Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting

Trying to view a person's social forums results in the error:
The following error occurred:
The requested member could not be found.

Me and @Sockmonkey367 noticed an issue with private message conversations.

When a message is posted, it is automatically liked by both members in the convo, even the member who posted it. If one tries clicking 'unlike,' this happens:
image.png

Do i need to say more? <image removed by staff> I did something and i forget it, but this showed up. WAIT MY IP IS THERE OH NO CUSTOM BLOCK THAT CAN SHOW MY ADRESS

Last edited by a moderator:
Do i need to say more? <image removed by staff> I did something and i forget it, but this showed up. WAIT MY IP IS THERE OH NO CUSTOM BLOCK THAT CAN SHOW MY ADRESS
It's nothing serious, occasionally the internet misfires on connections and results in errors like this. Since it was just a brief disconnect for you and you were able to post afterward, there's nothing for you to do or be concerned about.

https://www.lifewire.com/504-gateway-timeout-error-explained-2622941

The error information was meant for your eyes only. If you don't want your IP exposed, I'd suggest not uploading images that display it.

Ok, also, i only noticed it AFTER i put it on but i still wanted to post it so i removed what i think was the only IP thing

When I try to use the "More Options" in editing a post, in this post, I get an error message that says:

This page isn’t working
Chrome detected unusual code on this page and blocked it to protect your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards).

ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR

I checked a website and it told me to contact the admins of the website, and that's what this is.

When I try to use the "More Options" in editing a post, in this post, I get an error message that says:

This page isn’t working
Chrome detected unusual code on this page and blocked it to protect your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards).

I checked a website and it told me to contact the admins of the website, and that's what this is.
This is a known issue that affects some versions of the Chrome browser. The way that you can edit is to click the "Use BB Code Editor" button first, and then click the "More Options" button. That should allow you to edit your thread the way you need.

Here is a screenshot that displays what I mean.
upload_2019-2-24_12-7-8.jpeg

This page isn’t working

This issue has cropped up before, you may find a solution here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/bug-more-options-editing-error-xxs_auditor.57721/

Make sure you have updated your Chrome browser.

On users profiles, the "previous names" section says something along the lines of "the requested user could not be found" instead of listing previous names.

I am strangely able to follow any perma-banned member. Not sure if this is a bug, or if anything can or should be done about it, but you can look at any warning ever issued, even on restricted or banned profiles. This can be done via the URL: [REDACTED] followed by [DATA EXPUNGED]. I've used this in the past to bug out my "Following" list, where it says I'm following over 100 people, but only 6 show, as all other members have been banned prior to following them, whether they be a spambot, troll, duplicate account, or what have you. Warnings for deleted accounts won't show this way, but I have not tested to see if it's possible to follow a deleted account or what happens when a member you're following gets deleted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom