Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be safe to assume that the team will want to take a close look at the emerging issues on PS4 for the XB1 build on top of whatever MS feeds back, if anything. Too many moving parts to even hazard a guess right now - and that doesn't even count that MS will get back to 505 whenever they do, not a second before.

I assumed that this was likely going to be the way things would play out a question i am curious about is what is the average time between an update and the first hotfix patch. I'm curious for personal reasons if someone could give a rough estimate

So did the staff start writing this regardless of the update not being out yet?
Odd...

In this case only the developers were involved in writing the announcement. It is commonly the case that drafts for announcements will be created early before they are released. If you have more detailed questions about this, we can continue this in our PM :dryadsmile:

So did the staff start writing this regardless of the update not being out yet?
Odd...

Not odd at all. It’s a common practice to get ahead and prepared. I mean whatever day it came out a lot of this remains the same. Pieces needed editing at the last minute but that’s way easier than writing from scratch with short timeframes. ;)

I assumed that this was likely going to be the way things would play out a question i am curious about is what is the average time between an update and the first hotfix patch. I'm curious for personal reasons if someone could give a rough estimate

It depends on what bugs you are dealing with in said patch and how long Sony/MS take to review it. If you mean this specific one, it’s going to have to be targeted at the worst issues (crashes, save conversion, etc) so those can get sorted quickly (and before we run into stuff like people at Sony being out for Xmas). All the other bugs and feedback are being documented fully for the second wave, which I would have to assume will be ASAP in the new year with the team working on that the rest of the month so it’s ready for January.

(That’s my best guess based on where things sit today - so don’t consider that carved in stone)

thanks because everytime it would be people with just op things (i started a new world with my friends)

If your a member of any terraria communities then I believe anyone else who is part of those communities can join your world too.

I noticed that you mention people appearing with op things and that usually comes from being a member of one of those 'terraria all item world', communities.

If your a member of any terraria communities then I believe anyone else who is part of those communities can join your world too.

I noticed that you mention people appearing with op things and that usually comes from being a member of one of those 'terraria all item world', communities.

And the first thing they would snap up would be Red's Wings.
Bah, I was never interested in those things:
I just want to get Loki's Dev stuff when the hotfix rolls out.
I want your helmet, Loki.

Got my first new world loading. It weird tho two of my old world's say Legacy, but one doesnt. I usually play Terraria on p.c. or Xbox one, but have PS4 to play with friends who only have PlayStation. But I guess it's good I have it for this. I hope Microsoft is peppy. Lol. Sooo happy tho long wait is over. (Except for switch :) lol

Oh my god this got released on the day of my last Final?! So now I can spend my break playing this uninterrupted... It's like an early Christmas gift!!! Thank you, Redigit and Pipeworks! :dryadpassionate:

It is not coming to ps3, Xbox 360, or Wii u correct
Or Vita or 3ds
[doublepost=1513387119,1513387032][/doublepost]
So, started a new world, got all the way upto the pillars, maybe it was a bad idea for expert mode, jesus they are ridiculous
WHAT?!!? YOU GOT TO THE PILLARS ALREADY!!?? THE UPDATES ONLY BEEN OUT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS!!

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Last edited by a moderator:
So can someone answer this cos im well stressed, can you actually access a full crafting list? Because i hate the new quick list it only lets you craft to the relevant items in your inventory, i wanna be able to see the full available stuff :(
I pulled that up by pressing L1 or R2, can't remember which, when I was in the crafting menu. Found it by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom