Single Thread RP Beyond the 4th wall

So, since I'm not really on here anymore since doing... stuff, and Murph decided to ask why I left in the first place, I decided to make the almighty final post until the RP forums part gets better. So let's make the last post until then be a giant rant about everything that comes to mind and who knows what else.

First, character quirks and stuff. Their 'thing' about them that I usually see become a trend with them. Only including people I know well, and not including people who [emph]I don't know very well[/emph]. In alphabetical order. Also not including people who haven't been on for a while.

AlphaEspeon - Animes that I specifically haven't seen, or at least not much of, and mobile games i.e. Epic Seven and Alchemist Code, and probably much more that I'm not going to mention because laziness.
Animus Viral - Rigorous lore inspection, weird mechanics and principlist, and riddles, puzzles, and challenges that a lot of hard work was put into but was ultimately ignored.
Bubby Aurora - Memes, animations, and other things, usually JSaB related.
Chir' - Dragons. Need I say more?
DiamondDude - Memes and world revolving around Cyan so far.
Foraging Slime - From his literature that he is making, whatever he is obsessed with at the moment and time, usually Star Trek and such.
Halt - Perm. Transformations.
Murphmario - Usually revolves around his many versions of himself, though he has started going away from that with Lily, Cobalt, Soul, and Joseph.
Orifan1 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, plus Ace Combat and Hacknet, and a lot of ****posting stuff
Stacy - Currently world revolving around herself and Lucy right now, but eh. Just started anyways.
UltiDaniel - His character being UltiSlayer, the other versions of him, and the battle between hope and despair, positivity and negativity, etc.

Right, so that's done for you. Next.

General thoughts about the RP forums right now.

Instinct
I want to make another RP. I want to make a RP that's like a chat thread where we can just do stuff. Doesn't have to be specific stuff, just stuff. 'But there's nothing stopping you, why not make it?' you may ask, or as I know with all of you, you don't ask. Reason, gets pointless when people don't help the RP out. People simply don't seem to like to post, as seen with Murph's tendency to dislike double posts and his probably not going to join motto. Well I say jump in head or feet first and see where it takes you.
The only reasons(That I am aware of) I don't join RPs are:
1.Oblivious to what the RP is about.
2.Seems too late to join.
3.Disagreeing with the concept, i.e. Terraswapped.
4.RP just doesn't start, i.e. Far Lands and Eternal Crystals.
This list does not include reasons on why I leave or rejoin RPs.

Ah yes, my rages. Instinct that I used. The road to evil is paved with good intentions, as it seems, as you have seen with my rage against everyone else, Foraging Slime and Idelac(I think.) to name a few in which I lashed out, in an almost obsessive manner to find something to deny them, as they have denied me in some way. Foraging Slime would be an obvious as seen with the Texas fire and such, while Idelac was more of a subtler person who I held anger against, usually for bunnying in some form, if you were to look at the Endless Journey forum game thing. In many ways, I regret lashing out and probably giving them a reason to leave, but I simply thought with instinct at the time. A thought came to mind at this time. I bunnied, godmodded, and so forth before, but I justified it with how everyone seemed to be doing the same. Seen with my teleportation and building up the base antics, I simply justified it with look at everyone else. Orifan1 somehow has something relating to P-Don despite me not hearing about anything about them collaborating or whatever. Idelac tried to teleport into the Alphan Dimension, and attempted to bunny by having everyone look at him. Artheus one shots Skeletron. Bubby has Sophia with her Menashadow form that apparently has universe defying stuff, plus not to mention the Goddess of the Crimson form that came right after Galactic Marx. I justified my ways with the people around me. That's what I thought at the time I did that. Hmm. What a waste. I was much more idiotic back then. Oh well. Can't change the past. Not in the way I want it anyways. Sadly, for me in my eyes, I don't have the Backwards Clock.

Insight
While UltiDaniel makes a big deal about characters, which I understand, and absolutely agree with, I prefer to focus more on the person. The people behind the characters.
Everyone will react differently when using a character, even if the character is exactly the same. Take Dart, the swearing, profanity pumping triangle doctor. Both I and Bubby have controlled Dart times in the past, but even when it's the same character, we did different things with Dart. For me, I limited his swearing, instead of censoring it, and rarely used him since I usually had him as the medic that came and went when needed. Bubby censors the swears, and once fused Dart to create Belirx and Defirn. Orifan1, the original controller of Dart makes sure to insert more swears into his dialogue, and includes his medical skills be top notch, and Dart in many cases is more raging compared to when I and Bubby controlled him, me being somewhat controlled rages, while Bubby once had Dart appear shy upon seeing Friend with the justification of knowing each other.
With the fact that everyone will react differently, despite characters being the same, let's move on. Now, obviously, people's personalities and quirks do not mesh together. This can usually be seen with my tendencies to point out lore breaking stuff, usually with AlphaEspeon and more so with Foraging Slime. What I'm trying to get at is that that while characters is all well and good, it's the people behind the characters that are more important. They control how their characters talk, act, etc. If you want many examples of how people COULD, yes, emph on 'could', have acted can be seen multiple times throughout CA. Murphmario being a prime example due to how much of him we see there. Murphmario, according to the controller, favored getting back his plane over defeat of a universal threat, being the Imposter as Lord Vortech at the time. Another example is the fact that Murphmario ignores the antimatter fireworks while going with Bubby, Alpha, May, other characters that I don't remember, to the sea city to literally go to a burger place. These are all actions that Murphmario could have chosen differently, i.e. chosing to defeat the interdimensional threat probably could have allowed me to further the story of the Master storyline, but that sucked so I had to resort to using the staff and creating Ex-PO. As for the antimatter, he could have tried to help out there, which would have gotten Ssnakee into the loop in things, allowing him to stay more in CA now that I was not only the other character who he talked to immensely, and so he could have participated in more events that happened in CA, meaning maybe CA lasted longer, but instead, ignore him, Ssnakee only has me to talk to in CA, and you can see what happened, since he left CA. If someone else was in control of Murphmario, perhaps things would have been different. Improving how people interact with others and how they respond to events with their characters would probably be more impacting than improving characters and design and what not, as it could result in people not being ignored, i.e. Ssnakee, and people's events being more impacting, i.e. Foraging Slime, since the Texas sized fire was specifically because you people don't notice his events.
Yes, characters have to make bonds with other characters in order to make change and have them interact, but you must include that the people behind the characters have to be willing to make the bond. If both sides don't want to make a bond, then their characters will definitely not make a bond, even if they had a very clear chance to make a bond. Unless you decide to throw in a third party but this isn't the case.
Also what could be a factor is simply passion. The feeling of using your characters in a meaningful way. The feeling of satisfaction knowing you made a difference. Now look at what the RP section has become. It kinda lost all that, and about everyone in it included.

Attachment
Honestly, I've cut off a lot of attachment to the RP section. Mainly because it does not satisfy my social urges of doing something and feeling that I matter.
Neo Trans. is a prime example, since I'm treated as literally the only healer despite my previous attempts to get everyone away from that. I especially hate how people are summed up by their profession instead of their story and lore, unless their lore is intertwined with their job, which in the case of Wircavil, it's definitely not. Like if you looked at someone, you just judge them like a book, like "Oh there's the villain, he must be one sided with his goals and just want to do world domination just for power with no other motives and stuff."
Calamity Adventure is also another example, since literally all my characters get forgotten, including their names, thanks to Murph for making that apparent. And no one keeps track or cares if my characters dies, what their status is, etc. in which thanks to Defure for making that apparent. Sometimes, people think my events are simple jokes, thanks to Halt for making that apparent.

If you want, I can find each and every post that made this apparent. Just ask, and I shall deliver.

Look, I've lost all my attachment for the RP section of the forums, it's one of the reasons I've decided to stop RPing here. Where it seems I don't matter, I no longer care for the well being of the RP forums now. For example, Planeswalk seemed to just be thrown into the wind because people are reluctant to join. It just seems like no one goddamn cares. Pretty sure people really won't miss me too much if I just went, since seeing how Neo is doing, and from previous experience, like right before F-Stop's event appeared.

Repression

So now we get into more character stuff. I feel like some things are just seemingly too limiting. Some characters rely on some ability to make them stand out. Take the Crimson Chest for example. Characters with the Crimson Crest gain god like powers when in the presence of Demons, but only to defeat said Demon. People can shoot that down because hey, it's god like, get out, it's too OP, etc, even though it's basically a large part of said character, and is what makes them unique and only activates in certain conditions. If anyone looks at Phoenix, then I can guarantee that someone will deem her as OP. This is the main reasons why I despise RPs where you need an application. It's like having to put all your information on one file and you are completely bound by it. Oh? You try to use a sword skill? Well your app says nothing about that so it insta-fails. It just makes me feel... bounded. Like I have to abide by the app, and not go outside of it. That's obviously, just me. Most people don't care and add stuff anyways, like Steve that Orifan1 created in Neo. Also, the reason why I dislike apps is because I have to tell. Sometimes, I just want things to be secret. I just want to have characters find out the story of my characters on their own, not have people reading through the app and be like "Hey! You participated in [insert event here], right?" or something. Another reason, might as well make a list, is because the person viewing the app could simply say no and crush *almost* any hope of that character appearing. I guess you can say its a reason why I prefer CA over the other RPs.

Well, there was also a lot of unused stuff from CA, including the respective bosses of the leaders in the Master's Forces, Concurrent Skies content that never made it to the light of day, Aperture Science's other test chambers and secrets, the world made from the wastes of all the other universes known as Toxicity, V. Teridax attempting to initiate the end, the rest of F-Stop, ICaRUS, the creature, I put so much work into that, but seems to be all for naught now.

Request

Eh. Don't have much for this section. Why include it? Because it breaks the monotony.
Since I'm leaving this place for the time being, I'm basically negating any requests I could make. Just only leaving this in because part of the thingo.

Confession

Look, it's been all well and good for a while, but I've lost way too many brain cells and eye cells being here. I've reached my limit of how much anger and frustration that is slowly building up inside of me ever since CA's beginnings. I've tried all I have. I gave everything I tried to give. Maybe I won't come back for CA's anniversary, because of what I am feeling, and I'm sorry if that writes me up as someone who doesn't keep promises, but there is just so much I can take from being here and constantly trying to keep a positive and hopeful attitude about the RP section and thinking it will get better someday, because at this point, I have too much despair to do that. That despair of seeing my attempts to keep RPing fail time and time again has worn my mind down, making me lose my will to RP here. There's nothing worth my attempts to keep going. Nothing is tying me down here that I can't just easily cut down. Wircavil in Neo at this point is considered AWOL. There's nothing left to go forward here, in the RP forums. Nothing that I can do.

Moving forward in a different direction, away from the RP forums, I'm going to work on my own lore which you can see in my lore thing on this forum and somewhere on that website Bubby uses for her books, try to get Kanon her other two jobs despite me lacking the resources because freaking gold tokens, manage around a hundred abnormalities while trying to farm E Boxes off of them so I can give Phoenix more stuff to play around with, write more books to satisfy my urges to roleplay, and listen to music and get on with my day. Hey, at least you don't need to complain about me being the literal only other guy responding to certain threads. I'll come back now and then to check up on things, and I might return to either respond to stuff regarding this post or when the RP section actually gets better, but until then, duct tape is the handy man's secret weapon, life is a blank canvas worth painting on, and I will see you all later, or maybe not.

And remember to wash your hands.

...Well that sucks. Sad to see you go, and I legit feel bad for you. Still not sure why your characters didn't interest me as much.

And honestly I doubt the RP section is going to get better at this point, with pretty much everyone here except you, Alpha, and Stacy being on TBGs, some moving there outright. Not counting Bubby since she's been gone for at least a month by this point.

Edit: And to be honest, I sorta wish that the Master event finished, since it showed a lot of promise thinking back on it.

Yeah. It's sad. Really wish I could have done more, but I'm not participating in the RPs until the situation get better, if it ever. Also realizing that this post invalidates the final post until forums get better, in my mind, it meant final major post involving the state of the RP forums and so on so technically it wasn't invalidating it in my mind. Also might as well give you the entire Master storyline idea sheet anyways, since not going to be using it anyways.

After achieving ten elements, could have been from almost everywhere, requiring my approval for elements since the Felt Orb incident but not for location so people could literally get the entirety of Lord of the Rings or something put into CA, Darkness would come to the RPers to warn them of another attack coming to them, and similar to the Admin's thingo in Minecraft Story Mode, it will be an endless wave of enemies until they go and take out the Master's first(Not in lore, just first mentioned.) laboratory, being the reused F-Stop. There, the RPers would meet Hopeless, and begin a boss battle. After defeating Hopeless, the RPer's would be chased out by Dr. Inferno's goons, villains hired by the Master, with powerful and seemingly invincible shields preventing all damage to them. Returning to Darkness, the horde of enemies is gone, but she warns them more about the Master and sends them to Ex-PO. Ex-PO then sends the RPers to get the League of Six Kingdoms and the Rabbots(Rabbits + Robot = Rabbots. Greatest ship name.) to fight against the invisible shield enemies in order to distract the enemies from going after the RPers, they would then go for a different base, where the PULSE Queen Bee was originally at, but you know, field testing caused it to speed up, I guess. Defeating Queen Bee attracts the attention of Aerean, which the first battle begins. Aerean yields, but deems you unworthy of defeating the Master. He leaves, and the RPers regroup. After the defeat of Golem, or if that's done, after the League/Rabbots send word of leaving, Darkness again appears to help target Endseeker who would be at Toxicity. Ex-PO's portal to there, and the RPers must brave a venture across a gloomy world and dispatching Conduits, or the electric machines that made up the Electric King Boss. They would find and defeat Endseeker. Darkness now joins the party completely and urges them to go forward into the portal that could be created from the Master's Communication Crystals, which the Master has used before, specifically with the Conduit battle, and go to the Master's lair. Final battle time, but after defeating the Master, something lingers. Sense of dread and gloom. Darkness, or if someone gets to it faster, finds a document in the Master's lair, detailing his true origins.

Through more investigation, you'd find a document relating to the Embodiments and how they can help truly defeat the Master. Venture to the Embodiments, and after solving their predicaments involving their own communication and getting a bit more elements, just three, they then find and summon the Master to their world, in which true final boss, then when the Master is weak enough, they seal him away so he can never harm anyone again. Cue fade to black or curtain thing and there you go, done. Everyone holding hands, and beautiful skies ahead.

Obviously, this did not happen. The Master was defeated off screen, yes, but he rebuilt himself, meaning the Embodiments thing did not happen. Plus the way to get to his lair was used differently since no Darkness to help and no Endseeker to defeat, seen in CA ever since the Texas Fire. The Master continues to terrorize people in Amos Viren, despite not appearing much in CA, and then gives the motivation and push so I can write a literal book about two characters who are trying to defeat the Master again. And that brings us to now. There you go.

Well now I feel bad.
But I do see why you chose this, and I can only hope the best for the road you choose to travel now.
But before you leave, may I atleast draw something for you to look back on whenever you feel bad, and require motivation, and encouragement?

How's it going bois, so today, I decided to revive this thingomajig and so, I don't know. But I want to talk so here we are. And in the meantime, to reward you for coming here, have this cultist.
Cultist.jpg

Now, with that out of the way, so, it appears everyone is stuck in their respective RPs.
In CA, the hatchling group has nothing to do ever since the Burst Contract. Mirra doesn't seem to be responding.
In NT, mainly softlocked with Kaion.

And every other RP, besides Greater Heights, which I will respond to, just have to get a very big alarm, is dead.

So, anyone have any ideas about this entire situation?

How's it going bois, so today, I decided to revive this thingomajig and so, I don't know. But I want to talk so here we are. And in the meantime, to reward you for coming here, have this cultist.
View attachment 234664

Now, with that out of the way, so, it appears everyone is stuck in their respective RPs.
In CA, the hatchling group has nothing to do ever since the Burst Contract. Mirra doesn't seem to be responding.
In NT, mainly softlocked with Kaion.

And every other RP, besides Greater Heights, which I will respond to, just have to get a very big alarm, is dead.

So, anyone have any ideas about this entire situation?
(That is a really good LC!)
Not gonna lie, not much.

And then here's Tacenda because why not have an RP where it then becomes an art thread. Meh. Color scheme is a bit iffy but... Welp. Going to have to get better with color anyways.
Also found out where the transparency button was, so yay.

Tacenda.png

Back
Top Bottom