Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Discussion in 'Works-in-Progress' started by Desenrrollado, Jan 17, 2019.

1. AlucardShadow

AlucardShadow Terrarian

Thanks, I caught the 64 bit version of the tremor in the discord and it worked fine, even with bugs I'm going to use it with the other mods.

2. ggdoug

ggdoug Skeletron Prime

Quick newbie question, how can you tell how much ram is allocated/how to allocate more?

3. Desenrrollado

Desenrrollado Terrarian

It automatically allocates/uses more ram with more mods. That doesn't mean you can manually do it. It just does it. Just open task manager and it tells you how much ram it uses under memory. You can tell you are running 64 bit by the bottom left and how it says FNA.

4. ggdoug

ggdoug Skeletron Prime

So what does it cap at? Your hardware cap?

5. Dradonhunter11

Dradonhunter11 Official Terrarian

basically

6. Kefke

Kefke Steampunker

Found I was having some issues with this. For one, I could not delete a world while using this branch, though I was able to do so once I switched back to regular tModLoader. Also, backups were taking a bit too long and being quite frequent/spammy, filling up a lot of space in their folder. This one may have been my fault for not looking hard enough, but I couldn't find an option to have them overwrite previous backups, to make them less frequent, or to disable them.

7. Desenrrollado

Desenrrollado Terrarian

Known issue you manually have to delete worlds/backups. There's two different functions for deleting worlds and characters it will eventually be combined as he Dradon fixed one then broke the other. There isn't an option to disable backing up yet. Just use build three on the docs but it will no longer be FNA. It would be nice to overwrite backups who knows when dradon will do it.

8. Dradonhunter11

It's not an easy to fix tough, as I attempted to fix it like 10 time. Windows kernal API and C# file management system is just being a prick at this point.

9. Maxoxpower

Maxoxpower Terrarian

so this is not compatible with overhaul?
    :(

10. OriyonOrigins

OriyonOrigins Skeletron Prime

Hey, great work in making this 64-bit, going to make it so much easier for people to go crazy modding this already insanely fun game. Just a quick question- is mac support done/being worked on? I understand if its not- great work again!

11. Dradonhunter11

it's actually being worked on, next version is bringing the universal exe, tough Mac is giving me a hard time as we have it to load to 7% and then crash. (no black screen tough :D)

12. Bemyude

Bemyude Terrarian

Hello, I've been trying to launch but it just wont launch I've tried reinstalling Terraria but it just gives an error I really want to play but it just wont start any help?

|||
    Error VVV
    System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
    at
    Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(Appid_tunOwnAppID)
    at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.initialize0
    at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
    at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(Stringā˜ args, Boolean monoArgs)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  13. Dradonhunter11

error?

14. Dradonhunter11

seem like you either did not place steam_api64.dll in there or did not drop the new CSteamwork.dll in

15. Bemyude

Bemyude Terrarian

I have both of those things in there but still the same error.

16. Dradonhunter11

you have steam_api.dll? You might wanna move it out then

17. Bemyude

Bemyude Terrarian

Still the same god dang error

18. Dradonhunter11

show the steam folder

19. Bemyude

Bemyude Terrarian

[​IMG] Here.