Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

so no one wants to help me answer what do you mean by manully?;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(
Did you read the "readme.txt" in the zip file containing the installer and the other files? If you did, you would know that all you need to do if the installer isn't working is to go to the folder...

Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria

And then drag or extract all the files from the .zip file to that folder to "Manually Install".

I'm assuming this section : (Main.maxTilesX * Main.maxTilesY) * 6E-05) runs how much ore spawns in one deposit, could someone explains how it works?

I'm assuming this section : (Main.maxTilesX * Main.maxTilesY) * 6E-05) runs how much ore spawns in one deposit, could someone explains how it works?
No, that is the number for the for loop. In this case, it is how many times the tilerunner code is called. If you want more patches, change the .00005 to something larger. If you want bigger patches, the strength and step parameters of the tilerunner method are what you want.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457813033,1457812922][/DOUBLEPOST]
can someone please tell me how do i play multiplayer with tmodloader and what i should do step by step? thx alot
I assume Windows. Enable the mods, host and play, tell your friends the IP address.

If your router doesn't automatically port forward, look into that.

Sorry for newbie/lame question, I've got no experience in Terraria; a father from Terraria players writing.

I've just downloaded tModLoader, unzipped and installed by double clicking the .jar file (I have Terraria in Steam , OS X ). The installer worked, however when I launch Terraria all my Players and Worlds are gone, it seems like it starts fresh from scratch. Did I wiped all my boys users/worlds or is there a way to get them back ? I have a legit paid version of Terraria on Steam, OS X.

Thank you all in advance for the help.

Sorry for newbie/lame question, I've got no experience in Terraria; a father from Terraria players writing.

I've just downloaded tModLoader, unzipped and installed by double clicking the .jar file (I have Terraria in Steam , OS X ). The installer worked, however when I launch Terraria all my Players and Worlds are gone, it seems like it starts fresh from scratch. Did I wiped all my boys users/worlds or is there a way to get them back ? I have a legit paid version of Terraria on Steam, OS X.

Thank you all in advance for the help.
tModLoader uses a separate folder for players and worlds, to avoid any possible bugs causing damage to your vanilla stuff. If you know where your Terraria folder is with all your saves, you can copy everything from the Players and Worlds folders into the ModLoader/Players and ModLoader/Worlds folders.

tModLoader uses a separate folder for players and worlds, to avoid any possible bugs causing damage to your vanilla stuff. If you know where your Terraria folder is with all your saves, you can copy everything from the Players and Worlds folders into the ModLoader/Players and ModLoader/Worlds folders.
Thank you !. Unfortunately, an expert (nor moderate) user I am not. I know how to navigate in Mac to /Library/Application Support/Steam , and I assume somewhere in there I may find that. Any keywords or help would be helpful, I find a steam apps/common/Terraria, but have no clue where to search for the old players and mods folders to copy them into the mod loader.

Sorry for so many questions.

Thank you !. Unfortunately, an expert (nor moderate) user I am not. I know how to navigate in Mac to /Library/Application Support/Steam , and I assume somewhere in there I may find that. Any keywords or help would be helpful, I find a steam apps/common/Terraria, but have no clue where to search for the old players and mods folders to copy them into the mod loader.

Sorry for so many questions.
If my memory serves me correct, then inside Application Support there should be a Terraria folder, that contains all save-related things. (The Steam folder contains the executables, etc.) If you can't find it there then I'll go open up my Mac and look for it.

If my memory serves me correct, then inside Application Support there should be a Terraria folder, that contains all save-related things. (The Steam folder contains the executables, etc.) If you can't find it there then I'll go open up my Mac and look for it.
Thank you, yes, I was anxious and stopped at the Steam folder. Now I see the Terraria folder, and the Players and Worlds folders inside it, I copied them and put them inside the ModLoader, however not all the Players and Worlds, show, just a few of them.

But now I'm closer, I take a deeper look and experiment a bit, thank YOU VERY MUCH for pointing my in the right direction. I'll probably pester you and this thread a bit more if I can't still solve it.

Thanks again bluemagic123.

Is anybody successfully installing this on Mac? I just opened the download folder and all I'm seeing is .exe and dll files. Any help?

Back
Top Bottom