1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by Loki, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Shane|is|waiting

Shane|is|waiting Terrarian

Im going to predict that the xbox update will launch December the 21

2. Mom

Mom Terrarian

I assumed that this was likely going to be the way things would play out a question i am curious about is what is the average time between an update and the first hotfix patch. I'm curious for personal reasons if someone could give a rough estimate

3. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

In this case only the developers were involved in writing the announcement. It is commonly the case that drafts for announcements will be created early before they are released. If you have more detailed questions about this, we can continue this in our PM :dryadsmile:

InstaFiz likes this.
  4. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Not odd at all. It’s a common practice to get ahead and prepared. I mean whatever day it came out a lot of this remains the same. Pieces needed editing at the last minute but that’s way easier than writing from scratch with short timeframes. ;)

It depends on what bugs you are dealing with in said patch and how long Sony/MS take to review it. If you mean this specific one, it’s going to have to be targeted at the worst issues (crashes, save conversion, etc) so those can get sorted quickly (and before we run into stuff like people at Sony being out for Xmas). All the other bugs and feedback are being documented fully for the second wave, which I would have to assume will be ASAP in the new year with the team working on that the rest of the month so it’s ready for January.

(That’s my best guess based on where things sit today - so don’t consider that carved in stone)

5. SpartanSHATTER

SpartanSHATTER Spazmatism

WORT WORT WORT!

6. marcoboyle

marcoboyle Terrarian

If your a member of any terraria communities then I believe anyone else who is part of those communities can join your world too.

I noticed that you mention people appearing with op things and that usually comes from being a member of one of those 'terraria all item world', communities.

7. GespenstKAF

GespenstKAF Spazmatism

And the first thing they would snap up would be Red's Wings.
    Bah, I was never interested in those things:
    I just want to get Loki's Dev stuff when the hotfix rolls out.
    I want your helmet, Loki.

8. BONESAW214

BONESAW214 Spazmatism

Got my first new world loading. It weird tho two of my old world's say Legacy, but one doesnt. I usually play Terraria on p.c. or Xbox one, but have PS4 to play with friends who only have PlayStation. But I guess it's good I have it for this. I hope Microsoft is peppy. Lol. Sooo happy tho long wait is over. (Except for switch :) lol

9. Tapoutmc34FTW

Tapoutmc34FTW Terrarian

I have the PS3 version of Terraria. Is this update not coming to that version?

10. BONESAW214

BONESAW214 Spazmatism

It is not coming to ps3, Xbox 360, or Wii u correct

11. Abyss Raider

Abyss Raider Steampunker

Oh my god this got released on the day of my last Final?! So now I can spend my break playing this uninterrupted... It's like an early Christmas gift!!! Thank you, Redigit and Pipeworks! :dryadpassionate:

12. Tapoutmc34FTW

Tapoutmc34FTW Terrarian

Well crap...

13. Possessed_soul88

Possessed_soul88 Plantera

So, started a new world, got all the way upto the pillars, maybe it was a bad idea for expert mode, jesus they are ridiculous

Tapoutmc34FTW and The Solar God like this.
  14. Or Vita or 3ds
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 16, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 16, 2017 ---
    WHAT?!!? YOU GOT TO THE PILLARS ALREADY!!?? THE UPDATES ONLY BEEN OUT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS!!

15. RichardWayne

RichardWayne Terrarian

Guessing no hope for a fix at this point.. no Terraria this weekend. We'll see what happens Monday..

16. summonsword

summonsword Terrarian

thanks just saw your reply yeah thats what it is but what bothers is that they removed the button to make the world private

17. Well I'm ready for the update, I only have one character and one world.

18. TheOrangeNinjaYT

TheOrangeNinjaYT Skeletron Prime

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2017
  19. LeftyRedd

LeftyRedd Terrarian

I pulled that up by pressing L1 or R2, can't remember which, when I was in the crafting menu. Found it by accident.

20. Bacon_Bark

Bacon_Bark Official Terrarian

People are saying its due to truly come out next week but others say today is the a trust worthy ETA?