Single Thread RP Beyond the 4th wall

Something SAI. I just call it Paint SAI and I use it because paint.net thingo is not compatible with my computer so sadness.

Accurate representation of my reaction to seeing those names: What.

So no. Never even heard of them because I don't get around much on the internet besides the sites I go around on or just playing some other game I have or just drawing.

Accurate representation of my reaction to seeing those names: What.

So no. Never even heard of them because I don't get around much on the internet besides the sites I go around on or just playing some other game I have or just drawing.
Hm...
Well for them, and Krita.
They're the most well known good free art programs you can get.
I only speak of those two because I've actually used them extensively.
Medibang is useful for alot of things.
And FireAlpaca is just that but with slight tweaks, and is in light mode.
So I would recommend them!

Ok den. Have dis as a reward for giving me information.
Dax.jpg

Not gonna lie, but I'm sorta now tempted to make a murder mystery haunted house combo RP instead, despite it not being anywhere Halloween.

Since boredom, a response to that, no, it's not a complete reference. There are references in it, but it itself is not a reference.

It's more of something I would be putting around Halloween but because murder thingo, it came early.

Anyways, in order for us to have a good RP, we do need some sort of conflict. Something to fight over or for so... Any ideas about conflicts?

Since boredom, a response to that, no, it's not a complete reference. There are references in it, but it itself is not a reference.

It's more of something I would be putting around Halloween but because murder thingo, it came early.

Anyways, in order for us to have a good RP, we do need some sort of conflict. Something to fight over or for so... Any ideas about conflicts?
My plan for an event regarding UltiSlayer in CA?

You, Ulti, have been stealing my wurm ideas. I have ten different wurms. Seriously. Those who have seen my wurmcoil engine knows what I'm talking about.

Anyways, I have the stalking Hunter. The Zetans can go back to kidnapping for conflict. Aether Phyrexia can corrupt more of the world for conflict. The Master can come back again, though going to be revamping it like a lot since I keep finding cringe in it. And I just have ten factions in my signature, ready to be released.

You, Ulti, have been stealing my wurm ideas. I have ten different wurms. Seriously. Those who have seen my wurmcoil engine knows what I'm talking about.

Anyways, I have the stalking Hunter. The Zetans can go back to kidnapping for conflict. Aether Phyrexia can corrupt more of the world for conflict. The Master can come back again, though going to be revamping it like a lot since I keep finding cringe in it. And I just have ten factions in my signature, ready to be released.
Hm...

I was going to ask about any ideas on how we could make more successful RPs, but honestly I'm not even sure anymore.

Well, if we were to create a successful RP with a plot, we need both active players and GM. Ttghadd failed because... ugh, DENTA from TBGs failed too, and it shares one reason. An OP not invested enough in the RP... or probably alerts died. in TTGHADD it was Animus, in DENTA it was me.

Animus has had internet troubles lately, so that might have something to do with that as well.

Edit: Maybe they should see if they can get another internet provider. I don't know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom