Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

oh my, tmod seems to be having a mid-life crisis, because almost all the mods are gone from the mod list, however i dont ever remember some of these mods from older versions, so i dont know if they are all older ones.

I'm having the same problem as some others with the Tmodloader version. Whenever I go into the browser in game it asks me to update to a previous version (.8.1.0) even though I have .8.3. When I look at the mods list none of the newer mods are there. Just really old ones that say they have been updated to work with .7

Thank you

I'm having the same problem as some others with the Tmodloader version. Whenever I go into the browser in game it asks me to update to a previous version (.8.1.0) even though I have .8.3. When I look at the mods list none of the newer mods are there. Just really old ones that say they have been updated to work with .7

Thank you

Same here... Win 10 Pro...

So I updated to TModLoader 8.3 and my load times are super slow. Now this wouldn't be a problem if my version Thorium worked with the update. I can't download the latest version. So because I use Thorium for my modded playthrough, when I entered the world, both my character and world were deleted from my computer. Couldn't even locate them in the recycle bin. Please fix this issue.

If mods have been updated for the latest version, am I going to have problems running on the GoG version of Tmodloader, which it seems isn't being updated?

Their TModLoader 8.3.1? I just updated, and after looking for them in the search engine, they aren't there.
In the mod`s respective thread in the forum...
Just like the old days of modding where there was no ingame menu to browse mods.
I have tML .8.3.1 and a working version of Thorium. All my other mods work too.

Sorry everyone for the last page or so confused about the update message and the mod browser showing the wrong mods. I went to bed early and didn't update the Mod Browser. It should be good now.
[doublepost=1469379525,1469379484][/doublepost]
If mods have been updated for the latest version, am I going to have problems running on the GoG version of Tmodloader, which it seems isn't being updated?
The person who patches the gog version mentioned they'd have time soon, so hopefully it won't be too long.

When I use mod browser anything i download goes into my mods folder but the mods don't work. Am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?

can we get a link to the Windows version? I'm literally moving tomorrow and won't have internet for weeks. Kinda want to do something more than vanilla.

If not, can anyone provide me with a non-updated zip of a working copy of 1.3.1.1 with tmodloader?

whenever I try to open the mod browser, my game freezes then crashes. there is also a mod that disables all hud ingame, forcing you to quit. does anyone know how to fix either of these?

Back
Top Bottom