Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting [V2]

I thinks this is where you would put it…

so on a profile post of your own or someone else’s, you can post a comment, and then post a comment, etc. there is a slight cool down, but I think there should be a feature where you can only post 2 times in a row without the other person responding. This would be like the forum privileges, where at a higher level, you could do more.

Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 8.57.58 PM.png
i got this there is no one there but it says show ignored content to reproduce i think look at a profile of someone you ignored then look at a channel the bug is only visual idk if this is intenal

View attachment 397312i got this there is no one there but it says show ignored content to reproduce i think look at a profile of someone you ignored then look at a channel the bug is only visual idk if this is intenal
That is strange, though at least only a minor bug. Are you able to click "show ignored content"? If so, what happens? Also, are there any users that you have ignored?

with and without it being posted it looks the same expect with show ignored content. if you click on it just says you have insufficient privileges to post what it normally says. with it not clicked it says that along with show ignored content. btw sorry for late response. i dont want to send screenshot as there is a lot of personal stuff on my mac like stuff from last years school year.

with and without it being posted it looks the same expect with show ignored content. if you click on it just says you have insufficient privileges to post what it normally says. with it not clicked it says that along with show ignored content. btw sorry for late response. i dont want to send screenshot as there is a lot of personal stuff on my mac like stuff from last years school year.
You're welcome to crop out the non-forum stuff from the image - we just need to see the webpage contents. If you still don't want to post it then don't worry, but we won't be able to resolve the issue.

Just wanted to say that although the pictures aren't entirely clear on the issue, I have run into a case where it says show ignored content despite how there wasn't any content in the posts that I had ignored. However, it did turn out that it was actually because someone had a quote from a user I had ignored in their signature, and when pressing show ignored content it would show the quote.

Just wanted to say that although the pictures aren't entirely clear on the issue, I have run into a case where it says show ignored content despite how there wasn't any content in the posts that I had ignored. However, it did turn out that it was actually because someone had a quote from a user I had ignored in their signature, and when pressing show ignored content it would show the quote.
oh i think i found the issue thanks

Back
Top Bottom