Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM, or you could report your own thread >:)
Took me really long to reply, didn't it?
---TEOTB (Teag's End Of Turn Battle)---
Every entity takes seven trillion damage, causing death to them all.
Teag taps the Godmodder on the shoulder.
The Godmodder takes (999) damage, instantly killing them.

TEAG [GM] 99999/99999
/s

pls no, it would destroy everything in 1 go...

Toast mention this below so ignore that.

???: How dare you to do this in 1 very VERY stupid thing (It is going to be as bad as Powie who Screws up the game in 1 go like DTG Acolyte and the Non DTG Fangame...) please... I don't like the abominations of Basic Smiths, Trolls, Goanna Impersonators (Copies of Goanna67), Army of Memias and the bags of Noobs and Misfits! I will going to send one of the messages to my commander right now!

Super Disgruntled Project Storm Commander: DON'T YOU gorillaING DARE RUINING THIS gorillaING GAME! IT IS NEAR A YEAR IN PROGRESS AND YOU ARE GOING TO RESET IT NOW AND STOP gorillaING DO IT! We are trying to smash up Alpha so gorilla you Opportunity... Also, YOU WILL BE GOING TO GET gorillaING KICKED OUT OF THE [AG] GUILD AND YSERA WILL BE-
???: SHUT UP! And be quiet and stop that foul mouth saying...

Super Disgruntled Project Storm Commander: Sorry... but i might get really pissy sometimes just to stop Teag from trying to reset the game hard.

/stoppingthecrazycarnageofresettingthegamepost

Last edited:
Oh well, just please stop that madness after Toasty put the notification and so as you Teag, I slapped your Godmodder'self's butt so hard (with a :red:load of creativity) and your Godmodder'self is dead instantly.

???: Well Returning to my base now.

Super Disgruntled Project Storm Commander: Well... That was bull-(got slapped by ???.)

/nullpostthankstotoasty

Last edited:
I throw some dynamite at the steel sentinel for literally no reason.
Blast Burn 5/15 (entity)
Unaimed fire 5/10
+3 Toast
Bullet-proof vest && wormhole generator = ??? 1/???
Nuke && Molotov && EMP && Tear gas = Humanity has failed 5/8 (Single use)
It's a bomb, a really big bomb that damages... Everything, oh and I hope you like the headache

A Certain Cloud-Like Computer Program (3/50) (Con't from like, February :p)
A bunch of "bringers" (4/20)

Meme Energy in the shape of a gun that is also a sword && a bottled form of the feeling of rage = RAEG Gunblade 3/7
Meme Energy in the shape of a fist that also happens to be a rocket launcher && a bottled form of the feeling of relief = Relief Rocket Fist 3/7
An empty AI shell husk && Life energy && A sword = Brainy Blade 3/5
A tree && A piece of grass && A Flower = Flora 3/6

I felt a disturbance in the force of memes. Something is very wrong here. I close my eyes, and focus on the source of the meme disruption. It is concentrated in one area. One army. I feel a spike of meme energy nearby. It is their leader. The true heretic of memes, excommunicated from the church of memes by its own god. Cyanogynist. I'm coming for you. Meme Lightning Crackles behind me as I say this, for added effect.

I direct this Dramatic Meme Lightning towards the MeeM army. I rob their meme essence from them, and twist it, becoming Cracked Meme Essence. I then use this to hurl them around, as I, GOD OF MEMES THEMSELVES, control all meme energy.

Project Verify ========================================== 33/42 (I don't need no friends, I don't need no phone.) +1 from Bomber.
Project Light ============================================================================= 36/77 (The first key piece.) +2 from Bomber.

I +3 Bomber57.

DISCLAIMER: Bill makes this attack counter whatever color defense Nihilumbra has.

Bill tips his hat to Bomber. THANKS, KID! GOOD KARMA'S COMIN' YOUR WAY. He then rotates every individual brick in his body, turning to face Nihilumbra. CAN'T SAY THE SAME FOR YOU, THOUGH. NOW, HOW DO I DEAL WITH A DIVERSE AND MULTICOLORED BEING... OH! Bill's body lights up as if he was a light bulb shining in tune to the presence of a horrible idea. OF COURSE! I'M GOING TO NEED TO PREPARE FIRST... Bill claps his fingers twice, disappearing with a faint pop. When he returns a few seconds later, various objects are telekinetically set around Bill. He lowers them to the floor in a pattern.

FORTY-FIVE CANDLES STITCHED FROM WAX EXCAVATED FROM THE MINES OF WRYPOGHASR-9, TWO THOUSAND AND SIXTEEN TAILS-SIDE-UP DIVINIUM PENNIES, THE SEVERED LIMBS OF ALL PAST AND CURRENT PRESIDENTS, AND... A CURSED TOUPEE. The pennies are arranged in numerous small circles, with the candles laid at varying intervals around said circles. The limbs - all arms - point towards the toupee at the center. Bill closes his eye, his body turning ghostly white, as he chants a repetitive hymn. YASAGA-BEHBEHBEH... YASAGA-BEHBEHBEH...! YASAGA-BEHBEHBEH! With every successive repeat of the phrase, echoes spasm across the battlefield, hushed shouts making themselves known. Demonic cackling bubbles from the ground as Bill's form is obliterated.

From the ashes comes a monument of hollow marble - a podium spangled with fifty stars. A crowd of half-formed ghosts spontaneously forms, stampeding across the field, craning around the podium with glee. A figure walks up to the podium, surveying the crowd. It is a ghostly white man with Bill's eyes dressed in a dapper orchid suit. He is well-built, with a stocky frame, a tie dripping with blood, and a toupee. The figure addresses the crowd directly. Ladies and gentlemen of America... I am the Deleterious Tyrant. You all know me, right? I'm the guy who's gonna... The crowd shouts out the answer. "MAKE FICTION NONEXISTENT AGAIN!" The Deleterious Tyrant laughs. Don't you forget it, meat puppets! Now, uh. Let me take you back to 2016. It was a dark time for our cores, ladies and gentlemen... of America. I was there. I heard the screams, I saw the smoke... At the Terraria battlefield. And that culprit... The Tyrant points a glowing finger at Nihilumbra, who is in the middle of the audience, pausing for dramatic effect.

That culprit was NIHILUMBRA! The crowd gasps in shock, distancing themselves from Nihilumbra in blinded rage. Indigo flames flicker through their empty eye sockets as they form a menacing ring around Nihilumbra. The Tyrant's podium hovers above the crowd, loosening itself from the grip of the earth. You see, ladies and gentlemen of America, Nihilumbra is, uh, is literally garbage. Yeah. He's takin' our charges, he's takin' our alchemies, he's takin' our weirdness... And that's why he needs to be stopped. It's what I've been saying from the beginning, ladies and gentlemen of America! Say it with me, come on! The crowd is compelled to recite words they're hearing for the first time. WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL TO KEEP NIHILUMBRA OUT. The Tyrant cackles, his hands stretching towards the sky to complete some dark ritual. The ghosts' indigo flames hover into the atmosphere, forming an unmistakable spectral image of a wall.

The Tyrant grins, his form flickering and for an instant, revealing the triangle within. Now there you go again! You see how simple that was? You, you see? You can see it, Jeff. Hahaha, don't deny it. When the population of America puts their heads together under a true and unmistakable leader, "anthyding can hadplen!" [sic] The ghosts react to Bill's words, words that cut through the souls they do not have and instill feelings of pure loyalty towards the Deleterious Tyrant. His podium, once gleaming with white marble, turns into a crucible of black rage. Indigo flames erupt from the podium, which cracks into dust. The Tyrant floats towards the wall, examining it clearly. I've outdone myself this time. It is an impossibly tall horizontal armageddon forged from extradimensional black stone and interlaced with multicolored lines streaming towards a rave party in another dimension.

Nihilumbra tries to jump up and escape, but triangular spikes extend from all possible points in the wall, spearing the entity like a shish-kebab. They fall back to earth, blood pouring from their wounds. They try damaging the wall, but it is only after several minutes of high-power and sustained fire that any noticeable damage is made. When Nihilumbra stops, the wall regenerates the damage instantly, spearing them for good measure. Nihilumbra then runs left at a horribly fast pace, trying to find the end of the wall. When he goes off the screen, he reappears at the other end of the wall, running right back to where he started. Nihilumbra, visibly confused, sits down to take a breather. But the wall does not.

Another wall forms at the opposite end, and Nihilumbra panics. Then a wall forms above him - a ceiling. Two other walls replace the adjacent sides not filled in, and the floor glitches out as it too is replaced by a wall. Now sealed within a cube of frozen agony, the Tyrant clenches his fist, which burns with white-hot energy. The cube heats up, smoke rising from it and cascading across the field. Sizzling and crackling noises are heard until the inferno abates, and then diminishes completely. The Tyrant raises his hand and the cube disperses, dumping the steaming wreck of Nihilumbra onto the ground. The crowd cheers, their sounds distorted by audio feedback, and the Tyrant waves. That got a bit off topic, but uh, my point still stands. Vote me for President 2020. Make Fiction Nonexistent Again™, you get the gist. A figure wrapped in a black hood parts the crowd. The Tyrant is puzzled - who is this guy?

The only distinguishing feature of the figure is the emblem on their coat - a red circle with a cross going through it. The Tyrant views the icon with familiarity of an unparalleled degree - he knows this symbol. The image of a notorious killer, reincarnated throughout the ages to engineer his own miniature genocide. The Zodiac Killer grins, taking off his hood to reveal the warped and disfigured head of someone that used to be Ted Cruz. Their mouth opens, four words falling out of it, repeating and overlaying on top of each other, as if the sounds are coming from two distinct locations at once yet converging from an origin point.

T E D I S A M E S S
E
D
I
S
A
M
E
S
S

The Zodiac Killer takes out a knife stained with the blood of the innocent and hurls it at Nihilumbra. In one swing, the blade plunges into the entity's chest, light cascading from the wound as Nihilumbra screams a primal shout warped by distortion. A circle split into multiple sections hovers over Nihilumbra, with each section containing a symbol. And at the middle is a figure the Tyrant knows all too well. ...Your name isn't a metaphor? You're a literal Zodiac Killer?? The Zodiac Killer's smile gurgles as the knife plunges deeper. One of the symbols - a rainbow - erases itself from existence. The lightshow blinks off, the knife disappearing. The Zodiac Killer flickers, and his hood returns. Meanwhile, Nihilumbra is a statue devoid of any color. Their symbol on the Zodiac - their metaphysical and symbolic connection and identification to the rest of Fiction - has been destroyed. They are nothing.

The Tyrant waves his hand, and the crowd and podium disperse. The Tyrant lets out a shriek as his form shatters, its pieces reforming back into Bill. He adjusts his bowtie. EUGH, WEARING THAT LONG SERPENTINE HANDKERCHIEF WAS DISGUSTING. I'D PREFER BOWTIES ANY DAY OF THE MINUTE. AND AS FOR YOU... Bill leers at the Zodiac Killer, whose hood imperceptibly turns towards Bill. Bill extends a hand, flickering with red and blue flame. WE'LL KEEP IN TOUCH. A BONA-FIDE ZODIAC KILLER... I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO NEED YOUR SERVICES ONE DAY. The Zodiac Killer glides forward, shaking Bill's hand before visibly flinching away. WHAT? THAT WASN'T A DEAL, MAN! JUST A REPRESENTATION OF OUR BOND THAT I HAVE NOW FORGED WITH THE CONTACT BETWEEN TWO PHYSICAL BEINGS. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

The Zodiac Killer noncommittally shrugs before stalking off in the direction he came. Bill doesn't even see him leave. One second he's there, and the next - he's gone.

Last edited:
+3 Tazz (to Toast because reasons)
6'-{'3}-8'-7'-7'-8'-{11'}-'3-{'3} 6'-'8-'5-'8-4'-11'-1'-{'5} 3/50
Recall Totality: 20/80
PionoPin: 13/14
Aquilonem Mors && Burial Blade && Holy Moonlight Sword = Strange Aeon (2/26, Level 25)
Brine && Orchid Fire && Galactic Glove = Abyss (2/26, Level 25)
Lv. 25 Reality Essence && Jar of Gasoline = Fomes Dei 11/26
Shop Credit:
Tazz: 51
Tam: 32
Cobalt: 19
Piono: 9
Toast: 5
INVENTORY (And details on... a ladder.)
Fenrir/MPGBC [IIIII]
Broken Anachronism/Oblivion's Guardian/Archangel's Blade/Infinity Gauntlet [IIII]
...Yeah, I'm tapped for ideas. Power Core on Jelly, Cirno, and World Eater.
Hm. I think I'll have YI and some Amethyst flames. As for payment, uh... Here, take this book. It contains '8 7'-'3-6'-{'3}-'3-1' 1'-[7']-'8-1' '5-'8-6'-12'-7' 4'-'3-'8-2'-11'-2'-'9 11'-'10 {'5}-8'-['10] ['10]-2'-'6-'3-{'3}-7'-1'-'8-2'-'6 '2-[7']-'8-1' 11'-'-4' 1'-'3-'5-'5-11'-2'-'9 {'5}-8'-['10] 2'-8'-'2. I'll also have CELPH-H-IXIS, an Augustan Seed, and some avaritine for a Mark. And... Hm. Depending on whether I've actually sorted it out with you, 10-6-2 2-44-"25 13-"25-"25-14 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 for an Acras Tuner.

Last edited:
The update is, at long last, done. Wew. Anyway, I'll be working on the New OP, and also on some super special secret things for Terraria's 1 year anniversary, which is coming up. The things will also be a way to tide you over an upcoming two-week hiatus that I'll almost certainly need to take due to having a residential summer camp with little access to an updateable computer.

Hat/Rat/Jor/Fen-A/Fen-B/Rok/Ald Charge: |III||I||I|
Medusa's Head: |IIII|
Coral Riff Guitar: |IIII|!USING!
Crystalized Ki: |IIIII|
Akron's Core: |IIIII||IIIII||II|!USING!
Rebalance: |III|
Doom Unleashed: |III|
Fear the Darkness: |IIIII|

Uncapped! The Climax: 30/150 (+5 from Alpha)
Railgun Restoration Rig: 26/50 (+3 from Piono)

NEW: Deicide Squad: 1/50
+3 from Generic.

Freyja bid:
TwinBuilder: 70
DarkSide: 55

Pionoplayer: 42
The Flaming Toast: 41 (+3 from Generic)
W32Coravint: 34
Battlefury: 32
Consumer: 26

WINNERS:

Cyanogynist (Jormungandr)
Generic (Fenrir)
Talist (Veðrfölnir)
Crystalcat (Tyr Bid)

+1 to DarkSide, +1 ConsumerOfAll, +1 to Generic.

Silencing Fields x 3 && True Order Elemental && 15,000 silencing spells && Chaos Negator && Void Negator = Men of Silence (Level 25: 17/26) (+3 from Piono)

((Nuclear Bomb ++ Destruction) && (Nuclear Bomb ++ Oblivion) && (Nuclear Bomb ++ Void) && (Nuclear Bomb ++ Chaos) && (Nuclear Bomb ++ Death)) && 5 Million Megatons of Other Explosives && Navitas Nox = Madness of Deathwing (Level 25: 8/26)

(Mechora Worm x4 && Voidmetal) && (Denito Surrexit && Nulla Stella) && Mineral Sorting machine = Wyrm (Level 25: 5/26) (+2 from DarkSide)

Mythogaum Ingot && Really Big Drill && Wave Motion Gun && Creation Charger && Oblivion Charger = Calamity Drill (Level 25: 3/26)

City of Opportunity [PG]: QUESTS: 1/5. Reinforcements: 350,000 (CAP!). Hyperion Troops cannot attack except in Retaliation (or if Quest objectives demand it). HP Cap: I GIVE UP/350,000. Repossession: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (11/25)

OK, the rest is so huge that I think this'll be a Google Doc. BEHOLD! LINK! THE HERO OF HYRULE, IN ALL OF HIS MARVELOUS INCARNATIONS!

The ONE [PG]: 600,000/600,000 HP. Detonation: 3/3. Pandemic: 0/3. Viral Marketing: 4/5. X: 4/8. Plague Corpses: 0/10 (360: 5. End Times: 10 Potency: 10)

I'm just gonna put the rest of the entity stats from here-on in Pastebins. The ONE's Pastebin.

Roxxanne [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 15; CR3; RIP (2/6)
Zetta [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level: 12; CR3
Grimsby [PG]: 150,000/150,000 HP. Level 2; CR1 ACTIVE
L00T: 17.

Skirmish Maneuver Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/hs1RPFNz

Undying Titan Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/xJCnPPSr

Too lazy to lonk, but it's in the Terraria Discussion Thread. I'll get on it later!

Note: Life is banning me from challenges right now.

If no quest has been selected, more EXP Loaders, which will bum-rush Splodimus further. The ONE will pump out Viral Marketing, so hope you're ready for that.

OK, last action was kind of worthless, but you know what, I need nothing fancy to kill Painis. In fact, even less than before. Now I just use Akron's Core to Obliterate Painis Tarahi. As Painis has less than 300K HP, git gud. Grimsby is up 2 levels, as is the L00T counter.

I then use the Coral Riff Guitar to defend the ONE for a while longer.

Proof that not all things need obscenely long posts.

Last edited:
Nothing here currently.

Forging...

Slot 1: In Progress
The Axe ++ Metal = The Metal (Lv. 10, 5/11)
A metallic Flying-V guitar. The 'melodies' created by this weapon can bend any metal to their will, with little effort.

Named after Tenacious D's "The Metal".

Slot 2: In Progress
Berzerker Breaker (Thorium Mod Flail) ++ Rage = Furious Bloodlust (Lv. 10) (6/11)
What was originally an already rage-filled weapon became even more rage-fueled. Feeds upon the user and target's hate and anger for incredible effect; namely, hitting harder, cutting deeper, and making the target and user even more rage-induced, in order for the weapon to feed on it after. Unstoppable raging can either be quelled or built further upon by this weapon; but either way, it still feeds on rage, and grows more powerful by doing so.

The stuff the weapon's made of is said to make you angry just by holding it or even being near it. It's powerful stuff.

Slot 3: In Progress
Bag of Infinite Bombs && (Sad Bombs && Mega Blast && Rubber Cement && Spoon Bender = You're ****ed bombs) && Fairy Bell = Bell of Hellish Anarchy (Lv. 20, 20/21) (+2 various)
Says it all, really.
Flying bomb carriers that drop bombs that fire massive blood lasers in every direction that home in. And they bounce, too. Yeah.
For those that don't know, Mega Blast is an item in Afterbirth obtained from beating Mega Satan with every character in the game. It's basically the massive laser Mega Satan fires.
This may just be a bit too ridiculous.

Slot 4: In Progress
Item Combination Vessel && Infinite Bottle Stash || Brimstone && 20/20 && The Inner Eye && Mutant Spider && Number One && The Pact && Pentagram && Screw && Small Rock && SMB Super Fan! && Bloody Lust && gorilla of Babylon = Stash of Bloodburst Potions (Lv. 25, 14/26)
Just one wicked combination after another.
These one-use potions allow the user to fire 7 brimstone lasers from one's mouth. Seems standard, right? But there's twelve metric gorillatons of firepower behind each of these bad boys. Even more so when you get low on health, when twelve basically becomes 24 in the blink of an eye.
At the lowest HP possible for the user, it then becomes 48.
This is really starting to feel ridiculous now.

I think I've watched and played too much Isaac.

Charges...

Charge 1: Unrestricted
Shush... (59/100)
He got it.

Charge 2: 50-point cap
The Torn Lands (20/50)
Something a little more interesting...

Charge 3: 50-point cap

Legends from the Second Dimension (16/50)
There are some legends who exist in all dimensions.
There are many who thrive in three dimensions.
There are none in one dimension.
But those who truly shred the bounds of reality here are those who lived most of their lives in two dimensions.

Entities... (Nerf if to powerful. Buff if too weak.)

(Make sure you read all of their descriptions)

(Green: Positive Passives | Red: Negative passives | Underline: Selection Sections | Yellow: Active switching | Purple: Actives)

[H BOSS] 'Splodimus, the brutally overpowered Space Pirate, has appeared! He's not gonna go down easy! He doesn't do a lot of damage, but be very careful of his powerful weather commanding skills AND terraforming skills! Will use more strategic routes of action.
1,500,000 HP
500,000 SHIELD (+50,000 regen/2 turns)
Attacks twice/turn. One attack must be basic.
Basic attacks do light damage.
Immune to the negative effects of weather and terrain.
Airborne, which I am about to make relevant again.
Abilities:
-Bomb Harp: 'Splodimus uses his explosively good harp playing to literally launch bombs as he plays the strings, damaging up to 3 foes for heavy damage. May cause weather changes. Weather changes last until cleared forcibly, 'Splodimus uses the attack again, 'Splodimus dies, after 7 turns, or otherwise stated. 8-turn charge.
--Weather changes caused by this attack: (40% chance to cause nothing)(Roll a d20)(chance to take effect on any number of entities activates each turn)
+Electric Smoke: Causes 10,000 points of damage a turn. Drops accuracy by 20%. 10% chance to happen.
+Acidic Smog: Causes heavy poisoning to everything not immune to poison 50% of the time, causing 20,000 damage per turn for 2 turns. Refreshes if reactivated. Drops defense by 10%. 10% chance to happen.
+Firestorm: Causes 0.5% of the affected's maximum HP in damage per turn. Drops attack by 10%. 10% chance to happen.
+Blizzard: Causes chilled to everything that is not immune to it 15% of the time, making the move last in the EOTB. Drops attack, defense, and accuracy by 5%. 10% chance to happen.
+Radstorm: Severe. Causes everything to lose 1% of their maximum and current HP PER TURN. Drops defense by 10%. 5% chance to happen.
+Horridly Thick, Dark Fog: Severe. When an entity misses, 25% chance to deal 2% damage to itself. Reduces accuracy by 50%. 5% chance to happen.

-Massive Nuclear Satelite Crash-landing: 'Splodimus hauls down an enormous nuclear satelite to attack, leveling the land (clearing Terraformings), dealing massive damage to everything EXCEPT 'Splodimus, AND causing his own brand of weather. 15-turn charge.
+Complete Fallout: Special. Causes a whopping 5% damage to maximum and current HP... PER TURN! It's extremely brutal, I know. Lasts 5 turns before dissipating. Cannot be forced out of, even by 'Splodimus himself.

-TerraWeather PDA - Weather: 'Splodimus changes the weather into something else. Normal: 5-turn charge. Severe: 10-turn charge. Special: 20-turn charge. Shares charge with the Terrain version.

-Orbital Cannon: 'Splodimus hacked and modified Lance's Orbital Ion Cannon into something... a little more versatile, damaging up to 3 foes for heavy damage. May cause terrain changes. Terrain changes last until repaired forcibly, 'Splodimus uses the attack again, 'Splodimus dies, after 7 turns, or is otherwise stated. 8-turn charge.
--Terrain changes caused by this attack: (40% chance to not cause anything)(Roll a d20)(chance to take effect on any number of entities activates each turn)
+Ion Laser - Ionized Earth: 25% chance to cause stun to anything in a single turn, making it not move this turn. Affects airbornes, thanks to arcing lightning. 10% chance to happen.
+Orbital Bomb - Flaming Crater: 50% chance to burn anything in a single turn, making them lose 25% attack and take 10,000 damage/turn for 2 turns. Affects airbornes 25% of the time, as flaming flankers rise . 10% chance to happen.
+Frost Strike - Piled-up Snow: 50% chance to slow anything in a single turn, making those affected go last in the EOTB. Affects airbornes 25% of the time, thanks to the also constant snowfall. 10% chance to happen.
+Acidic Bombardment - Acid Ground: 50% chance to drop any defenses to zero, including, but not limited to, shields, super-armor (that doesn't belong to the Godmodder), etc. Affects airbornes 25% of the time, as the acid wafts up from below. 10& chance to happen.
+Brute Force Laser - Deep Crevasse: Severe. The legendary crevasse bridging trope returns! Can't attack over it while it's active. However, unlike most other crevasses, this one's FAR easier to bridge across. Does not affect airbornes. 5% chance to happen.
+Bulletstorm - Bullet Hell: Severe. 50% chance to hit an enemy for 2% of its current HP. Airbornes unaffected because FLYING SKILLZ! 5% chance to happen.

-Hydrogen Bomb-driven underground explosion: 'Splodimus sets off a H-Bomb underground, blowing away the weather (clearing Weather), has +1 priority, stuns EVERYTHING ELSE for the turn, AND causing his own brand of terrain. 15-turn charge.
+Unstable Ground: Special. 50% chance for someone to fall into a massive underground cavern filled with lava, heat, and other horrific stuff. They get the complete loss of their defenses, 25% of their attack, they get last in he EOTB, AND they're damaged by 1% of their current HP per turn until the effect ends. Airbornes are forcibly pulled in 100% of the time. Lasts 5 turns before it stabilizes. Cannot be forced out of, even by 'Splodimus himself.

-TerraWeather PDA - Terrain: 'Splodimus terraforms the land into something else. Normal: 5-turn charge. Severe: 10-turn charge. Special: 20-turn charge. Shares charge with the Weather version.

-Doomship: 'Splodimus summons his doomship from a wormhole, and immediately leaps into it. Take it down, quickly! 20-turn charge. One use.
[H] Doomship
750,000 HP
250,000 SHIELD (+25,000 regen/2 turns)
Airborne
Immune to negative weather and terrain effects
While inside, 'Splodimus cannot be hit, regens his shields twice as fast, and can still attack from the ship without double-attack.
Upon death, deals 500,000 damage to 'Splodimus, his shield first tanking as much damage as possible, and the rest going onto him. So kill it quickly!

SPOIL: TerraWeather PDA: Allows you to change the weather and terrain at will, like the guy who used it before! There's a document on how to use it:
-You may create up to 4 Normal-rank weathers and terrains, 2 Severe-rank weathers and terrains, and 1 Special rank weather and terrain. The PDA requires a certain amount of charge to create the different weather ranks. This can range from positive buffs to negative debuffs to damage over time.
5 for normal, 10 for severe, 20 for special. If it affects a specific faction, add +2 to the charges. In a way, it's like Akron's Core.
[IIIII][II}III][II}IIIIIIII]II}
*Note: Curly Brackets are when the weather/terrain targets a specific faction. Otherwise targets all factions.
HP: 125,000
Abilities:
-Multitype: Can load various weapon types for varying effects. Things fired will be added in the Entity Actions, as well as their stats, making it a very versatile foe. Cannot fire after a weapons switch.
-Upgraded Weapon: Grants a weapon stat buff depending on the upgrade level for one turn. Can be used at any charge level. Can expend any amount of charge at once. 4-round charge. Can attack immediately after using this.
-Micro Nuke: A small nuke... well, compared to what's used around here. Where the tank's from, it's just called "Nuke". Deals heavy damage to one foe and all foes around it. 5-round charge. Upgraded Weapon can also be used on this, so be careful. Can only expend up to 2 Upgrade Weapon charges when using.
Entity action taken.

Other Stuff...

It's been moved to the post with my inventory, but I'll keep the queue here.

ARENA QUEUE (BAN LIFTED, fighting now available.)
-Nothing
-Nothing
-Nothing
Most people don't know where the arena is anymore, so here it is. This is where all the matches will be held.

Actions...

Not really in the mood; I'll wait for the dust to settle a bit.
Zack looks at the ONE's many forces opting to protect it, and sighs out of annoyance. Slight annoyance, but still, it is annoyance nonetheless.
"Hm. At this rate, it's gonna become unstoppable. We need a little of... that. Yes, that should do very well."
But he pauses.
"...Nah, not yet. I'll show that off later on some other poor sucker.
But... how about..."

Zack merely stares at the ONE, almost like he's in a blank stare. With the noise around him, you would have to wonder how he keeps such a tight focus.

He raises Suldaan in the air, and swings it at the ONE.

DOOM'S METEORS EXPENDED!

As those meatshielding the ONE went to block the incoming attack, something seemed... amiss. One meteor for each of the meatshielders was headed straight towards those exact meatshielders, at least damaging each one by a lot, if not outright killing the lot of 'em.

And then-
*crick*
-Zack cracked his own neck slightly, and the ONE was engulfed in a magnificent pool of pure nightmare. It was engulfed rather quickly, and then the true nature of the nightmare really kicked in.
The ONE saw itself back in its usual spot. Everything seemed normal. Everything was accounted for, except for Zack. Sweet, nobody needs that guy anyway... right?
Everything was all well and good, it seemed, so it tried to place some stacks of XBONIC Plague on some entities.
...They failed to get infected. Odd, coulda sworn that it was a 100% chance of infection. They didn't even try to dodge. So it tried to spread the plague to another three. They failed as well. Ad infinium, and nothing was infected. At all. But, after looking behind it, it looked as though every entity on its own side had the Plague. Ten stacks of it, as well. Which led to everything dying as something triggered a forced detonation. The entities on the AG and N sides grew closer and closer to it, destroying whatever shields and meatshields that came between them and the ONE. And, unless it was mistaken, it was suddenly extremely small compared to every other thing on the field. The entities on the field beat it to its bare components; frame, CPU, etc. A beat-down ONE conquered, the entities left it to die. A voice could be heard from behind;
"D I E ."
Clear as day; it was Zack's. And, as it was about to be finished off, the nightmare ends...
...or does it?
It looks like it's fast asleep, and constantly trying to wake, but can't. Extreme circuit frying could be seen and smelled from the system, implying that it was having some sort of nightmare still. Though, you have to question, how does a machine have nightmares?
Hacking.
Someone hacked into its systems while it was asleep.
Looks like only a strong enough series of attacks or time will wake it. Which will probably happen within the turn, because my entities are attacking it, along with others that also might.

Spoils & Other Chargeables...
Lance of Creation (III)
Casts Genesis.
Genesis: Deals massive holy damage to 3 entities, heals allied entities. (greatly increased damage against groups. Groups only count as 1 entity.)
"The user raises the Lance of Creation, causing a massive white cross silhouette with wings to appear. It flies above the 3 targeted entities and obliterates the area around them, as well as the entities themselves. It then heals an allied entity."

Mark of Chaos {IIIIII}
Upon use of this spoil, choose one of the Gods of the Warp - Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, or Nurgle. Depending on the chosen god, this spoil will have different effects.
Khorne: Crits three entities' next attacks by filling them with bloodlust.
Tzeentch: Deal very high (100,000) damage to an entity by throwing a blast of Warp-fire.
Slaanesh: Heal an entity for a very high (100,000) amount by knitting together their flesh. Unfortunately, they also gain several non-gameplay-effecting mutations.
Nurgle: Infect an entity with a potent version of Nurgle's Rot. This blight decreases their attack by 25% and deals 20,000 damage to them per turn, lasting for 3 turns.

...Locket [III]
When used along with the Heart... (owned by W32Coravint), performs an absolutely massive heal on one entity. Otherwise, heals a moderately high amount to one entity.
Suldaan-Doom's Meteor(s): {III} USING
Sends meteors down into a foe, or multiple foes. Deals massive damage to a lone target, but can also evenly split the damage between up to 10 targets.
"As the stars shine more brightly than usual, meteor(s) begin to pierce straight through the atmospheric layers of the earth like butter. They strike the enemy, and ravage them. Other than that, you can do whatever the dump ya want with the meteors."

Leinro Fiit-Rebalance: ^III^
Buffs the attack, defense, and dodge chance of an ally, or debuffs those stats for enemies, for 3 turns. You get 5 points, able to be applied to up to 5 targets. Multiple points can be applied to the same target for greater effect. Each point increases stat adjustments by 5% each.
"The blade form of the weapon is raised. Five unstable, purple-pink beams emerge from the tip of the blade, flying in strange patterns as they travel to the target entity/(ies). As they land on their mark, the enemies affected feel badly weakened, while allies hit felt far stronger."

My 3 main weapons (Leinro Fiit, Ved Vozahnil, Suldaan)-Fear The Darkness: /IIIII/
Deals high damage to a single entity, and inflict Deteriorate on them for 2 turns.
Deteriorate: Decreases attack, and deals damage over time to current and max HP.
"The three blades of the Apocalypse; Ved, Leinro, and Suldaan; circle the wielder, as a massive burst of raw negative energy flies clean out of the user's body, mind, and soul, withering the target's willpower, essence, flesh, and innards as it slices through the target's face like a boat through water. The burst is said to relieve even the most extreme of stress from the user."

Support:
GoldenReady (+1)
Toast (+1)
Sirplop (+1)

The MR alchemy upgrade, Arena shenanigans, and my Inventory can now be found HERE, at the bottom of the post.

Happy birthday, DTG: Terraria.
...wait, two-week hiatus? That's a good time as any for the Hand of Fate sidequest.

@DarkSide Start Arcade Mode up! I'm using Joel.
Current Saga: Into The Fray (Roxxanne and Zetta send THEMSELVES)
Current Arc: Fear Is The Mind Killer (Oblivion)

Crack The Sky: /|||\
Jormungandr: <|||||>
The Queener: _|||||_
The Infinity Edge: {||||}
Runes Stored: None.
----
Chorus Mortis: (||||)

+1 to Piono
+1 to Darkside
+1 to Redstone

Shield of the Godslayer [WEAPON]: 17/100
Destiny's Call [WEAPON]: 43/50
Spellthief [AG]: 10/50

Cyberius Crescendo && Spatium Progressio = Krakensbane (Level 25) (2/26)
I should have done this ages ago.

Liquid Death && Metadata of Abbadon's Wrath && Potent Blood Majjyks = The Pulse (Level 20) (16/21)
TL;DR Lifestealing black ink katana that infects everything it hits, and builds itself from the resulting material. Ink can be shaped into anything the wielder wants, the only limit is his/her imagination.

(Clockwork Assault Rifle && Phantasm && Tactical Shotgun = Tactical Accelerator Shotgun) && ((Endless Clip of Crystal Bullets && MTT-Brand Human Soul Substitute && Glass from Unrestricted Access = Endless Clip of Determination Bullets) && (Endless Clip of Explosive Bullets && Scatter Bombs && Ipecac = Endless Clip of Explosive Inception Bullets) && Cricket's Body && The Parasite && Proptosis = Endless Clip of Hyperfrag Bullets) = Anarchist's Clockwork (Level 10) (11/11) (Done!)
A tactical steampunk shotgun that fires exploding determination-infused glass shard bullets that explode into more exploding glass shards, ad infinitum, until they reach their max range, in which they explode for the last time.

(Ankh Shield && Paladin's Shield && Shield of Cthulhu || Infinite Bag of Algiz Runes && Gnawed Leaf && The Polaroid && (Holy Mantle && Denito Surrexit = Eternal Holy Mantle) && The Wafer && Cancer && The Soul && Book of Shadows = Shield of Infinity) && (The Vile Shield || Thorns 127 Enchantment Book && Thorns Potion && Turtle Armor && Infinite Bag of Halved Black Hearts && The Negative && The Necronomicon = Shield of Retaliation) && (Glitchplate Shield || Missingno && D4 && D6 && D7 && D8 && D10 && D12 && D20 && D100 && Dead Sea Scrolls && Undefined && Blank Rune && Experimental Treatment = Shield of Mystery) && (Living Wood Shield || Yum Heart && The Body && Breakfast && Infinite Bag of Eternal Hearts && Ankh && Broken Ankh && Lazarus' Rags && Judas' Shadow && 9 Lives && 1up = Shield of Life) && (Lamborghini Shield || The Mind && Book of Secrets && Blue Map && The Compass && Treasure Map && Essence of Tai Lopez && Infinite Bag of Ansuz Runes && (The World && Blank Card = Curse of The World) = Shield of Knowledge) = Shield of the Terrarian (Level 25) (20/26)
THE ultimate Binding of Isaac-based Shield. Real OP shield.

The Grand Design ++ Reality = T.I.M.E. F.C.U.K. (Level 10) (1/11)
Stands for Temporal Idiot-proof MEme-ridden ReinForced Canon Un:red:ery ToolKit. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

~~Spirit Reviser~~
None so far.
~~Regular Alchemies~~
Cog && Boomerang && Living Fire Block = Flaming Returning Cog (Level ?) (0/?)
Thanks Redstone.
(Flaming Returning Cog || Third Degree) && Essence of Hussie && Essence of George R.R. Martin && Miniature Galaxy Warp Pad && Book of Math Jokes || Edge of the Shipping World = Third Radian (Level ?) (0/?)
Sinks ships, especially when fired from a head cannon. Basically the Third Degree on steroids, in sword form.
Stack of Empty Bullets || (Silver Bar && Wood && Hard-Light Plating && Kryptonite Ingot && Yellow (don't ask why) && Vin Diesel (again, don't ask why) && AIDS = Multi-Purpose Bullets (Level ?) (0/?)
It revolutionizes the world of bullets; made from silver, wood, light, Kryptonite, yellow, Vin Diesel, and, most importantly, AIDS. Too many times have people been shot only to recover and live a full life. Multi-purpose bullets will bring that to an end. These bullets can stop vampires, werewolves, evil sentient shadows, Green Lantern, and Superman...if they so happen to exist and so happen to be attacking you or you so happen to be hunting them. Also, you can throw them if you don't have a gun, as they have explosive tips. this is what the refrance
(Frag Grenade || Landmine = Frag Landmine) && (Frag Grenade && (Nunchucks && Shuriken = Nunchuks with Shuriken tips) = Frag Grenade filled with Nunchucks with Shuriken tips) = Shuriken-Tipped Nunchuck Filled Grenade Filled Landmine (Level ?) (0/?)
Armageddon is here. Also a reference to the Uncyclopedia page linked above.
(Shotgun && Axe && Variable Weapon Metadata) && (Fire Dust Bullets && Wind Dust Bullets && Splitted Clip) = Sharp Shooter (Level ?) (0/?)
Shotgun and Axe are self-explanatory. The VWM is just to make the weapon an official variable weapon. A Splitted Clip is a clip with space for an equal amount of two types of bullets, and options on the clip to switch between the two types in the clip. Fire Dust Bullets make the shotgun fire balls of pure flame, and Wind Dust Bullets make the shotgun fire high-knockback gusts of wind, effectively making the Sharp Shooter a Pyro's Flamethrower.
Daybreak (the laser) && Daybreak (the spear) = Daybreak^2 (Level 25) (0/26)
Oh boy.
Meteonic Shower Spell Card || (Fevron Sparks && Laser Blast = Fevron Blast) && (Holy Lance && Light Spear && Skaian Blades = Skaian Strikers) = Skaian Shower (Level ?) (0/?)
Material explanation time. Meteonic Shower is one of Marisa Kirisame's Spell Cards. The Fevron Sparks and Laser Blast are Bonus Weapons from Enigmata 2: Geno's Revenge. FS is a short range blast of "daggers" around your ship every half second until the bonus runs out. LB is a shotgun of low damage, high reload speed yellow lasers. When combined, they form more daggers in faster intervals. Holy Lance and Light Spear are rings from the Prefixes for Enemies mod. They're a half-circle and a circle of spears that deal crazy DoT damage, respectively. Skaian Blades is one of Redstone's suggestions. I suggest you check them out. The final product is a gorillaton of swords coming from one spot that deal both huge regular damage and huge DoT damage.
~~Elemental Infuser~~
None so far.

--MeeM Barracks (Summoned!)
HP: 150,000
Spawns 3 of a random selection of these every turn:
MeeM Soldier: 25,000 HP | Deals heavily reduced splash damage to meatshielding/nearby entities.
MeeM Medic: 17,500 HP | Gives a regen buff to every MeeM entity and the MeeM barracks. Stacks with every Medic in play.
MeeM Heavy: 42,000 HP | Meatshielding the MeeM army! 0.8x damage taken if MeeM barracks is destroyed.
MeeM Pyro: 22,500 HP | Sets an entity on fire for 1 turn.
MeeM Demoman: 20,000 HP | Attacks are turned into a stack of Sticky Bomb, detonating after 1 turn! Stacks with every MeeM Demoman attack.
MeeM Spy: 12,500 HP | Minicrits mechanical entities.
MeeM Scout: 10,000 HP | 20% dodge chance.
MeeM Sniper: 15,000 HP | 5% chance to crit, 10% chance to minicrit.
--Oblivion (NOSCOPED)
I should really up my entity game.
--Assault Team (DEAD)
Yeah, at least the Assault Team got their ultimate abilities out.
--Transistor (REKT)
7 Grand Sad.
--Agent of the Skybreaker (DEAD)
HP: 75,000/75,000 | 25% chance to dodge.
--Spellthief (summoning...)
HP: 420,000
Attack: 30,000
Active: Sappin' Mah Knawledge - Up to 10 charges stored. Can copy one active and passive ability. For actives, 1 charge used per 1 charge on the active. For passives, 1-5 charges used based on the passive's intensity (the GM decides). The copied abilities can be swapped out with other ones of the same types.
Passive: Greater Focus - While not attacking or using Sappin' Mah Knawledge, the Spellthief gets double charge speed for Sappin' Mah Knawledge.
Passive: Salt Level Stabilization - Sappin' Mah Knawledge can't copy Skirmish Maneuvers entities' actives and passives.

>Cherubic energy: Become relevant.

The Echo Mirror becomes coated in rainbows. The rainbows spread out into the room, leaving only a happy face on the mirror's glass.

>Hi, I'm Echo. I'm powered by trickster majjyks. I'm going to be your guide for this session of DTG. Or even other sessions.<

Way to break the fourth wall in one sentence.

>There's going to be a hiatus party. For the one year anniversary of this session. Yep. We've been trying to kill this guy for a year.<

Unless you counted the earlier sessions. Then we've tried and succeeded in killing this guy for about 3-4 years.
----
Entity Actions:
The MeeM army attacks the Drone Army.
----
Leafy returns from the Crypt, then explodes the Drone Army with Inversionem. Mardek supports the attack with a shot from Anarchist's Clockwork, creating so much explosions that the server's framerate drops to 1 FPS.

Mardek slows down time even further using Minutemann's Fedora and Denito Surrexit. Equinox's other powers awaken, firing a ball of pure fire, mixtapes, memes, and water at the Drone Army. Since fire + water = steam, GabeN infuses the death ball with Steam Sales, giving it the power to cut the drones in half. Multiple times. And so the ball hits the Drone Army, and said horde gets completely rekt. No traces.
----
My inventory, project and Arena Cue can be found here.

64/??? for the Final Showdown
31/50 for the power of earth: a large stone, pulsing with earth magic. Gives the wielder great power to defend their allies.
24/50 for the power of fire.
+3 to goldenready

I follow toast's lead and vote for literally every CoOP quest as well. That way we don't have to deal with the round in between finishing one quest and starting the next.
I continue to wait.

Bid progress:
Cyanogynist: 5
Sirplop: 2

@Cyanogynist (but it may as well apply to everyone) I plan to get the sidequest up and running on Friday. I just need to try and get some assets for the decisions you guys will have to make (you'll know what I mean if you see it). Also, I have a few challenge mechanics with bosses, and some (hopefully) fresh entity ideas.

What do you guys want from this sidequest, and what don't you want?

||Charges||
Good heavens, is that the time? 47/100
Negatives. 23/40
Plants within plants. 7/50

(+24 in bank (yey) from Sirplop (+4), Tha7Gu9 (+15, yey), Redstone(+2), DarkSide (+3))
thank.

+1 to Darkside, +1 to Sirplop, +1 to I_G_U

|| Alchemy ||
Saltstained Cutlass (15) [+-] Enchant Scroll: Water [P] + Glowing Aquamarine [P] + Sapphire Ring [T/T] + Water Elemental Summoning Shard [P] + Brand of the Tsunami [P] + Clearwater Flask [T/T] + Aura of Creation [P] + Aura of Twilight [P] + Moonstone Dust [T/T] + Lunar Pearl [T/T] = Beneath the Sea and Stars (Level 22 - 17/23)
(Paintbrush || Albiit && Dux Noctum ) && (Watercolours && Entropy Shard) && (Magical Thinner && Magical Ink) = Monochrome (Level 15 - 14/16)

Coffee Mug ++ Redundancy = Estis Finis (Level 10 - 10/11)

Alexstrasza's Heartstring ~~ Infernal = Deathwing's Blazechord (Level 15 - 10/10) DONE.
A black bow made entirely of volcanic glass, veins of magma seeming to interlace beneath the grip. It feels warm to the touch but the string is red-hot. It has immense power over the forces of Fire, Destruction and Chaos, and firing molten arrows from this bow makes one feel... Powerful.

||Actions||

Az uses the Transistor on the Undying Titan. A simple combo.
Turn()
Mask()
Cull()

Boom. damage.

Spirit Reviser: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...er-discussion-thread.30092/page-7#post-797911
Inventory and project: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/destroy-the-godmodder-discussion-thread3.30092/page-9#post-816669
Ice Barrier: 3/4
From the Grave: 3/4
Extended Life: -/5
Scythe of (Eardrum) Death: 1/4
Anarchists' Cookbook: 3/5
Conga Drums: 3/3
Current Functions: 8
Traces: 7
Level: 30
Functions:
Turn() - Trace: N/a
Cull() - Trace: Olmarq
Mask() - Trace: Shomar Shasburg
Cast() - Trace: Aayla
Help() - Trace: Sybil Reisz
Project() - Trace: lostAmbush
Collapse() - Trace: grimJudicator
Jaunt() - Trace: Preston Moyle

Last edited:
I/We are activating Project Earthdank 179/200 +3 from teag

Turn Charge (Spoil Style) Weapon/Healing Hybrid #1: 34/50
Magic Charge Pendent 34/50

Establishing Project Storm II 8/300 (On Delay)

Dragon Shotgun && Napalm Cannon && Uzi Gun && Plasma Ball && Flamethrower && Android Tablet && Power Gem = BSU Blaster 19/26 (Can Burn Stuff Up with this Badass Flameblaster) Will be used by my Red Persona
Current Saga: Lets Get Dangerous Once Again Part 3.5: Mama gorillaer? (After the Avatar of Chaos)
Current Arc: The Toxity and the World Feeder.

Attack/Action: Shared by 3 Personas

Persona's Actions:

Blue picks up the Twig of Fate (Ooooohhhh!) then he points it at Grimsny and chants "Dico tibi peccata tua fata numquam te proni in solo. (translated: I tell your fates of the sins have been falling to the grounds and you will be never live.)" The maroon mist covers Grimsby with a lot of pain and suffering inside his body while Blue waves the Twig of Fate to generate the groups of spikes impaling Grimsby.

"I was so sad to see you go, but you must be DEAD!"

Blue creates the huge hole below Grimsby and he fell through the hole and closed also, he snaps the Twig of Fate in half before delivering more pain to Grimsby.

Blue also used the Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet from the cooldown and the counter rolls for the runes and the types

Red channels his magic to create the blades then coats them with plague removal spirits then tosses them into the Plague however, the blades spins around the Plague and Red summons the Anti-Plague to cleanse the Plague forever (for now also it is damage as well)

Green votes Statuesque for this fight

Entity Orders:

Painis Tarahi got himself up again and attacks the ONE if he is not got gud.

+1 to piono
+1 to Toast
+1 to teag (just to stop this from happening)

Support me if you want.

Alchemies:

Inventory: Shared by 3 Personas

Blue's Inventory:

Sword of Git Gud (Known as SoGG) [Level 25] Charge: THE MINI RECKONING IIIIIII (1/7) (You must use the Weapon 7 times to activate this charge)
Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet CD: 2/2 Ready! [Level 25] Current Runes: 1/25 Fire
Storm Firey Bullet Blaster [Level 25] Has the 20% chance of Burning or 5% chance of Napalming (Stronger version of Burning)
Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]

When the Gauntlet has been used, Generates up to 3 Runes per Action or (1 to 3 Runes per Action This is Random you know.) Also, It can hold up to 25 Runes (Ooh that's cool! but sometimes can be one of the most powerful Level 25 Items in the game due to these)

Fire: Deals very high damage to the enemy when used, low chance of burning.

Heal: Heals the ally for much much more HP when used. Damage: Deals heavy damage to the enemy when used.

Ice: Deals high damage to the enemy when used, high chance of freezing.

Thunder: Deals medium damage to 3 select enemies when used, medium chance of paralysing.

Light: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the dark/shadow enemy when used.

Shadow: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the light enemy when used.

I know the Light and Shadow Runes can be pretty complicated but here are the buffing Runes

Attack Buffer: Gives 25% Attack increase for 3 turns when used on the ally.

Defence Buffer: Gives 25% Defense increase for 3 turns when used on the ally.

Dodge: Gives 25% Dodge Rate for 3 turns when used on the ally.

MLG (I cannot think enough MLG Stuff...): Deals extreme damage to the enemy (massive damage to 2 enemies or very high damage to 3 enemies) and reduces 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the enemy it inflicted (10% All stats on 2 enemies and 5% All stats on 3 enemies) or heals the ally for so much HP and gives 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the ally. 1/100 chance of creating the rune also, it is extremely rare as well (probably for balance reasons)

Green's Inventory:

Super Deal With It Glasses [Level 7] (NERFED DUE TO CURSE OF REPETIVENESS)

Red's Inventory:

I don't have it.

Last edited:
Alchemies
Slot 1

Mining Laser (IndustrialCraft 2) && 150° Hue Filter && Rescue Ranger (Team Fortress 2) = Reconstructing Touch (Level 5, 3/6)
Slot 2
Microphone && Amplifier && Was 3000 && (Manyullyn Wide Guard && Ardite Tool Rod && (Sword Blade || SCP-469 Feather)) = Soundfeather Striker (Level 14, 6/15)
A sword that grows in complexity from size... except it's also made of feathers. Feathers that replicate and attack in response to sound. Add that to the loudest speaker in the world, and you can do this: CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?! No? That's because you're dead.
Slot 3
TF2 x10 Beggar's Bazooka || ((EAS Tones Machine && Essence of AT88TV && Higher Essence of Emergency Alert System) && (SCP-498 && Essence of SCP-1965 && SCP-219)) = The Hearing Test (Level 25, 6/26)
This is basically the god of ear destruction in one sleek modified Beggar's Bazooka. Not only are there 30 rockets you can load into this thing at a time, all 30 will spread out over a large area and unleash auditory devastation upon your enemies. EAS Tones, created by Dr. AT88TV, are the loudest sounds in the universe, capable of destroying Supreme AIs. Combine that with SCP-498, which will increase in volume infinitely, SCP-1965, which will allow the EAS Tones to self-propagate, and SCP-219, allowing said EAS Tones to be locked onto any material, object or entity to obliterate them from existence...
Slot 4
Illuminati Confirmatum && (Recreate: Loominarty 420) = The Illuminator (Level 20, 16/21)
The power to prove anything is Illuminati, even entirely fictional, intangible or nonexistent objects, in a single tetrahedral package.

Item Charges
Smooth Granite Pebble [III] (3/3)
Sword of Destruction [III] (3/3)
Heart... [III] (3/3)
Buzzing Transistor Core [IIIIIIIIII] (10/10)

Charges
Someone Gon Git Gud (29/?)

World Fusion Forced (6/39)
Every Computer Virus (26/50)
+3 GoldenReady

Action
I open a book retrieved from a random portal and flip through it slowly, looking for a particular page.

Last edited:
>2/2

-=Charges
Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏ (218/300)
Hive (8/50) +1 from Darkside
Corpsehatch (10/15) +1 from Toast

-=Summons
None.

-=Actions
Hmm... I don't WANT the Wolf to die... it's so... blobby.
Oh. Right. I've that spoil...
I use the Giant Bat Wing on the Wolf Among Sheep, shielding it for a turn!
NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEH- Okay, I'm done.

-=Alchemies
NPC Questlines && Priceless Artifacts && adungeonthathasnoreasontohavethismythicalobjectinitwhatsoever == The McGuffin (Lvl. 25 - 24/26) - Think a crown, but everyone wants it for no reason. Greed? Sure!
Bottled Blizzard && Pair of Spiked Gauntlets == Blood in the Snow [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/15) - Equipped Entity has 20% to freeze attacked enemy for the round.
Reshape: Warded Glassplate (Lvl. 15 - 2/8)
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: 5/8

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives us a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/15) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
Creating an Equipment alchemy takes 4 + charge of the normal alchemy (lvl + 1) (See example)
-- Artificial Guardian
When the Artificial Guardian dies, it becomes an unaidable 6 charge alchemy to be made into an entity again. Minimum of 2 turns out of the battlefield before reentry. Immune to mind control, cannot be controlled by anyone but me, and permanently N.
"I created him for a purpose; He will fight for me alone."
++Equipment Upgrade - Increases health to 95000, multiplies attack by x1.5, and increases the return time to 8.
-- Endless Pathrazer
Endless Pathrazer attacks three times per turn.
Takes x.75 damage, deals 1.25x damage.
"Whether by speech or force, the path will be clear."
-- Skyscrapper
Attacks that target Skyscrapper have a 50% chance to miss entirely.
Skyscrapper deals 2x damage to entities considered to be "flying".
Keeping these around in case of resurrection... Heheh...
-- Aetherderon, God of the Worlds
Polyp Swarm: Causes polyps to leap off of Aetherderon and attack 3 target entities. If they fail to attack their target, they will find a new one.
Great Call: Deals large amounts of damage to target entity.
Starstrike: Calls a star down from the sky to annihilate a target entity and anything that happens to be around it.
Stare of Immortality: Causes the afflicted entity's next attack to fail.
Dead yet Dreaming: Aetherderon will 'kill' himself, and return in 4 rounds at half his max health and free of effects (positive and negative). Spoil of War is not dropped. (Cools while he's alive)
Spoil of War - The Great Horn: Can be used to summon a spectral stampede of... things to attack a specific target, damaging it and anything that happens to be close to it! (IE things that just attacked it up close, related entities, etc.) Cooldown of 5.
-- Szalinthia, Bringer of Light
Break Rank -- Deals small amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All entities damaged this way have less attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Rising Sun -- Deals large amounts of damage to all entities on selected side. All AG entities have more attack damage for the remainder of the turn. Cooldown: 4
Bring to Light -- Creates 5 Demonic Legionnaires. (All begin protecting Szalinthia) Cooldown: 3
Fight for a Cause (Passive) -- Whenever an entity on the AG side dies, Szalinthia and all Demonic Legionnaires gain more attack power.
-- Demonic Legionnaires
At the beginning of every turn, create 3 more Demonic Legionnaires if there are at least 5 remaining.
Do less damage then average
-- Titanic Crusher
Titanic Crusher restores 5000 health at the start of every round unless at full health.
-- Incubation Beast
At the beginning of the EOTB, create a Sludge Crawler for every PG entity type on the field. (AKA group entities still only count as 1 type)
-- Oracle of Dust
When Oracle of Dust is attacked, it deals half as much total damage as it took to each entity that attacked it.
-- Dust Elemental
Whenever the Dust Elemental attacks, a random entity on the side it is attacking loses its attack this turn. (Godmodder Included.)
-- Inverse Attendant
All damage dealt to Inverse Attendant is instead converted to HP capable of overhealing. All HP gained that is not gained through damage causes Inverse Attendant to take damage instead.
Lifesend: Target entity gains X HP and Inverse Attendant loses X HP, where X can be any number that has been overhealed. Cooldown 3. When summoned, this ability does not need to cooldown.
"All was different there - not one thing the same."
Lvl. 15 - Warded Glassplate; Gives equipped entity an additional .25x damage reduction.
Lvl. 25 - Everfree; Staff that spatially manipulates anything I really want. Prevents time from being altered around it.
Lvl. 25 - Blackguard; Elemental attacks do no damage - It's also a quantum shield.
Lvl. 10 - Edge of the Shifting World; Doesn't function like a normal sword, cuts space-time instead of flesh.
Lvl. 05 - Dungeon Rock; Totally epic heavy metal guitar that really does nothing but be awesome!
Lvl. 17 - The Fallen; Plasma pistol given to all AGs and Ns, curtesy of me.
Lvl. 25 - Unlimatum; Ultimatum's big brother.
Lvl. 05 - Whispering Shroud; Totally awesome coat that mimics the ocean! Hard rain and everything!
Lvl. 25 - Eternity's Tremor; Godly spatial hammer of epic epicness.
Lvl. 10 - Genesis; Everfree's younger brother. Much younger. Like, 70+ pages younger.
Lvl. 10 - Terra Firma; Piono's earth hammer.
Lvl. 10 - Warden; a worse Blackguard.
Lvl. 06 - Bag of Holding; Self explanatory.
Lvl. 10 - Darkstone Scryer; "A compass with a needle that almost never ceases to move, made of blackened and warped voidmetal. The map used in its creation has given it the power over knowledge to chart a path through even the most treacherous of places, or even the Void itself, and merely possessing the compass gives the holder both protection against the dangers of the Void and the knowledge of how to travel in it. It can tap into eldritch and void power if the holder has need of self-defense on his wanderings."
Lvl. 15 - Aftershock; A pair of swanky earthen knucklebusters from Toast! Dare ye challenge me to fisticuffs?
Lvl. 14 - Bag of Possibilities; A bag that I can pull something out of! What that something will be every time I reach in, I will never know.
Lvl. 25 - Dust; "A simple-looking, understated, aged weapon, with a chipped blade that seems to constantly shed fine particles of itself."
Lvl. 05 - Dunestrider's Sunback; "A coat that holds the power of decay and water. Constantly sheds a fine dust, and keeps the wearer hydrated at all times."
Lvl. 25 - Unending Swarm; "A compass whose needle constantly spins, crafted of warped, blackened voidmetal and outer land wood. The needle itself seems to be a moving hole into a void darker than the Void itself, a void that is paradoxically full of endless possibility. Upon use, it taps into eldritch power and infinite possibility and summons a vast swarm of things - the only word that can really do justice to its creations. It also has power over the void, travel, and knowledge, carried over from the Darkstone Scryer."
Lvl. 25 - Anternoth; A gauntlet with some really shnifty abilities, like control of all things dark!
Lvl. 25 - Unholy Conglomeration: Pfft. This thing is funny. CONTROL OVER ALL THINGS GARBAGE.
Lvl. 30 - Dawn: This is the thing, man!

Other stuff I can't remember because it was 130+ pages a long time ago.

Lvl. 25 - Core Eva; A disk symbolizing the thin line between creation and destruction.
Lvl. 25 - Core Titan; A fine blade (and only a blade), representing the rise of great empires and legions, and the collapse of the world.
Lvl. 25 - Core Oran; A pommel depicting an ongoing battle between invading forces and a defending legion, neither side ever tiring.

Lvl. 1 Soul of Intellect
Lvl. 1 Soul of Flight
Lvl. 1 Soul of Clarity
Lvl. 1 Soul of Light
Lvl. 3 Lucid Soul of the Creator
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Storm
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of Instability
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Angel
Lvl. 4 Eternal Soul of the Lich
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of Swordsmanship
Lvl. 5 Immortal Soul of the Dying Sun
+1 to Toast, +1 to Piono, and +1 to Darkside