Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Help i try to start my game after the update for tmodloader and this crash happens?-

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Terraria.Main.rand'.
at WeaponOut.WeaponOut.ModifyTransformMatrix(Matrix Transform)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.ModifyTransformMatrix(Matrix Transform)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

So, bit of weirdness. I'm noticing that my NPC Guide on the world I've recently recreating isn't shooting projectiles, and that I'm also noticing no moneydrops as well. Not quite sure what's the source, but this is what's currently enabled right now...

Itemtronics
Pillar Items Plus
Bluemagic's Mod
Better Yoyos
Base Mod + GRealms
Simple Auto Chest
Wik's Mod Redux (Lite)
Summoners Association
Prefixes For Enemies
Dart Expansion
More Accessories+
Wireless
Cheat Sheet
Calamity Mod
Longbows FTW
Thorium Mod

Help i try to start my game after the update for tmodloader and this crash happens?-

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Terraria.Main.rand'.
at WeaponOut.WeaponOut.ModifyTransformMatrix(Matrix Transform)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.ModifyTransformMatrix(Matrix Transform)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
Delete the outdated weaponout tmod

Why? You might be doing something wrong if you need this, and I don't want to misguide you.
[doublepost=1482099570,1482099490][/doublepost]
Go to the saves folder: games Terraria ModLoader Mods I think, delete the file.
You got it wrong, I want to make a mod be last mod loaded in the list of mods, because I believe my mod will not work correctly with other mods, if it is loaded before other mods.

Edit: I asked if there is a way to.

so the last time i had a problem was yesterday because the weapon out mod was messing up tmodloder but someone helped me and it worked. but when ever i try to go in single player or multiplier player. it comes up with this.
terrariaerror2.gif

So, bit of weirdness. I'm noticing that my NPC Guide on the world I've recently recreating isn't shooting projectiles, and that I'm also noticing no moneydrops as well. Not quite sure what's the source, but this is what's currently enabled right now...

Itemtronics
Pillar Items Plus
Bluemagic's Mod
Better Yoyos
Base Mod + GRealms
Simple Auto Chest
Wik's Mod Redux (Lite)
Summoners Association
Prefixes For Enemies
Dart Expansion
More Accessories+
Wireless
Cheat Sheet
Calamity Mod
Longbows FTW
Thorium Mod
Update on my situation: ALL projectiles are dead... Acorn Popgun and Wooden Bow I just crafted both do not fire projectiles, and the Popgun and Bow both took arrows when fired as well. There's something seriously wrong here :S

Update on my situation: ALL projectiles are dead... Acorn Popgun and Wooden Bow I just crafted both do not fire projectiles, and the Popgun and Bow both took arrows when fired as well. There's something seriously wrong here :S
Your best bet, probably, is to try one mod at a time to figure out if it's one those

I get the message "Requesting world information" even on localhost. I simply can't do multiplayer with tmodloader. (firewall is turned off). With normal terraria.exe I don't have any problems.

Any idea how to fix it? I'd like to play with a friend but right now even if I get it working on localhost would be awesome

Are you running the 1.3 version of More Accessories+? There is a new version that fixes that bug, assuming you're running that mod.
I was running whatever one the system was counting as updated. :S I'll doublecheck if the modbrowser one I'm working with is the bugged one or not.

That would indeed be the issue it seems, surprised they didn't just update the old part of it. Thank you sir!

I was running whatever one the system was counting as updated. :S I'll doublecheck if the modbrowser one I'm working with is the bugged one or not.

That would indeed be the issue it seems, surprised they didn't just update the old part of it. Thank you sir!

The new version had to unfortunately be re-uploaded as a newly published mod because the creator of the original mod disappeared. :/

You got it wrong, I want to make a mod be last mod loaded in the list of mods, because I believe my mod will not work correctly with other mods, if it is loaded before other mods.

Edit: I asked if there is a way to.
I can help you fix your problem, but no, there is no way unless you have references to other mods. It would be much better to just fix the programming in your mod then just brush it under the carpet.
[doublepost=1482111495,1482111465][/doublepost]
so the last time i had a problem was yesterday because the weapon out mod was messing up tmodloder but someone helped me and it worked. but when ever i try to go in single player or multiplier player. it comes up with this.
Delete the FastStart mod, as mentioned in the error, since it's got issues it appears.
[doublepost=1482111562][/doublepost]
Is there any documentation for the new player Save & Load functions?
Right now just examples from various open source mods, and the discord channel. We'll try to get something written up eventually.
[doublepost=1482111578][/doublepost]
Thanks Jopo
[doublepost=1482099874,1482099654][/doublepost]I cant find the saves?
?:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader
[doublepost=1482111621][/doublepost]
I get the message "Requesting world information" even on localhost. I simply can't do multiplayer with tmodloader. (firewall is turned off). With normal terraria.exe I don't have any problems.

Any idea how to fix it? I'd like to play with a friend but right now even if I get it working on localhost would be awesome
Try running the server manually and check the output for errors.

Back
Top Bottom