• Switch 1.4: Journey's End on Switch released January 4, 2022! More details here. Report bugs here.

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

NahuelMaker

Terrarian
i'm not sure what the problem is but whenever i try to host and play with the tremor mod on it gets stuck on starting server, same with calamity, host and play works fine when i don't have tmod installed and i really don't know whats wrong or what to do. I played calamity like a year ago with friends and i didn't run into this problem. plz help :<

so the versions of the tremor has bugs or erores.Try to install the latest version of tmodloader to see if it works

The Failbox

Terrarian
I’m trying to create mod, but my item sprites are fairly large. I tried using item.scale to make it smaller, which did fix it when swung, but when I hover over a block, it shows this absolutely massive sprite. This also happens when it is dropped and in the world.

jopojelly

Retinazer
tModLoader
I’m trying to create mod, but my item sprites are fairly large. I tried using item.scale to make it smaller, which did fix it when swung, but when I hover over a block, it shows this absolutely massive sprite. This also happens when it is dropped and in the world.
the game doesn't really use item.scale everywhere, so any value of item.scale is pretty useless, your best bet it to just make the sprite the size you actually want it to be.

The Failbox

Terrarian
Turns out it was because in Piskel I had the actual sprite size smaller, but not the resolution, so when I exported it, it was a larger image.

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
Just wondering, is this tutorial for creating mods on mac without tModLoader outdated or does it still work, and would it work for the GOG version? I've been looking for a way to mod without the use of tModLoader for a while and just wanted to make sure that this is a working tutorial before I start

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 3.51.03 PM.png

jopojelly

Retinazer
tModLoader
Just wondering, is this tutorial for creating mods on mac without tModLoader outdated or does it still work, and would it work for the GOG version? I've been looking for a way to mod without the use of tModLoader for a while and just wanted to make sure that this is a working tutorial before I start

tmodloader doesn't work on gog right now, so you are out of luck.

Top Bottom