1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

Discussion in 'Released' started by Jenosis, Apr 24, 2015.

?

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

1. I love them

165 vote(s)
    73.7%
  2. I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

27 vote(s)
    12.1%
  3. I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

6 vote(s)
    2.7%
  4. I don't like them

26 vote(s)
    11.6%
  1. TheLoneGamer

TheLoneGamer Steampunker

The Call To Arms summon weapon lacks a buff to cancel the minion summons, so you can't easily get rid of them.

Also, is the Summon Card weapon's minion supposed to disappear upon contacting any enemy once? Was it meant to have penerate = -1 instead of 1?

The Orion Armor has extremely low defense for a post Moon Lord armor set. Also the pieces themselves offer no bonuses beyond defense like increased throwing damage.

2. Jenosis

Jenosis Dungeon Spirit

Orion Armor has low defense because of the lifesteal set bonus (that and there's not really any throwing armor past fossil to balance it out properly).

Also will try to fix those 2 problems with the minions.

3. kristijan1001

kristijan1001 Terrarian

Can you please remove the " Do you want a garden prompt" becuase it breaks creating a world through tmodload terraria server. Since that is the only way to create a world with many mods and not crash. But your prompt is breaking that. Would be nice if you set it as random or remove completly the prompt and implement something else. Thank You

4. Jenosis, u stopped working on this awesome mod? ;-;

Gonna fall in depreshon q-q

5. MrMeep

MrMeep Terrarian

Is the possible for this mod to be found in the mod browser and how?
    My Terraria messed up and all characters, worlds, and mods are saved were they shouldn't be, so I can't manually download the mod from the forums.

6. Jenosis

Jenosis Dungeon Spirit

it's because I haven't updated for recent version (which I will later today)
    I haven't stopped working; I'm just really bad at communicating on forums. With me having a fulltime job now it's hard for me to do all the modding I want like I did before I got it.

MrMeep likes this.
  7. MrMeep

MrMeep Terrarian

Cheers Jenosis for the fast response!

8. Jenosis

Jenosis Dungeon Spirit

release for tML 0.10.1.2:
    Code:
    - Updated for tML 0.10.1.2
    - Fear not you no longer have to feel bad about accidentally killing critters(most of the time). Critter Accessories have been added and are obtained by killing representative critter.
    - Added the rest of the living wood walls
    - Loam and Starsand now count towards the Flower and Star biomes respectively
    - Loam and Starsand can grow cactuses and special biome palm trees
    - Original(ones from 1.2) dyes are now placeable
    - Easel has been added and you can make some paintings at it
    - Map tiles have been added, you can now construct your own world map (with 2 paper at a workbench)!
    - There's a lot of misc. resprites for random things that needed it.
    - Speaking of Misc Things; Miscellanious Chandelier and Miscellanious Painting has been added

Fury, Uncle_Slime and Anoobscorpiak like this.
  9. Moon_Man

Moon_Man Terrarian

not sure if it's been asked before
    but how does one obtain ash potatoes?

10. lightbowser1

lightbowser1 Skeletron Prime

as the name implies "ash" potatoes from the grandma shop, they will grow on ash blocks.

11. Moon_Man

Moon_Man Terrarian

thanks m8

lightbowser1 likes this.
  12. boostrgold

boostrgold Terrarian

jenosis ! is there any chance you have the tmodloader 10.1.1 version of this mod available for download? I am using mods that haven't been updated yet, so to accommodate, i am running the older version of tmodloader.

13. squiderp12

squiderp12 Skeletron Prime

ummmmm... why cant u get lemons or wheat?

14. Em-Z

Em-Z Terrarian

Where do starry slimes spawn, and what's their drop rate for starry syrup?

15. lightbowser1

on the "man made" star biome (buy capsules on the vending machine from the grocer post BoC or EoW to get the materials) the drop rate of syrup? I dont know but get a water candle and battle potions with you to make things faster.

Jenosis likes this.
  16. Alphakip

Alphakip Terrarian

How do you summon the fruit dragon?

17. Dune

Dune Terrarian

Ok ... Soooooooo Banana grow on sand and Potatos grow an Ash

But what Block is needed for Pepper ?

Thx

18. lightbowser1

are you sure on the bananas? because bananas grow on mud blocks with jungle grass in them, and pepper grows on jungle grass blocks too.

Sir AFK and Jenosis like this.
  19. Moon_Man

Moon_Man Terrarian

bananas can grow on sand too

Sir AFK likes this.
  20. Dune

Dune Terrarian

Thanks Mr Bowser ^^ for the quick reply :)