Official Re-Logic/Engine Software at GDC - Discussion Thread

So is the trailer Mr Rudi mentioned for TOW, Terraria 1.3, or something else entirely? If it's a 1.3 trailer I am stoked.
It's a trailer for T:OW that he was talking about. That's primarily what they are at GDC for - to promote Overworld Otherworld.

1.3 is certainly of great interest to this community, but likely of little interest outside of it.

Last edited:
It's a trailer for T:OW that he was talking about. That's primarily what they are at GDC for - to promote Overworld.

1.3 is certainly of great interest to this community, but likely of little interest outside of it.
Yeah, probably true :p

I'm impressed that a pre-alpha game is ready enough for a real trailer to be shown to the general public.

What will us poor armor-less shlubs do in the mean time? :p

Just hoping all of my flights are on time at this point....
Will the conference be recorded and put on the internet somewhere for people to see? If so do you know where and if it will be live or not?

It's a trailer for T:OW that he was talking about. That's primarily what they are at GDC for - to promote Overworld.

Ack. I was hoping for some new 1.3 spoilers to come with GDC :dryadsad:

Spike Lee. I remember in the late 90s taking a hot babe to a funky cinema where you watch the movie laying back on lounges to watch Girl 6. Good times. Didn't see much of the movie though. Thank you Spike.

So Idk if Red's yoyo has been mentioned... anyways, that one pic on his profile, also looks like a yoyo. I'm thinking yoyos are new weapons for 1.3.

I do? Can I use my new found psychic powers to win the lottery and take us all on a trip around the world? ;)

Nope.
You can Loki if you believe! That's what friend said before he broke his leg jumping of a cliff. Very strange....dont know what he was trying to do
swap_20150303222538.jpg

Back
Top Bottom