Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Field not found: 'Terraria.Entity.name'.
at imkSushisNamePack.imkSushisNamePackGlobalItem.SetDefaults(Item item)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

The text-only version was better, no need for a screenshot of the same thing.

You should report that in imkSushis "Name Pack" thread, since it's an issue with that mod.

Hey! There is an problem, when i install calamity mod, Tremor mod and Thorium mod it says an error.
It says that an mp3 file cant be installed or something help me please.

Hey! There is an problem, when i install calamity mod, Tremor mod and Thorium mod it says an error.
It says that an mp3 file cant be installed or something help me please.
Disable all mods, reload them so they can be fully disabled, restart Terraria, enable the mods you want to use, reload mods. Worked for me, hopefully it works for you!

Chrome giving out false positive and saying that it's not safe to download it from GitHub. Gonna try Mozilla.
Update: Mozilla giving out false positive too. What now?
Update n. 1#; I had the newest TModLoader still on my computer and I installed it. But either way, I know least one guy who has the same problem.

Last edited:
Chrome giving out false positive and saying that it's not safe to download it from GitHub. Gonna try Mozilla.
Update: Mozilla giving out false positive too. What now?
Update n. 1#; I had the newest TModLoader still on my computer and I installed it. But either way, I know least one guy who has the same problem.
Disable safe browsing in chrome. http://imgur.com/l9XnJGx

every time I try to create a world in tmodloader I get this message
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at Terraria.WorldGen.clearWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
How do I fix this?

Can some one please help me with my problem
[doublepost=1500995807,1500995558][/doublepost]I also have another problem. when I try to load the thorium mod this happens
The texture file at Projectiles/Healer/HolyAura.png failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()

Inner Exception:
External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.WmpProxyThread.RunInRightApartment(WmpProxyFunction proxyFunction)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.UnsafeNativeMethods.DecodeStreamToTexture(Void* pDevice, UInt32 stream, Int32* targetWidth, Int32* targetHeight, XnaImageOperation operation, Int32 maxAspectRatio, Void** pTexture)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream)
Can some one help me?

every time I try to create a world in tmodloader I get this message
at Terraria.WorldGen.clearWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
How do I fix this?

Obtain more memory, or use less mods, or create smaller worlds. See that "Out Of Memory" part in the name of the exception? That's that.

PS: tModLoader, because of Terraria being 32-bit, which is because of Microsoft only having 32-bit XNA, inherits the same memory limitations, so it is possible to run out even on a machine with more than 4GB of memory.
[doublepost=1500997187,1500997139][/doublepost]
The game crashes with every mod that adds an enemy npc

If you have one of the "prefixes for enemies" type mods installed, disable it and see if it continues to occur.

Otherwise, do a clean reinstall, and/or disable mods until it stops and you find your cause. This is not a problem for everyone.

Obtain more memory, or use less mods, or create smaller worlds. See that "Out Of Memory" part in the name of the exception? That's that.

PS: tModLoader, because of Terraria being 32-bit, which is because of Microsoft only having 32-bit XNA, inherits the same memory limitations, so it is possible to run out even on a machine with more than 4GB of memory.
[doublepost=1500997187,1500997139][/doublepost]

If you have one of the "prefixes for enemies" type mods installed, disable it and see if it continues to occur.

Otherwise, do a clean reinstall, and/or disable mods until it stops and you find your cause. This is not a problem for everyone.
Will do, thank you.

Edit: Disabling Prefixes for enemies solved my problem =)

When I try to load the tremor mod I get this message
The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/CyberKing.mp3 failed to load

Inner Exception:
Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Helpers.GetExceptionFromResult(UInt32 result)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.WAVCacheIO.CacheMP3(String wavCacheFilename, Byte[] data)
[doublepost=1501006939,1501006725][/doublepost]also when I try to load the calamity mod I get this message
The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/CaveStoryBossBattle.mp3 failed to load

Inner Exception:
at System.IO.MemoryStream.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
at System.IO.MemoryStream.EnsureCapacity(Int32 value)
at System.IO.MemoryStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.IO.Stream.InternalCopyTo(Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo(Stream destination)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.WAVCacheIO.CacheMP3(String wavCacheFilename, Byte[] data)

When I try to load the tremor mod I get this message
The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/CyberKing.mp3 failed to load
Inner Exception:
Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.

Terraria on Windows, and thus tModLoader, have a limitation of being 32-bit, which means there is a maximum amount of memory they can use no matter what. You may need to disable some mods forever to fix this, but... some people report success by disabling all mods, exiting and restarting, enabling them all again, exiting and restarting, and then it works OK.

Back
Top Bottom