Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting

Just force-ran the trophy system....let's see if that did the trick then. :)

I also am not receiving the "Steampunker" title. (My Steam account is fully public and I've been waiting for 3 days.)

You haven't ticked the right "public" box somewhere....I just force-ran the system and it didn't pick you up.

But I just checked it again, twice. Everything is public.
EDIT:
8LSx5qe.png

Last edited:
I don't know how often people have already reported this over the course of the past weeks, so I might just repeat something other people have reported. My quick search through pages 17-20 on this topic, however, yielded no information about this issue:

Since a while, the "New Posts" tab on the forum's front page seems to be broken/empty.
rpSxEMt.png

When I first saw it occur, everyone flooded the New Profile Posts tab with this issue, but since some time has passed now, I'm curious if it has supposedly been fixed (but appearently not for everyone), or if there's something I need to to (deleting cache or something idk) to get it to work again.

To add to Enjl's post The new posts tab also doesn't show up for me. I believe Facebook and Twitter don't show because I have the Disconnect Add-on enabled in my browser which blocks them. I'm fine with that, though New Posts not showing is probably the same issue Enjl is having.

New Post Bug.png

To add to Enjl's post The new posts tab also doesn't show up for me. I believe Facebook and Twitter don't show because I have the Disconnect Add-on enabled in my browser which blocks them. I'm fine with that, though New Posts not showing is probably the same issue Enjl is having.

View attachment 77742
I normally use Firefox, and see the Twitter section but not Facebook or New Posts. I disabled AdBlock, nothing changed. I restarted FF in safe mode (add-ons disabled), and the FB section appears then, but not the New Posts. So, it doesn't seem to be related to add-ons or plugins.

The XenPorta2 options pages changed quite a bit in the recent forum updates (though clearly this was happening before then). I'm looking into it, and Loki's tried fixing it as well. We're aware of the issue.

eta: OK, I think I found an answer as to why that section appears empty now: there doesn't seem to be room for the contents that need to be displayed in that location. so nothing does.

A very brief and over-simplified description of how the front page "works" - each of those "content sections" is a widget in the XenPorta 2 framework, and each widget knows how to fetch and display its contents. There is a layout system with a WYSIWYG drag-and-drop editor that allows widgets to be moved around, to customize how the page will look. When I moved the New Posts section above the articles list, it magically appeared:

At some point, it appears that that widget began to require more horizontal real estate to display than is available in the sidebar location - this probably occurred during one of the routine upgrades of the forum software.

Since the working location for that widget really isn't desirable, I've just disabled it, so it no longer appears at all. The information it would have displayed is readily available by clicking on "New Posts" in the secondary menubar, beneath Members.

Last edited:
Bug: The background / tile color for the "likes you've given" page is transparent.

2b2b604401.jpg

This makes the page very hard to read, and I believe this to be an error because the other pages in the navigation seem totally normal. For example the "recieved" page is opaque like most of the rest of the forum.

2beb9216d8.jpg

Bug: The background / tile color for the "likes you've given" page is transparent.

This makes the page very hard to read, and I believe this to be an error because the other pages in the navigation seem totally normal. For example the "recieved" page is opaque like most of the rest of the forum.
The New Profile Posts page is also like that. It's a bug we found while testing the forums initially. Unfortnately, I don't think that Skiphs/Crowno have had any time to look into it/fix it.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?find-new/3234847/profile-posts

I have associated my Steam account that has Terraria, but it doesn't say I'm an official Terrarian! Help!!!
You've had the trophies since Dec. 5th.

You have to choose which title you want displayed from your Personal Details page, right under where your avatar is. Your active title does not automatically change when you receive a trophy.

Ok, so, I have a thread full of spoiler tags and text color changes (linked in my signature), and I haven't had any problems with having spoiler tags or different text colors before, but just yesterday it started randomly changing text color in places I didn't ask it to change. I also couldn't fix this by editing the colors back to normal. I was able to eventually fix that and get text colors back to normal, although I did have to keep editing the post over and over until the color was normal. but now there are even more problems with text color and there are also random spoiler tags where I didn't have any before. I can't get rid of those through editing either. Not really sure what to do here.
Edit: Also seems to be that every time I try to make corrections more errors just appear elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom