Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

The Ai for most vanilla bosses is messed up. I do not have a normal version of tModLoader. I installed a 64 bit version. Even with every mod unloaded but cheatsheet, the vanilla bosses AI and textures are messed up. Martian Saucer and Golem's AI and textures are fine for some reason. Anyone have this problem or know how to fix it? Screenshot of some bosses ingame below
(Plantera)
(King Slime)
(Skeletron)

So when i try to open the game (in 64bit) this error pops up and my game crashes: ''System.NotSupportedException: Unrecognized window depth/stencil format!
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.OpenGLDevice..ctor(PresentationParameters presentationParameters)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.CreateGLDevice(PresentationParameters presentationParameters, GraphicsAdapter adapter)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice..ctor(GraphicsAdapter adapter, GraphicsProfile graphicsProfile, PresentationParameters presentationParameters)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.IGraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()'' i only have cheat sheet active and im trying to play a big modpack so i need the 64bit version

Attachments

• client-crashlog.txt
    15.8 KB · Views: 182
Hey just wondering, since word of tml 1.4 is on the horizon, how long do people think it will take for this to catch up to the 32 bit version when it is released?

I was wondering - Can I play steam multiplayer on tmodloader 64 bit with a player that has tmodloader 32 bit and if yes then how, because I have already tried it with one friend and for him terraria was stuck on the joining screen when he tried to join my server.

So i am running a Calamity world with some other mods with my friend, and every time the Old One's Army event start, this error occurred after the first wave:

09/07/2021 1:14:58 AM
System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at SDL2.SDL.SDL_GL_SwapWindow(IntPtr window)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.OpenGLDevice.SwapBuffers(Nullable`1 sourceRectangle, Nullable`1 destinationRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindowHandle)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.Present()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.IGraphicsDeviceManager.EndDraw()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.EndDraw()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SDL2_FNAPlatform.RunLoop(Game game)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

This error doesn't appear in the 32bit version, only in the 64bit and only in the Old One's Army event
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

So i have a friend who has this issue with tmodloader 64. Don't know how to help him with this.

Attachments

• unknown-130.png
    unknown-130.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 398
I need help with my tmod. Everytime i try to load into a world it says a mod is taking too much space. I've tried all I know and need suggestions.

I am getting memory corruption/memory errors on tmodloader 64bit version 1.11.8.5 with thorium and a few qol mods.

Attachments

• client.log
    45.2 KB · Views: 185
its stuck in fullscreen for me and it wont toggle back into windowed mode.
I've turned it off in tmod's config yet its still fullscreen.
Anybody have this problem?

Back
Top Bottom