Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am excited about this, but when are they going to add the cross-compatible play between say xbox 1 and 360 or ps3 and 4? As that was something they said when they first announced Terraria on the next gen consoles would be available, as it would be nice to see.

I'm pretty sure they've already added that but there were some issues for people joining in different regions, I'm not 100% sure if they've fixed it yet but you should be able to at least cross play with people in the same region; I could be wrong though.

So glad that this is comin to console, i can finally have my beloved razorpine

Who needs spectre armor when you have coin gun with platinum coins? I can reach wave 20 so fast
But there are no coin guns on console edition
[DOUBLEPOST=1423091771][/DOUBLEPOST]
Finally!

Now me and my friend have something else to do. We have done literally everything and have one of every item.

EDIT : Now when can the Terra Blade be auto swung?
The Terra blade will not be auto swung in another update or two. And also, me too I was tired because I have every single item in the game. This is gonna be great! :)

Haha, yay... Just need to kill Skeletron Prime, Plantera, Golem, the Pumpkin Moon, and then 14623784672834 years of preparing and I'll be able to fight this moon! Yay...

I am excited about this, but when are they going to add the cross-compatible play between say xbox 1 and 360 or ps3 and 4? As that was something they said when they first announced Terraria on the next gen consoles would be available, as it would be nice to see.
I don't think cross play was ever promised for the xbox consoles. :c As far as the Sony consoles go, they should already be operational, but if you're still having problems please feel free to contact 505 directly about it through the link in my signature.
WHERE ARE THE REINDEER BELLS?!?!
This isn't official, but it makes the most sense in my opinion. I'm guessing they're waiting until a later update to introduce all the mounts at once. Since it is a whole new mechanic it's a lot of coding that would have made the Frost Moon only further delayed.

Finally something new Iv beaten every boss and the pump moon now there is something to do in terraria thanks for the frost moon!
[DOUBLEPOST=1423103238][/DOUBLEPOST]The frost moon

I don't think cross play was ever promised for the xbox consoles. :c As far as the Sony consoles go, they should already be operational, but if you're still having problems please feel free to contact 505 directly about it through the link in my signature.

Your right cross play was never promised for xbox, but cross save was promised on the Xbox. Would like to at least see that.

I play Terraria on mono, I tried to rewrite some code, but it still play Terraria on linux. When will I become independent from mono and WINE and Terraria become X-platform?

If you are asking for the PC version's 1.3 release date, wrong thread. This is the console thread. Now if you are referring to a possible 1.3 on consoles we don't know if they'll even be going that far with it. Let them get up to 1.2.4 first.

This is great! I can't wai for this to finally come out, there will be all kinds of things I want to try out, like riding mounts, or seeing what the Travelling Merchant will give me b/c I've never had a PC to play Terraria on, so thanks for updating the console version of Terraria;)

I'm not exactly sure that this update will add mounts or TM, i believe that's the 1.2.4 one. :p

Finally this update is coming! I have been waiting for ages. Does anyone have a clue when duke fishron is coming to xbox? The flairon will tear through that event, it is so op!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom