Terraria State of the Game - April 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing at the graveyard looks like a spazmatism icon on top of the old one's army altar or is it only me?But I'm pretty sure is something new only that itlooks like a spazmatism icon on top of the crystal altar thing from the old one's army

Official modding support for PC? No way... Official Steam Workshop support?!
Just when I thought that the new version couldn't be more exciting...

How hard should one hit themselves to pass out till May 16? I ask for a friend...
If it’s steam workshop support I will be legit so happy, as that means I may be able to finally play with mods since they don’t like me
i don’t think it is going to be that, thinking that if it is pc only, might be unfair, so i think it will be some sort of creative mode.

I alread
i don’t think it is going to be that, thinking that if it is pc only, might be unfair, so i think it will be some sort of creative mode.
I already said it will not be that it just reminds me that and 1.4 will come to all verison not only pc

Just Give us Mechanical Brain of Cthulhu dammit. Feels so wrong to have the upgraded version of the BoC be a worm
I've always thought that the Destroyer should just have a brain phase and a worm phase. That would also solve the problem of the Destroyer being so easy to cheese.

I've always thought that the Destroyer should just have a brain phase and a worm phase. That would also solve the problem of the Destroyer being so easy to cheese.
they should put macaroni with the destroyer because it is very easy to cheese it. (yes it is a joke and if don't get it is a mac n' cheese pun)

I know it was for all devices..... I was just saying that the steam workshop support would most likely be only for pc just because steam is only able to have playable games on pc, so that is why i said it would not be that.

I know it was for all devices..... I was just saying that the steam workshop support would most likely be only for pc just because steam is only able to have playable games on pc, so that is why i said it would not be that.
if only console let mods...The future of console gaming will grow faster but hey nintendo ,microsoft, sony and etc but NO! They must not let mods and we are forced to play vanilla that means we get bored easily and buy new games and forget terraria and other games faster.

if only console let mods...The future of console gaming will grow faster but hey nintendo ,microsoft, sony and etc but NO! They must not let mods and we are forced to play vanilla that means we get bored easily and buy new games and forget terraria and other games faster.
For the console makers, it's about their survival. Mods the way tML do things would allow hackers to run unauthorized code. It would only be a matter of time before the security systems gets hacked, and that would kill the platform. No sane game developer would make games for it, knowing that it would be stolen by pirates in a jiffy.

They must not let mods and we are forced to play vanilla
This is one of the very reasons that I was hoping that they'd change their mind and let us have more than just 3 winners to the costume contest. Even if they get modded in then you guys still wouldn't be able to have them.

why
For the console makers, it's about their survival. Mods the way tML do things would allow hackers to run unauthorized code. It would only be a matter of time before the security systems gets hacked, and that would kill the platform. No sane game developer would make games for it, knowing that it would be stolen by pirates in a jiffy.
don't they make bots to check

why don't they make bots to check
You mean scan incoming code for malware? That battle has already been lost. The hackers won that one. Just look at the state of pc anti-virus if you don't believe me. Whitelisting is the way to go, and that is essentially what they are doing.

By the way, we are getting away from this thread's topic and purpose. If you wish to continue to discuss this, please PM me.

Last edited:
Will xbox One , ps4 and switch get mod support? I have always been watching chippy play thorium and calamity and i cant afford a pc that can run terraria with mods, but i have an xbox, I have heard other people talk about this but never got a yes or no answer

It could be built in or u have to download a free dlc (please dont make it like 10$ or even 1cent because pc gets mods for free, I you arent able to add mods or you are just too lazy To do so, My friends all play on pc or mobile, is it possible that when all platforms are up to date with each other, try to add cross platform. I also realized that mobile Has controller support, why cant console have keyboard and mouse support, and make thick courser a setting I am never find my courser when im playing terraria on my xbox. Oh and last but not least what ever happened to xbox and ps4 getting 1.4 the same time as pc would but I guess that isn't Happening anymore.

I hope a dev sees this and replies with news about this because I’m sure many people have the same questions.

Will xbox One , ps4 and switch get mod support? I have always been watching chippy play thorium and calamity and i cant afford a pc that can run terraria with mods, but i have an xbox, I have heard other people talk about this but never got a yes or no answer

It could be built in or u have to download a free dlc (please dont make it like 10$ or even 1cent because pc gets mods for free, I you arent able to add mods or you are just too lazy To do so, My friends all play on pc or mobile, is it possible that when all platforms are up to date with each other, try to add cross platform. I also realized that mobile Has controller support, why cant console have keyboard and mouse support, and make thick courser a setting I am never find my courser when im playing terraria on my xbox. Oh and last but not least what ever happened to xbox and ps4 getting 1.4 the same time as pc would but I guess that isn't Happening anymore.

I hope a dev sees this and replies with news about this because I’m sure many people have the same questions.
no. they can't get mod support, that also includes mobile too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom