1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

Console Really bad luck with RNG.

Discussion in 'Console In-Game Support' started by thecoolkni, Apr 22, 2017.

1. thecoolkni

thecoolkni Terrarian

Alright, I must've caught somewhere around 200 Iron Crates, but I still haven't obtained the Ginger Beard.

Either this is a bug, or I'm having really bad luck. Has anyone been able to obtain it?

2. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Wow, that's a lot. Normally I'd say it's a case of bad luck, however I have seen numerous reports of console users not seeing the Ginger Beard, and I can't recall any posts of anyone actually getting it.

I don't have an official answer that it's bugged and not dropping in console, but that seems to be the case.

Nike Leon likes this.
  3. thecoolkni

thecoolkni Terrarian

Hmm, I'll fish for another 100 crates to see if I can get it.

In the event that it is a bug, ah well, bummer. At least the 1.3 update coming soon would likely patch it.

Nike Leon likes this.
  4. Nike Leon

Nike Leon Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'd say after that it would be plenty valid to post a support topic with 505. Though honestly the whole game is being rebuilt from the ground up for PS4 and Xbone so it will hopefully be fixed then. :)