinkSans2000 Steampunker

Wait...If there's Crystal Furniture that means It could be 1.3.5 equivalent!

10. SphinxGames

SphinxGames Skeletron Prime

Love to see news about the 1.3 update for switch and mobile.
    Love the work and effort that you guys are putting into this series of updates!

Slimesword09 likes this.
  11. dirtlord

dirtlord Skeletron Prime

I just had to check the wiki when you I saw this and sure enough crystal doors are 1.3.5 content which is odd considering they previously stated 1.3.0.7 best guess they decided that it was a small enough feature to just include anyway, or maybe since it's been delayed so much they pushed it ahead a few versions (though there is also a few obvious placeholders in that image)

Slimesword09 and LinkSans2000 like this.
  12. Sup3r87

Sup3r87 Terrarian

I see crystal doors in the background... Is crystal furniture going to be added too? :O

13. Arya Swan

Arya Swan Terrarian

Aw man, switch first then mobile?? Its ok,at least you release the mobile. (And i think i gonna be confused with those new UI's.)

Slimesword09 likes this.
  14. thevideogamebadger

thevideogamebadger Terrarian

Awesome to see a new update!

Slimesword09 likes this.
  15. LinkSans2000

LinkSans2000 Steampunker

My thoughts exactly

Slimesword09 likes this.
  16. fallenghost 79

fallenghost 79 Spazmatism

this is something i have been waiting for for a long time but i have a suggestion when your working on this update could you add controller support because i have a chromebook that could play this but it isnt touchscreen. but if you added controller support i could play on my chromebook

Slimesword09 likes this.
  17. Izumi

Izumi Skeletron

Great to finally see some mobile 1.3 progress! :D

Slimesword09 likes this.
  18. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Brain of Cthulhu

I highly doubt that mobile and Switch will come out on a later patch than PS4/XB1. All the port platforms are being built from the same base code. So expect Switch and mobile to release on the same patch, 1.3.0.7.

Don't read anything into these images. There is a very high chance they were just thrown together without any concern for what content they featured. They are definitely not an actual screen grab of the current mobile port. I doubt that work is even ready to be shown yet.

Slimesword09 and ShilohShepherds like this.
  19. Thorthegreat12

Thorthegreat12 Terrarian

Who knows for now anyway. The PS4/XB1 versions could be getting brought up to 1.3.5 soon. I totally agree though. Until release we can’t really read into anything.

Slimesword09 likes this.
  20. stipi69

stipi69 Terrarian

Like it, path you taked is very promising, please look into controls allso, like now picking and droping items in inventory on mobile phones is very awkward....
    Keep up good work

Slimesword09 likes this.