Terraria State of the Game - April 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will journeys end work with calamity or mods at all?
Well, considering that Calamity is its own full fledged mod, I imagine that once tModLoader updates to 1.4 that the team will have some serious reworkings to do. The same goes for other mods like Thorium and the like.

Will the item duplication glitch be fixed in 1.4? I couldn't find an answer in any of the forums. It's certainly game-breaking and requires very little effort, and its existence severely clashes with Journey Mode's item generation abilities.

Will the item duplication glitch be fixed in 1.4? I couldn't find an answer in any of the forums. It's certainly game-breaking and requires very little effort, and its existence severely clashes with Journey Mode's item generation abilities.
You always can copy your world save with all items, that's easiest dupe ever. I'm not using it, but I know it exists, and probably can't be fixed due to how game works. So any other dupe problem is not that critical actually, when this exists. =p

Any updates for the Switch 1.3.5 update? Or the promised multiplayer? Just curious! Also am taking a grievance in how Chippy said on his State of Play video that the Switch is just a powered mobile when it can run Witcher 3, ACNH, BotW and more. Hardly sounds like a powered mobile.

Me before Journey's End "Whatever I want splitscreen before features"
Me after Journey's End "YES ME WANT THAT ON SWITCH FORGET SPLITSCREEN GIMME!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom