• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebblf

Terrarian
terrarai vanity armor project.png

What i want for Terraria is for an armor set, created by fans, to be about the fans of this wonderful game, so of course I chose to represent them as the figurative (and now literal) soul of the game. Through my vanity submission "the soul".
what i hope my image is depicted as through my terrible first use of ms paint.
-This vanity set would be similar to the other ghostly figures of Terraria's over world with it having small spikes (possible moving) to imitate a ghostly depiction ( this is represented through the mist surrounding my vanity set as i cant draw).
- This set would also light up in the dark, not produce light but would be similar to other vanity sets and would be slightly visible.
- If possible the set would be able to change color to fit every adventurers personality, possibly through either the normal route of dyes or even changing to the hair color of said player.
-(possible drop chance by moon lord in expert mode)
Finally i hope that this idea will be simple, yet meaningful enough to be chosen as the lucky set and the play on words a bitter sweet reminder to the wondrous hours that thousands of people have experienced through this absolutely amazing game.
Thank you for everything,
Kebblf

OptiSnipe55

Terrarian
Optic Set, A hooded wastelander type cloak. Leggings with a dagger sheathed, Black boots, and he has a scope attached to a headpiece thats put on under the hood.
Terraria Drawing.png

Reuah

Terrarian
The Ingrif Tribe "Nectar Hunter"
The Ingrif are a highly mysterious and enigmatic tribal people. This costume is a traditional 'hunting' garb. The Ingrif people are quite peaceful, however, and their 'hunting' routine consists of wrangling large pollinators - unique to their lands - and 'borrowing' the collected pollen. The large pollinating creatures are then released as to maintain an ecological balance, something that is held in importance to the extent of a religion by the Ingrif people. The mask is crafted from the reptilian shedding of some primal jungle beast. The robe like garments mimic the look of a flower, acting as a kind of camouflage, a way of 'hiding in plain sight'. The clothing also includes shoulder pads of blinkroot plants, a sough after herbal commodity of the Ingrif people. Large jungle leaves are utilized as a dress like bottom to the outfit, further pushing the dedication to their flowery appearance.

Pictured below is a sketchbook design page for the sprite as well as a 32x32 interpretation of the costume. A blue outline is added for contrast against the thick jungle in the background of the image. Another larger image of the sprite is also included. Thank you for this amazing game, and your time reading my submission.

terraria_vanity_submission.jpg
ingrif.png

Last edited:
Fairy Outfit
Obtaining:
Pruchase from the clothier while he is in the hallow

Havn't done much art before this so not that good
I think the idea of this competition is nice and wish the best of luck to everyone : )

Attachments

WeirdestPup

Terrarian
I propose a bmo! made by me (unless idea was already made) But i think since bmo is a robot, each piece would get dropped from the mechanical bosses e.g. the twins drops helmet (eyes/head), The Destroyer drops the legs (worm is wiggly like legs), and Skeletron Prime drops the torso (most bones are in the torso)
Bmo_vanity_terraria.png

Supertoast32

Terrarian
CE50B660-4F31-467F-BD7A-0FEA22B0D598.png
This design is called the Techemist. It has a vanity set and one vanity accessory which creates holograms around you. You can get the set by buying it at the steampunker after finishing the Martian madness event. They all have unique descriptions. If you need the actual description because they’re to small I can attach the descriptions.

CE50B660-4F31-467F-BD7A-0FEA22B0D598.png
This design is called the Techemist. It has a vanity set and one vanity accessory which creates holograms around you. You can get the set by buying it at the steampunker after finishing the Martian madness event. They all have unique descriptions. If you need the actual description because they’re to small I can attach the descriptions.
Techemist Goggles: “If you look through them you can see World Domination plans.”
Techemist Suit: “Pressing all the buttons may start an invasion. Or it will turn on the AC.”
Techemist Jeans: smells like world domination. And Toast.”
Techemist Holo Projector: “Breaking News: Lasers destroy Burger Joint.”

Drjorgen

Skeletron
This is my creation: the robes of the old guard. I went with a kind of Eastern feel for it and a kind of mix of robes and armor. The arms are indeed not connected but that’ll probably get hidden by the shoulder plates, and the shoes are legging like with foot wraps. Your face will peek out of the hood but not your hair. I hope that this can do pretty well.

99C4FC29-5B0A-40AD-BD0A-E2A7E6A2B387.jpeg

MasterLittleJoe

Terrarian
This character is Flash, but for certain reasons, lets call him Fastman. a lot of the pixel sizes are wrong (especially on the head), but yeah. I don't know if this is allowed, but can there be a special set bonus for it (it wont do anything other than give you more looks)? Because if there can, i want small lightning bolts to come out of the players back when running with the full set. Aaaany way, there's my post!

Attachments

Weirdolol24

Official Terrarian
I've been thinking about this for along time on what vanity set could we possibly have that would make a ton of people giggle when they wear it.. and kind of relate to it :dryadwink:
"The Gamer" Vanity set
Includes:
*Typical gamer headset
Description: For the hardcore gamers!
*Lonely boy Hoodie
Description: Hide in it for power!
*Undies & Sockies!
Description: This... Is why you only see from the waist up!

4363EEAC-1BE7-4665-83D1-3178222FE272.jpeg

mxrk7

Terrarian
EVENT ENTRY:
My first ever custom vanity set (Dapper Pack)!
-Herringbone Hat
-Gold Monocle
-Long Sleeves
-Slacks
Dapper Pack.png

WARMACHINEROX64

Terrarian
Unsure of how to post to thread so I will reply.

My idea is of a Knight or Slayer armor for a vanity set (created with leather and iron?)

+damage against goblins? would be cool if vanity sets had some small buff.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom