Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by Safeman, Nov 8, 2018.

1. GAMINGPEA_64

GAMINGPEA_64 Eye of Cthulhu

Same.

2. Tyro

Tyro Terrarian

I'm very intrigued by blood moon fishing. I think it will make a great addition to the game.

GAMINGPEA_64 likes this.
  3. Nakano15

Nakano15 Official Terrarian

Beside being very vague, It's cool to know that there will be new blood moon monsters, I wonder if they will begin appearing on Hardmode.

4. GAMINGPEA_64

GAMINGPEA_64 Eye of Cthulhu

Man, the Dev's are such good people, i always wanna hear more about 1.3- Wait, Did they say monthly updates!?

Tyro likes this.
  5. The World Over Heaven

The World Over Heaven The Destroyer

Okay, this is epic.

SphinxGames likes this.
  6. SphinxGames

SphinxGames Skeletron Prime

Can't wait for the 1.3.6 update! I'm building myself a new PC in a couple months and I'm thinking of getting a custom side panel that is Terraria themed! I'm also looking forward to seeing some performance updates to the Xbox One edition as that's my primary system for Terraria and going from the perfect 60fps that I was getting pre 1.3 to the piddly 15 to 30 fps right now is really killing my Terraria experience. Loving all the teasers and loving 1.3.6! Have a great day if you are reading this and goodbye!

7. former_lurker

former_lurker Terrarian

[​IMG]
    *plod, plod, plod* "RAWWWR!!"

Translation: "Why can't I eat Terrarians NOW?!"

And the Terrarians respond, "Why can't we slaughter this thing NOW?!"

Seriously can't wait! :nursenaughty:

8. ItsFireBlak

ItsFireBlak Steampunker

one of the developers who hired from the moders community was the calamity? if it were so 1.3.6 would be a bomb

9. Batby

Batby Terrarian

No disrespect to the calamity team, but programming isn't there strong point.

10. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron

The only thing about this that severely disappoints me is that console players will have to wait 3 years to get 1.3.6 at all :(

11. Xiarno

Xiarno Terrarian

"Red" night you say ? huhuh

12. Yello_Xplorer

Yello_Xplorer Plantera

Now we just need a special Solar Eclipse fishing reward or we'll stop playing :dryadwink:

13. ShadowOfDarkness

ShadowOfDarkness Terrarian

Ah yes, the classic rebellious teenager.
    [​IMG]
    *stomp stomp stomp stomp scream*

"Goblin Shark"​

14. jdragon318

jdragon318 Terrarian

Thanks for the update news!
    And the new enemy looks great!

15. Seeabass

Seeabass Skeletron Prime

what a spooky boi

16. BattleDragon45

BattleDragon45 Slime Collector

WAIT UNITY!? No wonder the ps4 version is so broken.

17. This fish creature... is disgusting, but cool to add in Blood Moons as a fishable monster, just like Duke Fishron :)

18. Cyberra

Cyberra Skeletron

And dripplers/blood zombies aren't? Personally I think they're more disgusting... One is a floating mass of flesh covered with eyes and the other is a humanoid-shaped walking blood clot. The fish thing will fit right into the cast of the blood moon.

19. The Cakemaster

The Cakemaster Steampunker

Thank you.

20. ClearConscious

ClearConscious Community Manager Staff Member Pipeworks Studio

Gotta say, I got to play around a bit with the Switch version, and it feels great. Still a lot of work left to be done, but things are shaping up nicely. The growing pains of PS4 & Xbox One, and all those fixes are having a measurable impact on Switch with the unified codebase.

Cjjedik, Xman101, InstaFiz and 2 others like this.