Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1584220040389.png

nervous system dude

not much to be said really, its just a floating nervous system: basically the flying spaghetti monster but human

pixil-frame-0.png
#1 headphones
They sell from the traveling merchant for 399 platinum coins, and that's a great price!
They say wearing these will make you afraid of bridges.
You were them like a crown, that's my submission

Lich armor & Lich's Grim Hood(and "the cape of the susvivor" c; ):

Lich.PNG

_________________________________________Intro:

Basically adding the "Lich Armor" from "Thorium mod" (and the hood if possible) the layer is not necessary since it is not from that armorset (besides you said they would not make layers :'c ) but I wanted to include it from anyway since I love it, I would also like them to eliminate the visual effect that the full armorset gives, Just like, for example, the effect that Leinford's armor gives him when he runs, the Lich armor has a similar one, which is activated at all times ... well, remove it if possible:

Capturac.PNG

_________________________________________The names:

....Hood:

-Original Name: "Lich's Grim Hood"

-Original Description: "marginally more scary than a cowl"

-Conclusion: keep this item like this.

....Head:

-Original Name: "Lich's Cowl"

-Conclusion: leave the item like this.

....Chest:

-Original Name: "Lich's Carapace"

-New Name: "Embrace of the Lich"

-Conclusion: Just change the name.

....Legs:

-Original Name: "Lich's Talons"

-Conclusion: leave the item like this.

_________________________________________How to get it:

Obtaining in the mod:
In the "thorium mod", the Lich armor was created with a material released by the boss called "The Lich" (obvious) and the "grim hood" is the trophy boss head.

New Obtaining: I can't think of anything special, surely you can think of something good :)

_________________________________________Conclusion:

Sorry for the low level of English, I used the google translator all the time, if you want to correct something you are welcome to do so.

Pd: and if you are interested in knowing more about the layer, according to the mod and the wiki it is called "The cape of the survivor"

I'd like to call it "Goodbye", i wanted to add some star looking colorful lights inside that "smoke" similar to these in twilight dye, but i'm too weak at pixel art ;/
white part of this outfit would mean creation - creation of our own little world inside terraria
black part of this outfit would mean destruction - the moment we're leaving our little world and never coming back
those colorlfull little lights inside that smoke (that i didn't draw) would mean all those little happy and not happy things that happened in that world
index.php

Attachments

• Goodbye.gif
    Goodbye.gif
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,592
Once upon a time, there was a man who loved the forest so much that he decided to wear it!
He also used it to camouflage himself, which helped to keep zombies from eating him.

I present to you, The Nature Suit.

Terraria Forest Man.png

I call this The Tank or The Solider, it's a pretty simple context, it needs a rework tho. it's a vanity set for all of the tank build's! (or for anyone)
It Consists of a Soldier Helmet/Soldier hat a Soldier shirt or as i like to call it, a TANK TOP and the pant's that i call Tank or Tonk or whatever... it's a tank.

Head: Soldier Helmet
Torso: Tank Top
Bottom: Tank
Tank Vanity Terraria.png

robot whole.png

I made a robot set.

I'm a really bad artist and I usually don't enter competitions like this, but since I'm hyped for Journey's end, I might as well try to do something like this.

Slated Knight Armor (Signature).jpg

Bladed Knight Armor
By: Joshua Hannigan

Armor design I created to experiment with fully plated metal armor, and then I saw this contest here so I thought I would give it a try!

I want to go into deeper details about my armor so it's a bit easier to understand.

-Head: Uses a full plate mask to cover the face with some slight markings around the eyes for a sharper look. Two plate like ear pieces around the helmet to add to the sharp look as well. All around the back is a metal base to encase around the head for full protection. Eyes give off a red glow for intimidating looks and to know where the wearer is looking. (Similar to Yoraiz0r's Spell in game).

-Body: Has a black fire like collar around the back of the neck for added look. Pauldrons around the shoulders and built out to the neck for support and protection around the top torso, also four cloth like strips down from the shoulders to the waist, with two on the front and two at the back. Down to the center chest area with a crested chest plate with the center circle giving off a faint white glow (Glowmask). Arms are covered in more plated metal for full coverage down to around the elbows that use chain mail to protect the exposed areas. Tips of the knuckles are spiked for some extra damage if needed. Faulds around the waist area have two metal plates covering around the front of the hips and black fire like cloth hanging down around the sides and back (similar material to the black fire collar around the neck).

-Legs: Full metal plates on both back and front for full protection down the thighs to slightly below the knee guards with chain mail also down around exposed areas of the knee and calf areas. Knee guards giving plated protection as well and segment near the center under the black part of the knee guards for flexibility. Plated metal continues down to connect to the metal boots with multiple segmented metal pieces for movement around the ankles. Boots have spiked tips for added damage and extra protection around the toes.

And that is about it, Thank you if you read up to this point!

Vanity set name: Molten king set

Set effect: Leaves a glowing lava trail behind the player

Helmet:Molten king’s crown

Chestplate: Molten King’s breastplate

Leggings: Molten King’s leggings

Will be obtainable from killing enemies present in the underworld.(Voodoo demon, red devil, etc.)

When dyed, only the orange part of the armor will change color. Dyeing the leggings will also change the color of the magma trail.
7BB2E369-9FBC-4098-841A-6C2B3972962C.jpeg

Last edited:
The Humble Chicken.
Just a Chicken off to save the world.
Chicken.png

I just think it would be funny. Maybe it's arms could flail about like the robot set.
Maybe you get it as a rare drop from birds. I like the '100 pounds of feathers weighs more than 100 pounds of bricks because of the weight of all the birds you killed resting on your shoulders.'

Here is the one I made on pixilart.com: The TrainSuit !

It is based around a Steam engine train as you can see, and it has some neat stuff like smoke coming out of the helmet/hat when you run and the wheel spinning too ! And on the torso there's the fire for the boiler, which should be seen in the dark and it should be animated too.

To obtain it i thought about a random drop from a mechboss, or a rare drop for when you kill an ennemy with a minecart in hardmode or purchasable from the steampunker during an event.

Of course, Re-Logic team can always change what they want if it ever make its way to the end :D

TrainSuit by Vengeur50.png

Attachments

• TrainSuit by Vengeur50.png
    TrainSuit by Vengeur50.png
    181.7 KB · Views: 134
Screenshot_20200314-162323_Pixly.jpg

Wide-Ruled Set
How do you get a piece of paper?
Become one!
(Or just buy around 100 for 50 cents, whatever floats your boat.)

Appearance: A piece of paper. Pretty self explanatory. The eyes do not have sclera(white part of eye), and are affected by the character's eye color.

Description: "Be as flat as your brain for wanting to become a peice of paper"

Found: Sold by the Painter, or gotten randomly in haloween bags.

Significance: Nothing, really. I'm doing this for the three people who want to be a peice of paper.

Extra bits: When the player is at low HP, the paper looks torn and/or crumpled. If the player says something in chat, the paper looks as if something has been written on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom