tModLoader The TCF Mod (patent pending)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, a couple of things that have to do with the thread itself and a suggestion.
So first, right under the logo and the big red line of text it says that the mod has only 2 sets of armor, but there are clearly 3 sets, so that needs to be fixed.
Second, the recipe for my vanity set isn't shown in the OP for some reason (don't know if it's on purpose or whatever).
Also, I'm not really sure about the recipes for the ores. I mean, it makes sense to use clouds for the Thunderum bars (you know, thunder), but why sand?
And as for Communium, I... Don't really see a reason to get 25 ice and sand blocks, as well as 5 Crimtane / Demonite bars. I just don't really see a connection here.
Maybe the Party Girl should sell Communium? I mean, she is spawning randomly, so you don't actually need to do anything for her to spawn and pray for RNGesus, and if Communium bars are literally bars of community, that would be a pretty decent connection.

Now, for the suggestion, I'd like to suggest a boss.
That is summoned with pizza.

Yes, I am serious.

It'll be a Hardmode boss, and it can be based on @Plaguerion.
Spawned with Pizza Slice. (2 x Soul of Fright, 3 x Tomato, 4 x Cheese, 1 x Dough)
The tomatoes can be harvested after you plant Tomato Seeds, which are bought from the Dryad for 1 silver each (will also heal you 10 HP if eaten, will be available in pre-Hardmode).
I'm not sure where you could get the cheese yet.
The dough can be made out of 5 Wheat, and the Wheat will be a random drop from grass (or maybe you can add Wheat Seeds that are sold from the Dryad too, I dunno). The dough will be made in the Cooking Pot.

if you want me to tell you how to get the souls of fright you are really bad at this game
The Pizza Slice will be made in the Cooking Pot, and you'll be able to use it during night time.
On use, it summons The Great Pizza Lord (a.k.a Plaguerion).

I haven't thought about the stats yet, I'll leave it to you or something.
If it's a stupid suggestion and you don't want to use it, that's fine. I literally just thought about it in 5-10 minutes.

Alright, a couple of things that have to do with the thread itself and a suggestion.
So first, right under the logo and the big red line of text it says that the mod has only 2 sets of armor, but there are clearly 3 sets, so that needs to be fixed.
Second, the recipe for my vanity set isn't shown in the OP for some reason (don't know if it's on purpose or whatever).
Also, I'm not really sure about the recipes for the ores. I mean, it makes sense to use clouds for the Thunderum bars (you know, thunder), but why sand?
And as for Communium, I... Don't really see a reason to get 25 ice and sand blocks, as well as 5 Crimtane / Demonite bars. I just don't really see a connection here.
Maybe the Party Girl should sell Communium? I mean, she is spawning randomly, so you don't actually need to do anything for her to spawn and pray for RNGesus, and if Communium bars are literally bars of community, that would be a pretty decent connection.

Now, for the suggestion, I'd like to suggest a boss.
That is summoned with pizza.

Yes, I am serious.

It'll be a Hardmode boss, and it can be based on @Plaguerion.
Spawned with Pizza Slice. (2 x Soul of Fright, 3 x Tomato, 4 x Cheese, 1 x Dough)
The tomatoes can be harvested after you plant Tomato Seeds, which are bought from the Dryad for 1 silver each (will also heal you 10 HP if eaten, will be available in pre-Hardmode).
I'm not sure where you could get the cheese yet.
The dough can be made out of 5 Wheat, and the Wheat will be a random drop from grass (or maybe you can add Wheat Seeds that are sold from the Dryad too, I dunno). The dough will be made in the Cooking Pot.

if you want me to tell you how to get the souls of fright you are really bad at this game
The Pizza Slice will be made in the Cooking Pot, and you'll be able to use it during night time.
On use, it summons The Great Pizza Lord (a.k.a Plaguerion).

I haven't thought about the stats yet, I'll leave it to you or something.
If it's a stupid suggestion and you don't want to use it, that's fine. I literally just thought about it in 5-10 minutes.

The boss idea is great. I love it.
As for the whole outdated thread business, I'm lazy.

sorry

whoops.png

Heh.. Whoops.

Back to work. (bit of a necro, huh?)
I was thinking about experimenting with the system of adding vanity.
Maybe when somebody gets accepted, if they don't have an OC they can add, they can just choose a character that closely relates to them (hence making commander crocket a medic), or just a character of their choosing. Thoughts?

Maybe when somebody gets accepted, if they don't have an OC they can add, they can just choose a character that closely relates to them (hence making commander crocket a medic), or just a character of their choosing. Thoughts?
I like that idea, sounds good. Especially since I have no OC, and there is no way I'm the only person in the world without one, so it sounds like you could do more with this mod than before.

As I have stated on the discord, this is a brilliant idea as inclusion in the mod isn't restricted by OCs. It's more open and allows people like Baconfy, agent_alx, SkullRay, Myu, etc. Not to mention, many people have someone that associates to said person (examples being Hatsune Miku, Kotoura, Megumin, Guzma, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom