Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Got a friend who doesn't want to use tmodloader, but I like playing with them and I love using this mod, That's why it sucks. (not the mod just the inability to use said mod)

Why don't they want to use tModLoader? Is it because they also like to boot up the Vanilla game now-and-then?

You can have both tModLoader and Vanilla at the same time (along with any standalones too!) if you use GameLauncher.

Why don't they want to use tModLoader? Is it because they also like to boot up the Vanilla game now-and-then?

You can have both tModLoader and Vanilla at the same time (along with any standalones too!) if you use GameLauncher.
They and I quote "Don't want to use mods" also I use both default, tmod and... well I used to have the leveled one but yeah no need to worry about that one anymore now I guess.

They and I quote "Don't want to use mods" also I use both default, tmod and... well I used to have the leveled one but yeah no need to worry about that one anymore now I guess.

They don't want to use mods, but yet they want to use Terraria Leveled RPG Mod?

That's.... uh.

Whatever. lol

Im using unleveled and it says that this is the main site, but this is for the Leveled mod on the UNLeveled mod, im having an issue with Unleveled wich amkes a big white and semi-transparent square appear on screen, with some settings it conatins a health bar but otherwise it just blocks sight, im doing something wrong?

Im using unleveled and it says that this is the main site, but this is for the Leveled mod on the UNLeveled mod, im having an issue with Unleveled wich amkes a big white and semi-transparent square appear on screen, with some settings it conatins a health bar but otherwise it just blocks sight, im doing something wrong?

NQc62eL.png

That's the square that appears but it has nothing in it and i can't remove it with right click
Also, do you have any idea why it doesn't works for me? may the one in the mod browser not be working correctly? i tried disabling all mods but still not working

pS7Kr0V.png

Here is how is how it looks for me with some config, otherwise the squares are just blank and can't be removed

I have a question concerning the summoner class(I apologize if it has been answered already, I couldn't find anything on the last 5 pages): Why do summon weapons grant you less experience for kills? I know that get a lot of kills from offscreen, but it seems to have been reduced way too much. Is there a way to change this?

I have a question concerning the summoner class(I apologize if it has been answered already, I couldn't find anything on the last 5 pages): Why do summon weapons grant you less experience for kills? I know that get a lot of kills from offscreen, but it seems to have been reduced way too much. Is there a way to change this?

The Reason why Summoner Minions give less experience is to discourage AFK farming meaning you HAVE to at least do some damage to the enemy as well. If all your summoned pets gave you full EXP it can be fully exploited and we are preventing that.
[doublepost=1518906328,1518906219][/doublepost]
Here is how is how it looks for me with some config, otherwise the squares are just blank and can't be removed

Lock Prosition.

Big fan of the mod. Would you be able to make a setting or Terraria Leveled+ version where the level cap is set to greater than 100 for overall level and summoners are more viable (ie 50% exp rather than 10%)?

Big fan of the mod. Would you be able to make a setting or Terraria Leveled+ version where the level cap is set to greater than 100 for overall level and summoners are more viable (ie 50% exp rather than 10%)?

nope we wont go over level 100. and its for balanced reasons hun <3

My Modlist: Leveled, Calamity, Yet another Boss Healthbar, Boss Checklist, Recipe Browser, Boss expertise, and a custom made mod to change spawn rates on the fly
Leveled Broke some things. first of all everytime i enabled/disabled a mod and reloaded them, when i clicked singleplayer the game would crash. 2nd, in my world leveled made the cultist archers not spawn, only the cultist devotes. so i couldnt kill them and therefore the lunatic cultist wouldnt spawn. when i disabled leveled both those problems went away

My Modlist: Leveled, Calamity, Yet another Boss Healthbar, Boss Checklist, Recipe Browser, Boss expertise, and a custom made mod to change spawn rates on the fly
Leveled Broke some things. first of all everytime i enabled/disabled a mod and reloaded them, when i clicked singleplayer the game would crash. 2nd, in my world leveled made the cultist archers not spawn, only the cultist devotes. so i couldnt kill them and therefore the lunatic cultist wouldnt spawn. when i disabled leveled both those problems went away

The Reload mod Crash is caused by Calamity as for the Cultist were aware of that one. and Should Fix soon.

Can I suggest that you have Thorium support? The problem with running this and thorium is that there is nothing that scales Symphonic and healing. Maybe a Charisma stat that is only there if you have thorium or have something already existent scale symphonic? Running this and trying to play a bard is really tough because you don't do nearly enough damage. Just a suggestion

Back
Top Bottom