tModLoader Rockos ARPG

:p Acrobatics is in there but doesn't act the same exactly.
I think there's a bug (or intended) that usually i get 7000++ exp from mobs. This one jumps my level from hard grinding 8 to 30 which made the game so easy that time.
And more chances to get this exp boost when killing Brain (creepers are so many, thus more chances).

On one of my worlds, (only one) the menu flickers horrendously and it's really annoying. In the corner of my screen my health and mana flicker ridiculously and the skill tree also does. I could start a new world but I don't want to have to repeat everything I have done and move my entire house and all it's chests.

Quick heal and quick mana from the base game no longer work, manually drinking health potions doesn't work, and the quick heal and quick mana provided with the mod don't apply the proper debuffs

Drowning does not effect the mana bar when you have the heartless buff. This causes drowning to be an instant death. Keep yourself from even getting close to drowning or else it will kill in a tenth of a second.

I think there's a bug (or intended) that usually i get 7000++ exp from mobs. This one jumps my level from hard grinding 8 to 30 which made the game so easy that time.
And more chances to get this exp boost when killing Brain (creepers are so many, thus more chances).
Nevermind. When pausing time using HERO's mod in singleplayer, it causes the Rocko's arpg mod gui to glitch out. This can be easily avoided by unpausing time or playing in mulitplayer where that doesn't occur

Quick heal and quick mana from the base game no longer work, manually drinking health potions doesn't work, and the quick heal and quick mana provided with the mod don't apply the proper debuffs

Already known. It's due to my custom engine for regen. You don't burn or anything. But potion don't heal instant so they don't need cooldown.

Also, you can't take damage with debuffs or correctly regen your HP via Buffs accessories etc...

Also known due to my custom regen engine.

Drowning does not effect the mana bar when you have the heartless buff. This causes drowning to be an instant death. Keep yourself from even getting close to drowning or else it will kill in a tenth of a second.

Intended. Be careful when you are heartless.

When I download it, it's a txt file, is this because I'm running mac, or is it an all round thing, I've tried changing it to a .tmod file but it hasn't had any effect. Am I supposed to change the file type or not?

So... What about + modded Life regen when you have Accessory or Buff for buffing, Nullify when Bleeding and make it - if on fire, frostburn, Cursed inferno, Poison, Electrocuted or venomed?

When I download it, it's a txt file, is this because I'm running mac, or is it an all round thing, I've tried changing it to a .tmod file but it hasn't had any effect. Am I supposed to change the file type or not?

Yes change the file type.

So... What about + modded Life regen when you have Accessory or Buff for buffing, Nullify when Bleeding and make it - if on fire, frostburn, Cursed inferno, Poison, Electrocuted or venomed?

It's already known and due to custom engine. I will have to redo all of those mecanics sometime when I can.

Quick note to anyone here trying the mod and just cannot get the mod menu to show up... In a world set your key bindings, save and exit world, then disable the mod, enable it again and go back into your world. I was sitting here for like 30 minutes trying everything till I did this series of steps and it is all working now.

Great mod!
If there's one thing I want to say, maybe the skill tree could be scaled down and/or zoomed out? Scrolling through it is a bit annoying.
Also I can't seem to figure out how to respec, but that's a minor issue.

Am I the only one that spawns with -300 hp,no mana and can't use life/mana crystals?created a new character and world,disabled all mods but this one and the issue's still present. I'm using the 0.93 version from the mod browser(tmodlader 0.8.2.1)
EDIT:the issue somehow fixed itself.After creating a third character and a new world,logging in onto the world and leaving it I magically got mana and 100 base HP.SO if someone experiences it try restarting your world a couple of times

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom