Single Thread RP Beyond the 4th wall

Same. I want to figure out how, but I have no clue on how to figure that out. TBGs is nice, but not really what I'm looking for.

These last few days, I did consider making an Xenforo forum of my own, but now there's three problems with that:
1. Attracting people wouldn't be the easiest thing in the world. Not to mention somehow getting everyone to move over.
2. The software costs money. Even getting a license costs 160 US Dollars for some reason.
3. More of a personal reason, but I'd rather not be the one in charge of an entire RP forum.

So yeah, for me at least, that's probably out of the question. And no, I did not forget about what Ssnakee said about him making a forum.

Meanwhile, I'm the opposite, since I'm actually working on a book. Not one that I would consider a good one, but eh. Had batter days. Yes, batter days. batterbatterbatterbatterbatterbatterbatterbatterbatterbatterbatterbatterbatterbatter

Also *DINGING*

Yeah, I'm going crazy so I'm stopping.

Hmm... any idea what we could talk about today? Cause I know that I want to talk about something related to this forum, but I'm also pretty sure we exausted most, if not all, of the possible topics.

Let's try the almighty quality of life episodes. Meaning, what are our characters doing in the meantime while the RPs they are in are dead or what they are doing in the background. Currently, Phoenix and Vincent are in hell. Sephirah and Spark Clone are still doing their thing with Sea Reaper stuff. V.T. is still adventuring for the search for knowledge.

Honestly, though I like this forum's software a bit better, I think I'm starting to move over to TBGs too. It just seems to be more active than both TCF and the Discord servers.

I might try to move over there but uh... I don't know how I would literally do anything there because of how everything is formatted or looks. So, for the time being, I'm not going to be joining TBG forums for the moment.

I might try to move over there but uh... I don't know how I would literally do anything there because of how everything is formatted or looks. So, for the time being, I'm not going to be joining TBG forums for the moment.
Understandable, as that's how I felt too. Though you can change how the board looks, and Ttere's more topics to talk about on the Discord server they have, if those are problems.

Really, only real gripe I have with it right now (asides from no alerts system, though refresh works) is that there's really only one active RP I'm interested in and that's it. Honestly wish there were a few more.

That meme where the old man puts his computer file into the recycle bin and the computer disappears is basically the same amount of confusion I have with the forums. Though, seems I am kinda getting around. Pokemon The Baleful Night. For some reason I read 'Baleful Night' as 'Baleful Harvest' because I guess I'm still in the fall/autumn mindset. I'm an idiot. Anyways, looking into it, I still have no idea what's it about other than 'pokemonite' or something being the thing that makes TFs happen. So... still confusion.

Welp. That's my life for ya. Just confusion.

I got bored.
So I created something!
The Chibi UltiSlayers!
1573748573858.png

Back
Top Bottom