Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

If your terraria/tmodloader uses your integrated GPU instead of the actual NVIDIA GPU, this fix might work: NVIDIA Control Panel -> Adjust Image Settings with Preview -> Use the advanced 3D image settings -> Apply -> Click "Take me there" -> Under "Preferred graphics processor" switch to "High-performance NVIDIA processor" -> Apply

If you are on an amd GPU, there might be similar settings
I appreciate the response. Unfortunately, I have already tried switching my gpu using the standard method for amd gpu.

how do I turn it off. everything is slower. Switch to vanilla button thing in bottom right doesn't work. I would like a response I am planning on recording

Last edited:
Hello Dradonhunter11 !
Thank you, for your work!!!
Thank you for x64 version of tmodloader.
You help many peoples to get good time with modded terraria!

But, why we not have x64 tmodloader on steam?
Can x32 autors connect you to that project?
(idk what with your relationships with x32 devs)

I would be very grateful if someone can help me out here, I always played tmodloader 64 with the Host & Play option, mostly because it allows for steam invite, I can't make the "tModLoaderServer.exe" work with steam, if I enter the config '-steam' and '-lobby friends' it will connect but recognized as Terraria, the vanila version in steam, and all my invites will be of that game instead of tmodloader when in the server. I saw the other option being standard IP connection but I was wondering if there is some way to make it work with steam.

Hello, the great developers, Dragonhunter11!
Thank you for your work!

I don't want 64bit tmodloader to recognize the gamepad.
I'm playing Terraria by assigning keyboard input to my gamepad.
but, 64bit tmodloader recognizes the gamepad and behaves like a console version. I don't like it very much.
Can we turn off this feature?
(Sorry for the machine translation.)

Just installed 11.8 and the app wasn't running in 64bit, even though I was using that specific launcher. Turns out the Steam .zip files for 11.8 were missing the "CSteamworks.dll", "steam_api.dll" and "steam_appid.txt" files, so I had to copy them over from my vanilla install folder, and everything works now. If anyone else is having that problem, there's your fix for it.

I have a problem with my 64bit, it opens and begins running but when it begins to instantiating the mods, it locks up. It doesn't freeze the application (the background still moves) but I am unable to make it to the main menu of 64bit tmodloader. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I haven't tried Serris yet since the update, but I suspect the game will still probably crash fighting it since I'm playing on tMod 64 bit. I can confirm that in the past, sometimes I would get an "almost" crash with the sound not working properly.

People have reported Serris crashing on tMod 32. Has this happened since the last update? If not, then it looks like this is now entirely a tMod 64 bit issue, something the devs for this mod really don't have a lot of control over.
it seams as if the sound not working has led to crashes, if you harm an npc when the sound breaks, your game crashes, this is not exclusive to the metroid mod. ihave had this happen with my gamer pc. with skyblock
Mods are crashing in the 64 bit version of tmodloader. In one of these instances, the game is crashing while fighting a boss from the Metroid Mod. The other instance shows that it isn't just the Metroid Mod that has issues with tmodloader 64 bit. There is no indication in the game logs of what caused it to crash.

i said i have had crashing, and it has to do with the sound cutting out, people who were playing on 64 bit were having a similar problem.

Back
Top Bottom