Scariest game ever?

I'm pretty sure thats not a fireman quote, probably a handy man quote
nope, cause I heard it from a fireman, so I looked up the fireman in the wiki and essentially they're trapped in a suit with no way out and their skin burns off, but the suit keeps them alive. pretty :red:in creepy if you ask me.

nope, cause I heard it from a fireman, so I looked up the fireman in the wiki and essentially they're trapped in a suit with no way out and their skin burns off, but the suit keeps them alive. pretty :red:in creepy if you as me
i know the lore about them, but i didn't that that they said that, but it would also make sense for a handy man, considering they hate the suits and would rather be dead,i guess kinda like the fire man

then there's the zealots that attack you with murder of BATS crows

their appearance is creepy looking enough, their cult is a whole new level of creepy.

True, and when the button's broken,...
"Have fun!"
Honestly, I can't make it to night 4.
I almost throw my iPad away when they [Insert their creepy noises here] for the first time
Ive never even had my buttons break, only thing is, Freddy is a uh.. %^# #%^%(#(& %^* (#^ % stupid little scrub cant stay out of my room

For me, it would have be tie between Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Resident Evil(Only played the Gamecube version.).

Both have incredible atmospheres and soundtracks to further the dread.

While you do have guns in RE, ammunition isn't exactly abundant(At least, in the early to mid game.). Also, the Gamecube version had a feature where if you don't land a decapitating headshot on the zombie or burn it's body when it "dies", it will reanimate as a Crimson Head. Crimson heads are A LOT faster than regular zombies and do even more damage. By the way, the fuel is also limited, and there are more zombies than there is fuel to burn, so you'll more than likely have to leave a few alive or try to kill them in a pile and light the pile up. Or go for a headshot, which is honestly easier said then done, due to the lack of precise aiming.

And let's not forget the other abominations!: Such as zombie dogs, lizard men, hornets that swarm at you, giant sharks! And the traps that could kill you in gruesome ways if you're not fast enough to react!

Definitely a worthwhile consideration, especially since there's remake of the REmake(Gamecube version) coming soon to PC and other gaming consoles!

SCP Containment Breach. Has bad graphics but... that psychological fear is horrible...
images.jpg

My favorite horror game would be "Yume Nikki". I do not think it is anywhere near scary,
but it is very fun. But because this is a "Scariest Game Ever" thread I would probably
go with "SCP - Containment Breach", or the game "Imscared".

Unfortunately, I'm not too scared of most modern horror games, because they're mostly jumpscares, and unless I'm tired or not thinking while playing them, I tend to calculate the jumpscares.

Now, for raising my anxiety, Don't Starve. Not much scare level, but more on the "oh no not the hounds" part.

If I had to choose a "scary" game, that has left a nice(being sarcastic here) imprint on my mind, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and Dead Space. Those games honestly are what I'd consider to be scary to me, but then again I'm not really afraid of anything lol.

Back
Top Bottom