Ask a Derpling anything.

Will you help us to rebuild Golem?
We would assist you, but we have refrained for a while simply because we're afraid of "upgrading" him a little too much. I suppose a dimensional shift has been coming for a while now, so it probably wouldn't mess with the natural order to alter something during the changes.
do you care/ are at peace with my kind? (enchanted swords that is)
The Derplings have a peace treaty with the Hallow, we were unaware that the enchantments surrounding the floating weapons granted them sentience, so assuming the enchanted swords don't harm us, we are your allies by default.

Please, I'm just an illusionist, I am a dragon, but just an illusionist nonetheless, and most certainly not on the larger side of dragons.

Please, I'm just an illusionist, I am a dragon, but just an illusionist nonetheless, and most certainly not on the larger side of dragons.
Nevertheless, it's an honor to meet a dragon that has gone unchanged compared to the First Race.

I believe your records may be incomplete I see no mention of ones like myself, closest being the feathered ones, but there doesn't seem to be any mention of furred ones.

I believe your records may be incomplete I see no mention of ones like myself, closest being the feathered ones, but there doesn't seem to be any mention of furred ones.
We are aware that our records are incomplete. We simply haven't analyzed the mineral structure of the Archipelago enough yet to discern any types beyond the four we mentioned. It would be interesting to discover what became of the Furred Tribe in the Archipelago...

what do you feel about terrarins, and according to your records what is the most powerful entity?
Terrarians are... Interesting. They seem to be puppets of a being within a higher dimension and we even have been able to create an experiment allowing the Derplings to control newly created ones. They also have the ability to manipulate their environment to the point that we once feared them.

The most powerful entity if you're only counting individuals is Providence. She forged the brick that the Lihzahrds used to build their temples and lives within the Terrarian Sun. The most powerful entity if you count armies are the Derplings, as we have managed to create bombs which trap enemies in pocket dimensions which are completely filled with nuclear explosions. Absolutely nothing that we've tested on has been able to survive it, we even tested on Terrarians and their ability to resurrect themselves without penalty was negated.

I believe I know at least a few individuals who could survive those things.
I suppose that if someone has a Dimensional Anchor they would be completely immune to it, but we also have modified Last Prisms which draw mana from all life around them rather than just the user.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom