Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by Safeman, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Good username

Good username Terrarian

I cant wait for more mobile news

2. TAKL18

TAKL18 Terrarian

Now the only question is how far along they are in development of mobile 1.3

3. Deadlytamer70

Deadlytamer70 Terrarian

We hope that you’re enjoying the latest patch for Xbox One & PlayStation 4. As promised, we want to provide you with a quick monthly status update on all platforms.

PS4 & Xbox One
    View attachment 212778

As alluded to in the previous state of the game post there’s some technical housekeeping that Pipeworks are in the process of completing. This includes a Unity Engine update and some platform-specific PlayStation/Xbox Development Kit software updates. These perhaps aren’t as interesting as prior updates, but they do provide much-needed under-the-hood work that will remove development bottlenecks to keep things running smoothly moving forward.

Along with that, we’ve been monitoring bugs and issues coming in from the wild. Those have been collected and we’re in the process of prioritizing them with our partners at 505 Games. Once we have additional information on which issues will be addressed we’ll let you know. Just know that your reports and feedback is being reviewed. We want you to know that loud and clear! Keep it coming.

Will Xbox One and ps4 get the pc stuff that we couldn’t get or not because I am confused and I don’t want to sound like a idiot ​

4. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Brain of Cthulhu

Yes, eventually. There are other things they have to work on before releasing new content patches though.