• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Pixel Art It's a me!'s Pixel Stuff

Not bad, uh?

• Very good, actually.

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • Eh, nice.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Meh.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Awful.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

It's a me!

Pixel Pirate
Yeah, I decided I should open a pixel art thread. Do not expect me to update it often. Also, as you can see, I'm NOT taking requests, but I can just pop in one of your threads and lend a hand if needed.
Anyway, let's get started.

TERRARIA STUFF:
Weapons and Tools:

Melee

Ranged

Magic

Sets

Minions

Other

Armor

Accessories

Enemies

Bosses

Items

Furniture

Other

Mounts

Here's a preview of the minecarts I've made. Check the thread for more than 60 new minecarts! Trust me, you will not regret that.

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mount-more-minecarts.820/

NON TERRARIA STUFF:
Because I also like to sprite other stuff in other styles.

Don't forget to check my deviantART page! There you can find a much bigger collection of sprites. http://its-a-me-m4rc05.deviantart.com/
Also, leave a like and/or a comment to show your appreciation!​

Last edited:

It's a me!

Pixel Pirate
Thanks! Also, I recommend you to not double post, use the edit button. You do that a lot of times.
I wanted to share this one, I'm very happy on how it turned out:

Frous

The Destroyer
but, i technically didn't double post, only the posts were stacked one each other.
I discovered you like trains.

Speedle

Skeletron
My god those train sprites are sexy.
And unless I'm mistaken that's that flying pirate ship from Laputa right? You get +1 existence points.

It's a me!

Pixel Pirate
You should make some armors , armors are always cool to look at.
I'm not good with armours, or anything related to the human figure. It always looks bad, no mather how many times I try. Hats are a different story though. I have some ideas for armour, so I might try again.
My god those train sprites are sexy.
And unless I'm mistaken that's that flying pirate ship from Laputa right? You get +1 existence points.
Thanks, and yes it is.

Mephisto

The Destroyer
I'm not good with armours, or anything related to the human figure. It always looks bad, no mather how many times I try. Hats are a different story though. I have some ideas for armour, so I might try again.
I know that feel bro. My armors suck :red: , my armors look like :red:. Brutallama makes nice armors.

It's a me!

Pixel Pirate
I would suggest more contrast here, which has been my most said phrase in crits.

Overall, I like your work, the simplicity complements its elegance very well.
Yup, that's your line now. I don't use a lot of contrast because it tends to come out a bit bad, but I known that when used correctly, it has a pretty powerful effect.
As for the non terrarian sprites, I like to use smooth colour transactions.

Thanks! Your work is very good too.

Top Bottom