What's your signature weapon?

Clockwork Assault Rifle. It is love, it is life, it is EVERYTHING. But I'm pretty sure there already is a thread like this named "What's your swear-by-it weapon?"

Frostbrand symbolizes my connection with the Ice Element, and is close to Auroras to a degree considering how the Northern & Southern Lights happen in very cold regions mostly. It is my favorite Hardmode Sword even though it is eventually outclassed by the True Swords, followed by the Terra Blade and Meowmere.

Tbh, it's the copper shortsword

I know it's the worst weapon in the game, but it has sentimental value to me, It reminds me of how far I've come. I used to be worrying if I was going to survive the night, and now I'm trying to kill a giant plant monster in a jungle with armor made of the esscense of mechanical beasts

Terra Blade, since the first time I crafted it, it stays in my first slot.
It's colors match the colors my main OC is missing, when I draw both of them, then I feel like the color sheme is completed.

I like using the Toxic Flask for just killing random enemies in my way.

For actually fighting, I love the Star Wrath.

Actually, I take it back. Probably the Paladin's Hammer. It, to me, symbolizes power, and how I worked hard to get what I have.

I take mine back. NP's fine, but there are different things I like.
Phantasm: Yes, I know that my first 1.3 playthrough WAS melee, but this was always a side weapon. Since I wasn't using the Vortex Armor, I decided to give this a try. Whenever I needed some extra speed (rather than going through walls or knocking back (SE or DB)), I used this. I grew attached to it because it reminds me of the nice times, back in July.
Tungsten stuff: This was also apart of my 1.3 playthrough, a big one. While I didn't wield a lot of it, I look back to laugh at myself. "Anyone got any spare tungsten I could borrow???" I would always say. It was always great to remember the times that I had gotten through, and I loved it.
I never got the tungsten, except for the chest. Until I skipped ahead, I wore lead.

Shouldn't this thread be in PC general talk?

My favorite is Possessed Hatchet.
Homing and Auto-Swing.
Gives me a better opportunity to dodge.

Tizona. it is considered obsolete because it deals less damage than Excalibur, swings slower than it and it's harder to obtain than terra blade.
but the sword isn't worthless, it didn't loose all of it's usefulness, it's still ok. I still like this sword.

Back
Top Bottom