Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either provide constructive, useful feedback, or don't post.

?

How is "probably not going to happen" not useful feedback?

(be honest, they won't recode all console UI's written in C++ in Unity after ditching it... that would take some serious effort)

Whenever 1.3 update notification came up, i may have screamed, jumped, danced, and ran around the house excited than what I've ever been
Pipeworks, you came a long way and made it here, congratulations on finishing the update and as of for me, guess i'm gonna play terraria HARD!

Whenever 1.3 update notification came up, i may have screamed, jumped, danced, and ran around the house excited than what I've ever been
Pipeworks, you came a long way and made it here, congratulations on finishing the update and as of for me, guess i'm gonna play terraria HARD!

Be sure to come back and let us know how you feel about the new experience!

If this continues happening every time you launch the game, please let us know.

However, the world file conversion process can be rather lengthy, depending on total number of worlds, etc.

I had six worlds on PS4 and it took like an hour to get all of them and my character ready to go, the controls were certainly a bit strange at first, but being able to rebind everything makes me a happy draggy, and so far, the update has not failed to impress me and my brother, whom I convinced to purchase the game for ps4 today. I know you have a direct line to pipeworks, so tell 'em Sharcy approves. XD

I need help, my cat unplugged my PS4 when she jumped on my TV's stand. My Terraria world was converting, and I am too scared to open it again, can someone please tell me what is going to happen when I do open it?

Does that mean they're skipping 1.3.1 and going straight to 1.3.4?

No plan has been announced for when/what content in the next iteration of this process.

Sorry if someone else has already pointed this out, but I don't think it dawned on anyone, myself included, the PC users sit WAY closer to their screens than we do.
I'm sure they have considered it. I recall one of the Pipeworks people talking about this during one of the streams, how the UI has to be readable from a greater distance and scale properly when in split-screen mode. I would presume that Sony tested this as well (though I don't know that for sure).

I don't have a PS4 myself and thus can't see what you are seeing, but I'm confident this PC/console difference was taken into account.

I need help, my cat unplugged my PS4 when she jumped on my TV's stand. My Terraria world was converting, and I am too scared to open it again, can someone please tell me what is going to happen when I do open it?

Likely the same thing as the conversion issue they're already working on. Basically there is a copy of all your original world's so if it goes kablooey they can recovery it after the hotfix they're working on.

Likely the same thing as the conversion issue they're already working on. Basically there is a copy of all your original world's so if it goes kablooey they can recovery it after the hotfix they're working on.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...

Does that mean they're skipping 1.3.1 and going straight to 1.3.4?
I believe 1.3.1 is the update we just got. 1.3.4 is the next update with planned additional content and bug fixes that they chose to hold until after release in order to get the game out.

I believe 1.3.1 is the update we just got. 1.3.4 is the next update with planned additional content and bug fixes that they chose to hold until after release in order to get the game out.
No. They said this is 1.3.4, I think we'll get another update like 1.3.6.
[doublepost=1513296308,1513296292][/doublepost]
1.3.0.7 with a few things from 1.3.1.
Nevermind then.
[doublepost=1513296336][/doublepost]PL
1.3.0.7 with a few things from 1.3.1.
PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY ISSUE.

I really have to agree with ED209 on this one. Unless you are on top of the TV screen you can’t tell what you’re looking at in the inventory/when crafting. The now transparent background and tiny text that is on top of the items is confusing and complicated.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m thrilled to have this update and I’m so excited to see all of the new and exciting changes, but I can’t even easily build a home in my new world let alone explore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom