I finally do something useful for Terraria Texture pack makers community (Hurray... probably)

Well 1.4.1.2 is last update, then i can post it without any warnings like new content updates with 10987699 new items (But i pretty sure in next day Devs will make a content update and make me suffer with sprites again)
I Really proud of yourself because Terraria has more 11 900 sprites (what i do with my life)

My wasted time or all sprites is here: 1.4.1.2 Sprites

This is My texture pack, and if you need you can use it as example: Jojo Clouds.zip SPOILERS TO JJBA FROM PHANTOM BLOOD TO STEEL BALL RUN!
If you want to know how to download texture pack, you can find it in internet And it's not my main point

Then: How to do texture pack

1) Find texture you need (I take a flare gun)
Item_930.png

2) (Optional) Make it smaller 2x Because Terraria pixels 2x bigger
3) Change it as you need I use paint.net
Item_930.png
(I recreate Roman Candle and make it shorter cause it too long) and DON'T RENAME IT OR IT WOULDN'T WORK) After working on sprite change size to sprite you used
4) Create folder and name it as you need (I use "example")
5) Create another folder and name it "Content" In folder content create folder "Images" And put "Content" in folder "example"
6) (Optional) create a Icon It should be 80x80 or larger (It SHOULD be square or tis not going to work) and png and put it in folder "example"
7) Put Sprite where you found it (You get it in future)
8) Create a pack.json text file and paste this

Code:
{
    "Name": "Ur name",
    "Author": "ur Name/Nickname (can fit many names)",
    "Description": "GUESS WHAT YOU NEED TO WRITE HERE",
    "Version": {
        "major": 1,
        "minor": 0
    }
}

9) Launch Game and switch on Texture Pack
Tp.jpg
(Yes i'm Russian, No i Don't use translator because my english is capital of great britain)

10) Congratulation! You made your own texture Pack And it's working! I literally give every child easy way to make cancer texture packs and probably upload them. I hate mysel-
Capture 2020-11-15 14_00_16.png

Then why i do this

I make this thread because texture pack guides is very long
And if you want to curse me or send rickroll i exist on steam, but you never find me

Then why I don't sort it or put it on their own categories?
1)i just converted them into png and put them where they should be and make your life a bit easier
2) I lazy

Thanks for reading Bla Bla Blai don't care if someone hate me

Bye

Attachments

• Jojo Clouds.zip
    204.6 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom