Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Wanna create some kind of shuriken, I need to check for facing direction to change rotation?
searched for any player methods, but could not find one.
some kind of "player.direction" ?

Wanna create some kind of shuriken, I need to check for facing direction to change rotation?
searched for any player methods, but could not find one.
some kind of "player.direction" ?
Well, if it's a projectile you're talking about, they also have their own direction variable, so you could just do:
Code:
projectile.rotation += 0.02F * projectile.direction;
in one of the AI functions of your projectile.

So I have figured out how to summon every boss except the golem and fishron
Golem has too many parts xD

This is not seeming to work:

NPC.SpawnOnPlayer(player.whoAmI, NPCID.Golem);
NPC.SpawnOnPlayer(player.whoAmI, NPCID.DukeFishron);

If anyone could tell me what I'm doing wrong :p

Also is there any way to do something like summon both pumpkin and frost moons at once?

Just reinstalled Terraria after a long break from it. Tried to run a fresh tmodloader and I got this:
PSELSQW

I can run Terraria fine, but tmodloader just crashes when trying to open

Since there has been a long time from last time I'd been always engaging with Terraria's mods, tModLoader has updated 2 versions.
So am I able to modify settings about Worldgen now? In particular it's that question I asked long long ago, when blue, your answer is you don't like to write a hook that severs too narrowly.
It's just - can I remove the dispersion of crimson or corrupt blocks? Or can I remove (better modify) the generation of the big "V" blocks when hardmode is activated?
I don't yet sure whether this has something to do with the Worldgen... I simply think it's about the world and I guess bla bla bla...
At the moment you can't modify the hardmode generation yet. For world generation, you'll have to look into the source code, and use this as a reference: https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/wiki/Vanilla-World-Generation-Steps

Oh yeah, and this is the hook you'll be using: https://github.com/bluemagic123/tMo...worldgentaskslist-tasks-ref-float-totalweight

So I have figured out how to summon every boss except the golem and fishron
Golem has too many parts xD

This is not seeming to work:

NPC.SpawnOnPlayer(player.whoAmI, NPCID.Golem);
NPC.SpawnOnPlayer(player.whoAmI, NPCID.DukeFishron);

If anyone could tell me what I'm doing wrong :p

Also is there any way to do something like summon both pumpkin and frost moons at once?
I'd recommend looking into the code for how those two bosses are spawned, and also for how the moons work (unfortunately I don't have time to offer any more help right now).

Just reinstalled Terraria after a long break from it. Tried to run a fresh tmodloader and I got this:
PSELSQW

I can run Terraria fine, but tmodloader just crashes when trying to open
Just to make sure, you copied the tModLoader exe into the Terraria Steam folder where the vanilla exe is located, right?

Still cant summon bosses in multiplayer in Tremor Mod :(
The bosses are still a mod-specific problem.

Can you plz fix the sound engine for mac? It's differcult to play without sound you know.
If we ever find out what's causing the problems.

I've really created lots of shields till now... So I was wondering whether it is possible to create a custom equipment slot, an additional slot, namely shield slot. And this slot is independent and it can only put in shield? Or maybe not so specifically for shield, what about one more accessory slot?

Okay so me and my cousin tried in multiplayer the new Tremor Mod so we summoned boss but the moment he took any dmg he dissapeared so i guess its not fixed yet :( becuz the one who is responsible for Tremor Mod fixed the bug where we couldnt summon bosses in multiplayer but now we can but they dissapear the moment they take any dmg so i guess its TModLoader fault?

Okay so me and my cousin tried in multiplayer the new Tremor Mod so we summoned boss but the moment he took any dmg he dissapeared so i guess its not fixed yet :( becuz the one who is responsible for Tremor Mod fixed the bug where we couldnt summon bosses in multiplayer but now we can but they dissapear the moment they take any dmg so i guess its TModLoader fault?
Nope, this bug is also on their end.
Blue stated his Boss is working fine and so are the ones I made (as tests).

Is 1.7.7 still the latest version, and if I get this other version will most mods who are for 7.1.1 be unavaible to me?
0.8 is the latest version. 0.7.1.1 is the old version. A whole lot changed with the file format for 0.8, so we didn't maintain backwards capability.

Sure you'll miss out on these: 0.7 mods, but you won't be able to update these: 0.8 mods

Anyway, if a mod is still on 0.7, it's been a while and it might not be updated anymore anyway.

Back
Top Bottom