• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Xbox One What is the luckiest moment you’ve ever had in Terraria?

butterflypixie

The Destroyer
got a rod of discord i like it but i know my friend loves it so i give it her but she gets all "no its fine you have it" so she insists she farm one for me just as i say she might be there a while she says no i wont and magic mirrored to give me the discord rod shed just got

also came across a sword shrine by complete accident whilst mining and got arkhalis

NerdBird

Official Terrarian
I probably got the most lucky when I got 4 lizard eggs within 2 months (And 2 of them being with 2 days!)

That was a good day :happy:

But an example of some bad luck is one time when I was about to have a rematch with skeletron prime as a summoner and the blood moon started as soon as I spawned him in and it resulted in one of the most intense fights I have ever had. I won though! :p

Last edited:

Lettuce Monk

The Destroyer
Havent been playing terraria for long but my luckiest moment was the first time I ever killed the moon lord in expert, I opened the treasure bag, and it had Valkyrie‘s dev set in it! I didn’t even know dev sets existed back then so I was quite confused.

Slimeydirt21

Terrarian
I was building at base when my stardust dragon killed a pixie and I got a hollowed key , I then got 2 more not 5 mins later 👏

richtea

Terrarian
My first drop from the Ice Queen was the pet that I wanted.

I'm currently grinding for boss trophies and I only had to beat Moon Lord maybe five times to get the trophy and the SDMG. That said, I had to beat Skeletron over 20 times to get his trophy.

Top Bottom