Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I have an issue with sound:

Music is ok, sounds is ok, but the ambient sound drops to 0% every time I put it on 100%

Weapon swings and hitting enemies also doesn't have any sound.

So you're saying that dropbox is basically unavailable for the last 72 hours?
He's saying that Dropbox doesn't have enough bandwith to keep the Mod Browser running 24/7. Dropbox apparently has a daily bandwith limit of 10GB. When that runs out, no more Mod Browser. I'd have thought that 10GB per day would have been more than enough, but there may be something else that I don't know about.

The best that I can suggest is to try at different times of day to see when it's working.

He's saying that Dropbox doesn't have enough bandwith to keep the Mod Browser running 24/7. Dropbox apparently has a daily bandwith limit of 10GB. When that runs out, no more Mod Browser. I'd have thought that 10GB per day would have been more than enough, but there may be something else that I don't know about.

The best that I can suggest is to try at different times of day to see when it's working.
So you're saying that dropbox is basically unavailable for the last 72 hours?
We're looking into options to make the mod browser more available. Also, standard dropbox accounts can use up to 20 GB of bandwidth daily before being terminated after several warnings. When you go past this limit all your links become disabled. Jopo opened 3 new dropbox accounts lately, and of which all bandwidth was immediately consumed. We need a better option now, I'm looking into a dedicated BareMetal server.

Attachments

• 20170308131630_1.jpg
    20170308131630_1.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 220
What's wrong with the mod browser? It's not quite working right... And if it is working, the mods show up with 3 of the same mod. I'm confused.
As it got explained like literally on this page the mod browser runs off free dropbox accounts data limits which is 20gb so when people download 20gb of stuff the mod browser goes down. They're looking for a new solution that is less temporary aka beta.

As it got explained like literally on this page the mod browser runs off free dropbox accounts data limits which is 20gb so when people download 20gb of stuff the mod browser goes down. They're looking for a new solution that is less temporary aka beta.
Totally right :)

the windows file is actually mac the mac file is actually windows and I have no idea what's up with the Linux file, didn't check that one. just felt like you should probably know this.

ok so the file under windows is the one that actually works, but stuff is labelled mac, while mac is labeled windows???? i'm very confused and have yet to figure out how to open the mod browser

Last edited:
the windows file is actually mac the mac file is actually windows and I have no idea what's up with the Linux file, didn't check that one. just felt like you should probably know this.

ok so the file under windows is the one that actually works, but stuff is labelled mac, while mac is labeled windows???? i'm very confused and have yet to figure out how to open the mod browser
Which 'stuff' is labeled incorrectly? 'Mac' file? I don't know what you mean.

Hello, I'm new to modding and I have a question if anybody can answer it. I'm trying to make an ore block but whenever I go to mine it there is dirt particles coming out of it. Is there any way to change the particles? Thanks in advance. :happy:

could my memeory problem be like me using calamity thorium tremour and some more mods and there bigger mods so maybe im using to many togther

Can somebody help me? I am making a boss and I want it to spawn other NPCS. but it won't and it isn't even giving me a error! I tried everything I could think of.
Code:
using System;
using System.IO;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace Tesseract.NPCs.Boss
{
    public class Sporish : ModNPC
    {
        public override void SetDefaults()
        {
            npc.name = "Sporish";
            npc.displayName = "Sporish";
            npc.aiStyle = 1;
            npc.lifeMax = 5000;
            npc.damage = 40;
            npc.defense = 18;
            npc.knockBackResist = 0f;
            npc.width = 110;
            npc.height = 125;
            animationType = Terraria.ID.NPCID.BlueSlime;
            Main.npcFrameCount[npc.type] = 4;
            npc.value = Item.buyPrice(0, 1, 20, 45);
            npc.npcSlots = 1f;
            npc.boss = true;
            npc.lavaImmune = true;
            npc.noGravity = false;
            npc.noTileCollide = false;
            npc.buffImmune[24] = true;
            npc.HitSound = SoundID.NPCHit1;
            npc.DeathSound = SoundID.NPCDeath1;
            music = Terraria.ID.MusicID.Boss3;
            npc.netAlways = false;
        }
        public override void AutoloadHead(ref string headTexture, ref string bossHeadTexture)
        {
            bossHeadTexture = "Tesseract/NPCs/Boss/Sporish_Head_Boss";
        }
        public override void BossLoot(ref string name, ref int potionType)
        {
            potionType = Terraria.ID.ItemID.LesserHealingPotion;
        }
        public override void ScaleExpertStats(int numPlayers, float bossLifeScale)
        {
            npc.lifeMax = (int)(npc.lifeMax * 0.579f * bossLifeScale);
            npc.damage = (int)(npc.damage * 0.6f);
        }
        public override void AI()
        {
            npc.ai[0]++;
            Player P = Main.player[npc.target];
            if (npc.target < 0 || npc.target == 255 || Main.player[npc.target].dead || !Main.player[npc.target].active)
            {
                npc.TargetClosest(true);
            }
            npc.netUpdate = true;

npc.ai[1]++;
            if (npc.ai[1] >= 140)
            {
                float Speed = 10f;
                Vector2 vector8 = new Vector2(npc.position.X + (npc.width / 2), npc.position.Y + (npc.height / 2));
                int damage = 13;
                int type = mod.ProjectileType("LaunchingMushroom");
                Main.PlaySound(10, (int)npc.position.X, (int)npc.position.Y, 17);
                float rotation = (float)Math.Atan2(vector8.Y - (P.position.Y + (P.height * 0.5f)), vector8.X - (P.position.X + (P.width * 0.5f)));
                int num54 = Projectile.NewProjectile(vector8.X, vector8.Y, (float)((Math.Cos(rotation) * Speed) * -1), (float)((Math.Sin(rotation) * Speed) * -1), type, damage, 0f, 0);
                npc.ai[1] = 0;
            }
            if (npc.ai[0] % 600 == 3)

{
                NPC.NewNPC((int)npc.position.X, (int)npc.position.Y, mod.NPCType("SporeHouse"));
            }
            npc.ai[1] += 0;
        }
    }
}

Theres a problem with my tmodloader.
When i open the mod browser no mods show up
I need help with this ;-;
If you can help me with this ... thanks <3.:rslime:

Theres a problem with my tmodloader.
When i open the mod browser no mods show up
I need help with this ;-;
If you can help me with this ... thanks <3.:rslime:
How long do you wait because you atleast need to wait like 30 seconds to get all the mods loaded in the browser

Back
Top Bottom