Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by ClearConscious, Jun 7, 2018.

1. MrRobot

MrRobot Terrarian

What did you expect they think the newer system will attract more gamers making them more money forget all the older systems its the same as T.o.w other games took priority when the truth Is terraria deserves another title but only cod or gta or fallout make there games better and actually listen to there customers

2. Electroman102

Electroman102 Skeletron Prime

I hope it will take a while longer for Re-Logic and Pipeworks to finish 1.3 for mobile cuz I still need to get all of the legacy items.

3. Sm-ArtThings

Sm-ArtThings Terrarian

I hate playing on touchscreen but this might make me finally start playing on mobile rather than 3DS for my portable Terraria.

4. BlueJELLO

BlueJELLO Terrarian

That new UI is lookin hawt. Glad they're changing it cause I never liked how the old one had a blue background, made it feel tight and stuffed up.looks a lot better without any background.

5. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

I kinda can’t blame you. To be honest, I don’t even know if the mobile edition will still be stable after the update.
    On the bright side, at least the switch will both be stable AND portable!

ShilohShepherds likes this.
  6. OldManLarry

OldManLarry Terrarian

YAS!!! ITS COMING! I've been saving my birthday money (well... trying to) for the Switch. And now, TERRARIA ON THE SWITCH! Oh, and MOBILE UPDATE!

Electroman102 likes this.
  7. baconcow

baconcow Terrarian

Kinda odd the mobile version is now coming out after the Switch version, given we were told that mobile was definitely going to come first. I'll probably just pick it up on Switch and ignore iOS.

8. Richardcrack11

Richardcrack11 Terrarian

Wou estoy emocionado por la nueva actualización y me encuentro asustado por que quiero saber si sera compatible con mi dispositivo android , aunque sea hagan una beta cerrada para probarla cunado este media lista:RE y me entanta lo que hacen gracias
    Atte: gracias ; (;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 9, 2018 ---
    Wou estoy emocionado por la nueva actualización y me encuentro asustado por que quiero saber si sera compatible con mi dispositivo android , aunque sea hagan una beta cerrada para probarla cunado este media lista:RE y me entanta lo que hacen gracias
    Atte: gracias ; (;)

9. Electroman102

Completely agree!

BlueJELLO likes this.
  10. MrJahanGuy

MrJahanGuy Terrarian

Also, since when were you able to craft the Piggy Bank, Flower of Fire, Cloud in a Bottle, and Glowstick?

11. Zeldars

Zeldars Terrarian

It is not fair to prioritize the Nintendo switch, since users of mobile devices have been waiting for an update for years expecting them to finish the work of xb1 and ps4 to continue with mobile devices.

LavaGamer likes this.
  12. Electroman102

I was wondering that too

But at least I won’t have to lose 1 gold for a piggy bank anymore

13. dirtlord

dirtlord Skeletron Prime

It has already been stated that this image is full of placeholders, as it is a mock-up, assume anything odd is a placeholder.

14. Electroman102

Come on… I was looking forward to crafting piggy banks and selling my merchant them… Oh well…

15. nphelps220

nphelps220 Official Terrarian

Looks like we'll be getting the latest version, too, based on the Crystal Doors in the Dryad's house! Nice!

16. Criddle

Criddle Guinea Pig

Pretty sure the mobile update will only be up to 1.3.0.7, like the console update. Like Loki said on the last page, this is just a mock-up with a focus on the UI, the rest is placeholder.

Proto Persona and InstaFiz like this.
  17. JuJuGamer7

JuJuGamer7 Terrarian

Huh Coming out for mobile eh nice

18. Electroman102

You just noticed this?

19. hallo123492

hallo123492 Terrarian

this is a bad craftig sytem.i love the old sytem:eek:

20. AntIVenenoX

AntIVenenoX Terrarian