• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Jamwich

Terrarian
Actually pretty sad to see some awesome content to be dumped into the trash. That was the reason I played Terraria in the first place.`:cry:
Yet I hope the same doesn't go for Turkor and Lepus, as well as the other mobile content! These were the best content!`:D

Omega Derpling

Spazmatism
Actually pretty sad to see some awesome content to be dumped into the trash. That was the reason I played Terraria in the first place.`:cry:
Yet I hope the same doesn't go for Turkor and Lepus, as well as the other mobile content! These were the best content!`:D
In Cenx's words: "All Mobile Exclusives are going bye-bye"
They were unbalanced and boring bosses compared to 1.3 tbh...
At least the 3DS will always have all mobile and console exclusives...

The Real Bryan

The Destroyer
It’s sad to see the Mobile bosses go, especially Turkor, my personal favorite... But as nature goes, extinction creates new niches for brand-new life, and with the 1.3.0.7 update coming full steam ahead, those new niches (Lunar Events and Moon Lord items) will perfectly fit in as the “new dominant life” of the game, technically being the brand new “life,” similar to the Cretaceous-Paleogene extinction event (Science... it works, even in games! ~:p)!

Pengun37

Terrarian
Well, I was hoping you would improve Ocram. I didn't really get to fight him while understanding what he was when I was playing on the 360. I was probably bout 6 years old. Also, what about Turkor and Lepus? Will you keep them in?

Why did you remove our mobile only items, mobs, and pets when you could have given them to every edition? Also I was REALLY hoping for the Mythical Wyvern to come out, and now it’s completely removed from the files. Also, the Arch Wyvern, Turkor, and Lepus were some of my favorite bosses and minibosses to fight. Please add some of the console/mobile exclusive pets and enemies back.

Xylia

Terrarian
Why did you remove our mobile only items, mobs, and pets when you could have given them to every edition? Also I was REALLY hoping for the Mythical Wyvern to come out, and now it’s completely removed from the files.
A lot of the mobile exclusives were either poorly balanced or didn't fit the game very well. And/or there could have been licensing issues, too.

TheWorfer27

Retinazer
Why did you remove our mobile only items, mobs, and pets when you could have given them to every edition? Also I was REALLY hoping for the Mythical Wyvern to come out, and now it’s completely removed from the files.
Because the mobile content is designed for seasonal schedules that the mobile market benefits from, but does not fit with the 1.3 vision.

Jamwich

Terrarian
A better idea is that Terraria will never be ONE.\

CUZ WE GOT MODS HAHAHA SAYONARA ONE TERRARIA!!!!
Ahem. I mean, why in the hell would anyone forget about the beloved exclusive content?
[doublepost=1567107548,1567107414][/doublepost]
In Cenx's words: "All Mobile Exclusives are going bye-bye"
They were unbalanced and boring bosses compared to 1.3 tbh...
At least the 3DS will always have all mobile and console exclusives...
DAMN YOU ONE TERRARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

Omega Derpling

Spazmatism
A better idea is that Terraria will never be ONE.\

CUZ WE GOT MODS HAHAHA SAYONARA ONE TERRARIA!!!!
Ahem. I mean, why in the hell would anyone forget about the beloved exclusive content?
[doublepost=1567107548,1567107414][/doublepost]
DAMN YOU ONE TERRARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
*Mentions mods*
*Mentions how people will never forget mobile exclusive content*
*Doesn't mention Consolaria*
Anyway, the "one terraria" vision means we're inching closer to the possibility of cross-platform multiplayer. I, for what it's worth, feel that's worth losing the exclusives, and even if we never do reach that, then what they're doing now is a valiant attempt (This is an understatement.)
Also I still don't understand how people would rather have Lepus, Turkor, and Ocram, bosses which are not creative in any way (two of them reuse AI from elsewhere in the game and the one who doesn't just... sits there) rather than the utterly massive amounts of content that is 1.3.X. (Being upset over losing the pets, however, I can understand. Not sure why we can't all have guinea pigs...)

Last edited:

LeftyRedd

Terrarian
I got my Ocram mask/trophy plus all the console exclusive enemy banners on PS4. I'm happy. :)
Also recently got the Nymph banner on PS4. Go me. XD

I guess most of this is needed, but please add a way to get the orcram mask. It’d be a cool relic for people to get. Lump it onto the traveling merchant if Orcram himself needs to go.

Proto Persona

The Destroyer
I guess most of this is needed, but please add a way to get the orcram mask. It’d be a cool relic for people to get. Lump it onto the traveling merchant if Orcram himself needs to go.
Some of the legacy cosmetics are already sold by the traveling merchant. Wouldn't be a bad way to implement it. That said there's no guarantee that Ocram is never coming back. The devs haven't ruled that out yet.

Xylia

Terrarian
Some of the legacy cosmetics are already sold by the traveling merchant. Wouldn't be a bad way to implement it. That said there's no guarantee that Ocram is never coming back. The devs haven't ruled that out yet.
Pretty sure they said it pretty definitively that the things they removed from the console versions were gone for good, and IIRC, they also have rules against posting mods that adds that content (and anything else removed from the game for that matter..) on TCF. Or at least that was a rule. Dunno if it still is.

Omega Derpling

Spazmatism
Pretty sure they said it pretty definitively that the things they removed from the console versions were gone for good, and IIRC, they also have rules against posting mods that adds that content (and anything else removed from the game for that matter..) on TCF. Or at least that was a rule. Dunno if it still is.
They changed that rule about a year ago iirc.

Proto Persona

The Destroyer
They changed that rule about a year ago iirc.
Yep, Consolaria is a thing. The last thing I read about Ocram was that they were removing him, but would look at it later down the line about possibly adding him back in a better way, with better spriting and AI. I hadn't read that his return was completely ruled out.

Top Bottom