Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Master.PNG

The Time Master Set!

-No hair or legs would be visible. (Unless using the Time legs.)
-I'd be fine with the legs and torso being combined into one torso piece. I'd also be fine with the robes being shortened so the legs fit better.
-The clock is a mostly for show, but it'd be cool if it changed with the in game time.
-The head is a hood that completely covers the head, only leaving two glowing eyes.
-The eyes, hands, and legs are all glowmasks.

So, I was thinking that maybe we could have a super hero suit. It's a generic design, planned for being used allong with other types of sets, and not just the super hero one. Also, It has a dynamic cape, something that I wish relogic add since I started playing terraria; and a buff type of body, wich can lead to many types of customized characters. :B

terraria vanity contest.png

HAT- head piece
ROBE- chest piece
NO leg piece

i was think the set could be called the gem(s) set
tooltip "imbued with the colors/power of many gems"
it is gotten from the clothier or wizard when you have one of the gem staffs in your inventory.

I also thought that the set could change its appearance depending on the highest gem staff in you inventory
Ex: you have the sapphire staff in your hot bar but you also have an emerald staff, the set would look like the ruby staff, it's the same as what happens with guns and multiple types of ammo. It chooses based on whats highest in your inventory. they could also take priority if they are favorited so you could use a stronger staff while still keeping your favorite colors if they come from a different staff.
I have no idea how it is going to make the transition between colors if you switch gem staffs but maybe it could only change if you take the set off and back on, possibly leading to some fun color combinations if you only take off one piece.
I made some designs for what colors the set would be if you have either the ruby staff or sapphire staff and with no staff in your inventory( they can always change the colors of the sets but i at least want the nostaff color pallet to stay the same possibly with different shading).
the 1st is with no staffs
the 2nd is with ruby
the 3rd is with sapphire
(only the 1st is shaded)
the cost doesn't really matter but I was thinking the set should be pretty cheap, maybe the full set being 10 or 20 silver possibly cheaper.

also if it is sold by the wizard he could say "I have some old clothes I'm not using anymore, maybe they'll fit you now" or something like it.

Attachments

• terraria contest full.PNG
    terraria contest full.PNG
    163.8 KB · Views: 105
Tried to outline details that may be important if it were to be "Terrariafied"

Attachments

• terraria vanity contest.png
    terraria vanity contest.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 167
Hey! So this is to all those Cyber/Tron aesthetic lovers here
I call him R710S5.
Pros :
- Powerglove???
- Robo Slip-Ons
- Cool AS HECK
Cons:
- Hates mages because they steal his light show.
- Once you get him to talk he won't stop

R710S5.png

Aquarium Cat

His armor consists of gold, glass and copper. Your aquarium can be placed a goldfish (caught on rainy days with a trap) and will serve as lighting while rotating inside the aquarium. Some things that this armor gives is water resistance, it increases speed when it rains, and it is possible to climb some types of walls.
Stories say that the armor was created by a cat that did not know how to swim, until he became a friend of a goldfish.
note:
The aquarium (helmet) does not shine without a gold fish inside, you must put the fish in place of accessories

Attachments

• animação.gif
    animação.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 160
  • armadura.png
    armadura.png
    738 bytes · Views: 146
  • aiai.gif
    aiai.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 184
  • terraria armor.png
    terraria armor.png
    348.7 KB · Views: 164
terraria-spacelord-by-skullbushi.png
terraria-spacelord-by-skullbushi.png

The Spacelord Set, may no planet escape your grasp.

Perfectly sized pauldrons? No maybe a bit small.
(I also wanted to share different colours for the inner glow or a caped version, but wasn't sure if more than one image of the same design posed a problem.)

Last edited:
Contest_entry_oh_god_one_time_in_life_allow_me_to_win_something.png

P.S.: a feature that can be implemented too is dyeability
concept.png
this was what it looked like in my head (my drawing skills are big poopoo)

Cheese Armor

The idea is that it is mostly made of Swiss cheese (With cheddar cheese highlights) so it has some holes in it showing the clothes/armor underneath. Practically it would not be great for combat, but at least it would smell Gouda.

Attachments

• cheesearmor.png
    cheesearmor.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 157
Mechanical boss vanity set, similar to ancient shadow set in that it only drops from specific enemies (in this case mech bosses & their minions) Or not, do what you want.

Attachments

• Terraria Vanity Contest Entry.png
    Terraria Vanity Contest Entry.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 176
60111505-AFD6-4985-B434-FEAB1C08BCB4.jpeg

my drawing stuff didn’t work so I hope this is ok, anyway this is my vanity armor idea I made it like a high tech future set because I liked the idea and it kinda fits Terriaria in some ways, I wanted to call this set something around the idea of the sea breaker or the celestial breaker but I couldn’t find the right word. It’s called the _____ breaker though and I think I prefer the options I put. Ok getting in the armor now, the helmet has a blue V on it as that is the spot for the eye, the gray thing at his chin/mouth is a breather of sorts, the red on top is going over the spot under the arrow like front, and the flat part it the top of it. The tiny points on the corners of the helmet will be (on sprite) in front of the red top. Ok now for the torso, the middle of the body is the core of the suit and I’ll get to that later, although I will say that if not all the parts are on the player, if possible it will be darkly lite like the solar armor until the full set is on, there are little lines connecting the core to the rest of the suit, it won’t show that much but those lines go around the back too, the shoulder pads have spikes pointing down as show in the image, that all I can say about that, the gloves are kinda like claws on each finger. And finally yes that’s the influx waver that he’s holding, I thought it fit the style I made. Now the leggings (I think they’re called that anyway) the bottom of the shoes have a high tech blue glowing effect going on because they are supposed to make it well high tech, the shoes by the way are the half a hexagon things on the bottom of the leggings and as I say I would get to later the blue glow only happens when the full set is on otherwise is becomes a normal blue color instead of light glowing blue, there’s not much to say about the leggings except that the dark gray spot of them are like a knee pad of sorts. Really hope this at least makes like a top 15 or so. Also I feel like this vanity armor would work with the vortex booster.

Last edited:
I do not know what to put here so just that: here is my vanity armor I tried hard because I did not have a graphic tablet and well ... I do not know what else to say it is only a white wolf with a calypso scarf (if I said something incoherent it is because of I am from Chile, I speak Spanish and I am using the translator to send this) qwp
Ow O.png

It's my first time posting on this site, but I'm excited to share with you guys my persona Viridian's custom vanity set.
Viridians_Vanity_Set.PNG

A little backstory on Viridian...
He's a master pilot, and knows all there is to the sky. He's the protector of floating islands and the slayer of Wyverns...

Anyway, I hope you guys like my design for my vanity set and hope the devs consider adding it to the game. :happy: Peace!

I would like a hoodie design. The hoodie would have teeth surrounding it. The pants are normal jeans with red and white sneakers. This was made in Clip Studio Paint. Torso would be "Hoodie", The hungover hood would be "Hood", Leg will be "Jeans". I thought this would be a good idea because there aren't many "casual" vanity sets. Kind Regards, HumanBeing, signing out.

Attachments

• DKSFBHSAIGBSAIUGB9SIHGSBGFJDGHO9SEYJHN.png
    DKSFBHSAIGBSAIUGB9SIHGSBGFJDGHO9SEYJHN.png
    73 KB · Views: 120
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom