One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by Cenx, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Jamwich

Jamwich Terrarian

Actually pretty sad to see some awesome content to be dumped into the trash. That was the reason I played Terraria in the first place.`:cry:
    Yet I hope the same doesn't go for Turkor and Lepus, as well as the other mobile content! These were the best content!`:D

2. Omega Derpling

Omega Derpling Spazmatism

In Cenx's words: "All Mobile Exclusives are going bye-bye"
    They were unbalanced and boring bosses compared to 1.3 tbh...
    At least the 3DS will always have all mobile and console exclusives...

FatReuniclus and TheWorfer27 like this.
  3. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Terrarian

It’s sad to see the Mobile bosses go, especially Turkor, my personal favorite... But as nature goes, extinction creates new niches for brand-new life, and with the 1.3.0.7 update coming full steam ahead, those new niches (Lunar Events and Moon Lord items) will perfectly fit in as the “new dominant life” of the game, technically being the brand new “life,” similar to the Cretaceous-Paleogene extinction event (Science... it works, even in games! ~:p)!

FatReuniclus likes this.
  4. Redsparx

Redsparx Terrarian

1.3.1 has just been launched! I have it on my Xbox!

The Real Bryan likes this.
  5. Pengun37

Pengun37 Terrarian

Well, I was hoping you would improve Ocram. I didn't really get to fight him while understanding what he was when I was playing on the 360. I was probably bout 6 years old. Also, what about Turkor and Lepus? Will you keep them in?

6. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Brain of Cthulhu

No, they are going away too.
    One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts