• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

sparks08

Skeletron
Yes, too the wings dont show and dont work
Another thing you can do instead of:
C#:
        public virtual bool Autoload(ref string LatormWings, ref string LatormWings_Wings, IList<EquipType> equips) // you can also do static.

{

equips.Add(EquipType.Wings);

return true;

}
is add this instead:
C#:
    [AutoloadEquip(EquipType.Wings)]
    public class LatormWings : ModItem
So that there is an autoload on top of your LatormWings

Yeahfrick

Official Terrarian
Another thing you can do instead of:
C#:
        public virtual bool Autoload(ref string LatormWings, ref string LatormWings_Wings, IList<EquipType> equips) // you can also do static.

{

equips.Add(EquipType.Wings);

return true;

}
is add this instead:
C#:
    [AutoloadEquip(EquipType.Wings)]
    public class LatormWings : ModItem
So that there is an autoload on top of your LatormWings
Thx now it works uwu, you saved me a lot of hours thanks lmao

shoelid

Terrarian
Hey! New to modding, and I'm posting here with the hope that somebody can help me with my code. I want my weapon to give the player a buff when they right click with it. The issue is that once the player right clicks with the sword, item.buffType is assigned to the entire item. From that point forward, both the left and right clicks assign the buff. How do I unassign item.buffType for the left click functionality? or maybe there's a better way to go about this?

Here's the relevant code:
C#:
public override bool CanUseItem(Player player){ //right click functionality
            if (player.altFunctionUse == 2){
                item.UseSound = SoundID.Item100;//placeholder
                item.useStyle = ItemUseStyleID.HoldingUp;
                item.useTime = 10;//placeholder
                item.useAnimation = 10;//placeholder
                item.noMelee = true;
                item.buffType = ModContent.BuffType<GhostbladeBuff>();
                item.buffTime = 360;
            }
            else {
                item.UseSound = SoundID.Item1;
                item.useStyle = ItemUseStyleID.SwingThrow;
                item.useTime = 10;
                item.useAnimation = 25;
                item.noMelee = false;
            }
            return base.CanUseItem(player);
        }
UPDATE: I've since resolved this issue on my own. Instead of using item.buffType = ModContent.BuffType<GhostbladeBuff>();, I'm using item.buffType = mod.BuffType"GhostbladeBuff". This allows me to use item.buffType = mod.BuffType""; to unassign the buff, fixing my issue.

Susuru

Terrarian
Hey, is there any rough estimate for when tModLoader will be compatible with version 1.4.0.5, or any estimated progress percentage?
And will there be an announcement some time before it releases?

Nakano15

Duke Fishron
Hey, is there any rough estimate for when tModLoader will be compatible with version 1.4.0.5, or any estimated progress percentage?
And will there be an announcement some time before it releases?
I think getting an estimate of when the update will come is not a good idea, It will be bad for everyone if the mod loader devs end up rushing the development because the estimate deadline is getting near.

I say that they can take their time to make it.

Top Bottom