1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there anyone here my age who plays terraria?

Discussion in 'The Crossroads: General Cross-Platform Talk' started by Scar611, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Scar611

Scar611 Steampunker

Was wondering is it only me or is there anyone my age here who plays terraria?? I don't wanna feel the ancient dinasaur age alone hehehe..

2. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

I'm four years older than you, so you don't need to feel ancient anymore ^.^ I'm the old one, hahaha

Scar611 likes this.
  3. Scar611

Scar611 Steampunker

Haha glad to know that I'm not the only old kid playing terraria... Nice to meet you! And hey we're not old we're antique hehe x)

Khaios likes this.
  4. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

Still young and loving life ^.^ Nice to meet you too :D Welcome to the forums!

Scar611 likes this.
  5. Scar611

Scar611 Steampunker

Exactly! Always young! And thank you for the welcome ^_^ I'm so happy to be here!

Khaios likes this.
  6. Lakmoots

Lakmoots Terrarian

Nope... you kids are still babies!

Old Man here still using my 1.1 world!

Scar611 likes this.
  7. Scar611

Scar611 Steampunker

Nooo way.. Ain't a baby... How old? o_O

8. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

I'm 40 years old. :merchantgrin:
    I've seen several other 40-year olds around here, but we're a rarity, that's for sure.

Scar611 likes this.
  9. Scar611

Scar611 Steampunker

I know right! I'll soon be 40 as well! Hehe

10. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

Easy there, one step at a time. First you get to 30 and get a mild crisis from that. Then you realize you're still in the prime of your life and get over it.
    And then, 10 years later, you get to 40 and you have a big crisis, fully grasping the fact that it's all going downhill from here, and from there on, the train of life is on its way to bring you to 50. :merchantgrin: 50. That's... People who are 50 are ancient.

But hey, that's FOURTEEN years from now, so that's a long way to go. I wouldn't worry about it.:merchanttongue: