Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Aurora3500
Reason: Thread Purpose has been Served
Lock date: 15:03 23-11-2016
  1. CinamonPizza

CinamonPizza Retinazer

*Points to steam integration*
    You can use that while the people at T-Shock are updating TShock

2. ShamanoftheSands

ShamanoftheSands Terrarian

What do you mean?

3. CinamonPizza

CinamonPizza Retinazer

With steam intergration, you can run a server for you and friends to play with without TShock/Hamachii.
    You do need to download some other files, witch are found HERE! Other than that, theres no need to download anything, and you can basically jump right in.

4. Koval92

Koval92 Terrarian

The thing is half of players can't play game anymore because of low fps and crashes

5. GamReCat

GamReCat Terrarian

lol joined my friend's server and immediately got the life fruit achievement on a new character...okay

James Harrow likes this.
  6. ShamanoftheSands

ShamanoftheSands Terrarian

Now this is turning into a more personal problem, because I don't add the people on my server as my friends on Steam.
    So, as you can see, instead of dealing with my easy-to-fix problem of adding them to my friends list, I prefer to complain to the Re-Logic developer about how I wish the update wasn't added yet.

7. CinamonPizza

CinamonPizza Retinazer

Theres nothing T-Shock can do about updating there server software before 1.3 is even released. My suggestion? Wait.

8. Pixelsplitter552

Pixelsplitter552 Skeletron Prime

I need recipies! can I get a few for the new stuff? I have like all the items in 1.2 and I would like to make new gear, tools, weapons and...
    Wait, a yo-yo?

9. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

If there are specific bugs, report them with crash logs. That's what helps get them fixed.

10. Koval92

Koval92 Terrarian

There are no crash logs to be sent, just my computer freezes and needs restart after this slideshow game launches. 1.2.4 was absolutely no problem, now it's major slideshow, not a game. + Mods here are not responding, so whatever. I want my money back.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 1, 2015 ---
    :(

Attached Files:

• lol.PNG
      lol.PNG
      File size:
      116.8 KB
      Views:
  11. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Then contact Steam or GOG, wherever you purchased your game. We do not give refunds through this site.

12. Koval92

Koval92 Terrarian

I would not expect refund from cheaters. Whatever, bye.

13. pook03

pook03 Terrarian

While playing.
    it started raining frikin slimes.
    WHAT THE CRAP!

Nike Leon likes this.
  14. CinamonPizza

CinamonPizza Retinazer

New Event.
    Slime Rain.
    Expect a King Slime.
    Deal with it :dryadcool:

Jspy1 likes this.
  15. Mattcraft

Mattcraft Terrarian

Let it rain! LET IT RAIN SLIMES!

16. pook03

pook03 Terrarian

Yeah. Its pretty funny. King slime ambushed me. I killed him with a bunch of grenades. I'm almost to hardmode I beat all 3 bosses and i still need meteorite and i already have a hellelevator in place

17. cancan460

cancan460 Skeletron

Some serious feedback about the final boss here:
    Please make both the pillars and the Moon Lord himself (and possibly the crazed coven guy) have a debuff aura which reduces vamping effects (spectre/vampire knives) by a significant amount, it is very disappointing how a boss which seems to be very cool and challenging can just be grinded and cheesed by using healing tools, it also takes away from that whole awe-inspiring thing.

18. SkitRoll

SkitRoll Terrarian

For some reason, I cant join my other friends through via steam. when I accept their invite, it tells me their game info. Anybody else getting this problem?

19. pook03

pook03 Terrarian

You go into multiplayer and then you click HOST & PLAY. Or if you click Join friends Via steam you can join them. And if join friends via steam doesn't work you click HOST & Play instead.

Nike Leon likes this.
  20. KazmaDatWizard

KazmaDatWizard Terrarian

Some achievements don't work. I can't remember which ones but some of them don't trigger when you do them

Zaicon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.