Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Party Remi

Terrarian
Hello, old veteran 'ere.
Just so you know, you need to adjust it now because TML literally just updated on base a week ago and now some mods [that might require an update] aren't corresponding properly anymore.

Äøcêlyñ

Terrarian
So I have tModLoader v0.11.8 64bit. I just attempted to build and reload a mod I had started to make, tested things for a bit, then relaunched tML. But when I launched it I got this error:

1616633768188.png

1616634252052.png

Attempted to relaunch multiple times and this was the error I got every time. Never happened to me, and I'm sure this is uncommon throughout the tModLoader 64bit community. Is there any way to fix this, or am I just done with tModLoader?

DatSir332

Terrarian
While starting 64bit I get this error:
[20:57:06] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.11.8 Win32NT client (2021/03/28)
[20:57:06] [1/INFO] [tML]: Running on NetFramework 4.8
[20:57:06] [1/INFO] [tML]: Engine: FNA
[20:57:06] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\tModLoader\tModLoader64bit.exe
[20:57:06] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\tModLoader
[20:57:06] [1/INFO] [tML]: Launch Parameters:
[20:57:06] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> MonoMod.RuntimeDetour, Version=19.12.19.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[20:57:06] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: MonoMod.RuntimeDetour, Version=19.12.19.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> MonoMod.Utils, Version=19.12.19.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[20:57:06] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: MonoMod.RuntimeDetour, Version=19.12.19.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> Mono.Cecil, Version=0.11.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50cebf1cceb9d05e
[20:57:06] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> Ionic.Zip.Reduced, Version=1.9.1.8, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=edbe51ad942a3f5c
[20:57:06] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> FNA, Version=20.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[20:57:06] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> Newtonsoft.Json, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed
[20:57:06] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: -> Steamworks.NET, Version=9.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[20:57:07] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Assembly Resolve: ReLogic, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null -> FNA, Version=17.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[20:57:07] [1/WARN] [tML]: Upgraded Reference FNA -> Version=17.4.0.0 -> 20.4.0.0
[20:57:07] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL '/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.MetalDevice.sel_registerName(Byte[] name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.MetalDevice..cctor()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.CreateWindow()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game..ctor()
at Terraria.Main..ctor()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)

[20:57:07] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.IO.WorldFile::LoadChests(BinaryReader) added by tModLoader
[20:57:07] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Hook On.Terraria.IO.WorldFile::SaveChests(BinaryWriter) added by tModLoader
[20:57:08] [1/INFO] [tML]: Checking Steam installation...
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 1281930
SteamInternal_SetMinidumpSteamID: Caching Steam ID: 76561198392499910 [API loaded no]
[20:57:08] [1/INFO] [tML]: Steam installation OK.
IGLDevice: OpenGLDevice
OpenGL Device: Radeon RX 570 Series
OpenGL Driver: 4.6.14760 Compatibility Profile Context 21.2.3 27.20.14535.3005
OpenGL Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
MojoShader Profile: glsl120
Using EXT_swap_control_tear VSync!
[20:57:09] [1/DEBUG] [Terraria]: Graphics Device: Generic PnP Monitor {{Width:1600 Height:900 Format:Color}}
Using EXT_swap_control_tear VSync!
[20:57:09] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.InvalidOperationException: Engine initialization failed!
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine..ctor(String settingsFile, TimeSpan lookAheadTime, String rendererId)
at Terraria.Main.LoadMusic()
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.ClientInitialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.FNALaunch.Main(String[] args)

Unhandled Exception: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at FAudio.FACTAudioEngine_ShutDown(IntPtr pEngine)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine.Finalize()

So i figured out that problem, I had 2 terraria folders, one on the G drive and one on the E drive. The correct one was G and the fake one was E. It tried to run the outdated E one so i just moved it.

Last edited:

Bread Meister

Skeletron Prime
Just wanted to know if this is normal:

When running mods on the 64bit tml i get noticeably worse performance than if running the same mods in the original.
Thanks for any help.

cozbad

Terrarian
The Ai for most vanilla bosses is messed up. I do not have a normal version of tModLoader. I installed a 64 bit version. Even with every mod unloaded but cheatsheet, the vanilla bosses AI and textures are messed up. Martian Saucer and Golem's AI and textures are fine for some reason. Anyone have this problem or know how to fix it? Screenshot of some bosses ingame below
(Plantera)
(King Slime)
(Skeletron)

tvk75

Terrarian
So when i try to open the game (in 64bit) this error pops up and my game crashes: ''System.NotSupportedException: Unrecognized window depth/stencil format!
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.OpenGLDevice..ctor(PresentationParameters presentationParameters)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.CreateGLDevice(PresentationParameters presentationParameters, GraphicsAdapter adapter)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice..ctor(GraphicsAdapter adapter, GraphicsProfile graphicsProfile, PresentationParameters presentationParameters)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.IGraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()'' i only have cheat sheet active and im trying to play a big modpack so i need the 64bit version

Attachments

• client-crashlog.txt
    15.8 KB · Views: 129

Thruid Guild

Terrarian
Hey just wondering, since word of tml 1.4 is on the horizon, how long do people think it will take for this to catch up to the 32 bit version when it is released?

Manikas

Terrarian
I was wondering - Can I play steam multiplayer on tmodloader 64 bit with a player that has tmodloader 32 bit and if yes then how, because I have already tried it with one friend and for him terraria was stuck on the joining screen when he tried to join my server.

KuroZabulus

Terrarian
So i am running a Calamity world with some other mods with my friend, and every time the Old One's Army event start, this error occurred after the first wave:

09/07/2021 1:14:58 AM
System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at SDL2.SDL.SDL_GL_SwapWindow(IntPtr window)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.OpenGLDevice.SwapBuffers(Nullable`1 sourceRectangle, Nullable`1 destinationRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindowHandle)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.Present()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.IGraphicsDeviceManager.EndDraw()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.EndDraw()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)

This error doesn't appear in the 32bit version, only in the 64bit and only in the Old One's Army event
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Top Bottom