Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by 505Games, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Steven Broker

Steven Broker Terrarian

I am excited about this, but when are they going to add the cross-compatible play between say xbox 1 and 360 or ps3 and 4? As that was something they said when they first announced Terraria on the next gen consoles would be available, as it would be nice to see.

2. Terry

Terry Skeletron Prime

I'm pretty sure they've already added that but there were some issues for people joining in different regions, I'm not 100% sure if they've fixed it yet but you should be able to at least cross play with people in the same region; I could be wrong though.

3. Seb

Seb Official Terrarian

So glad that this is comin to console, i can finally have my beloved razorpine

4. 360Chadscope

360Chadscope Pixel Pirate

Half of your heart lanterns are off and it's bugging me

5. Final

Final Terrarian

Finally! I also can't wait for 1.4 with the extra summmoner items

NikNotNoob likes this.
  6. Final

Final Terrarian

NikNotNoob likes this.
  7. NikNotNoob

NikNotNoob Terrarian

But there are no coin guns on console edition
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 4, 2015 ---
    The Terra blade will not be auto swung in another update or two. And also, me too I was tired because I have every single item in the game. This is gonna be great! :)

8. NikNotNoob

NikNotNoob Terrarian

WHERE ARE THE REINDEER BELLS?!?!

9. GibbDuck

GibbDuck Terrarian

Haha, yay... Just need to kill Skeletron Prime, Plantera, Golem, the Pumpkin Moon, and then 14623784672834 years of preparing and I'll be able to fight this moon! Yay...

Final likes this.
  10. Nike Leon

Nike Leon Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I don't think cross play was ever promised for the xbox consoles. :c As far as the Sony consoles go, they should already be operational, but if you're still having problems please feel free to contact 505 directly about it through the link in my signature.
    This isn't official, but it makes the most sense in my opinion. I'm guessing they're waiting until a later update to introduce all the mounts at once. Since it is a whole new mechanic it's a lot of coding that would have made the Frost Moon only further delayed.

11. ChefFish

ChefFish Terrarian

This is great news! Thanks 505!

12. hdmicable

hdmicable Terrarian

Finally something new Iv beaten every boss and the pump moon now there is something to do in terraria thanks for the frost moon!
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 5, 2015 ---
    The frost moon

13. Steven Broker

Steven Broker Terrarian

Your right cross play was never promised for xbox, but cross save was promised on the Xbox. Would like to at least see that.

14. Nike Leon

Nike Leon Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I believe that is something they're still working on.

15. Mr. Loeen

Mr. Loeen Steampunker

I play Terraria on mono, I tried to rewrite some code, but it still play Terraria on linux. When will I become independent from mono and WINE and Terraria become X-platform?

16. The_Alchemist

The_Alchemist Skeletron Prime

When will 1.3 come out

17. Ignis55

Ignis55 Skeletron Prime

If you are asking for the PC version's 1.3 release date, wrong thread. This is the console thread. Now if you are referring to a possible 1.3 on consoles we don't know if they'll even be going that far with it. Let them get up to 1.2.4 first.

18. DaMage

DaMage Terrarian

I'm not exactly sure that this update will add mounts or TM, i believe that's the 1.2.4 one. :p

19. Dominic Plateroti

Dominic Plateroti Terrarian

I've been wondering which version of Terraria is the best. PC, Mobile, or Console. Which one is the best?

20. Titanic46618

Titanic46618 Terrarian

Finally this update is coming! I have been waiting for ages. Does anyone have a clue when duke fishron is coming to xbox? The flairon will tear through that event, it is so op!