Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting

Now here's an interesting one: if a thread starts with text in brackets, then the tab in the browser will omit that text (unless the thread has a prefix). However, if the text in brackets contain a whitespace, it will stop there instead.

Examples:

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/february-29-2016-update-its-been-a-while.41025/
d7532794b2.jpg

((All of the other update posts in that SG do the same))

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tconfig-mod-industrail-revolution-mod.38374/
ce41ef8ed4.jpg

Looks like a Skiphs issue to me.

I play on the Kindle fire version and my game crashed and now I can't load characters because it said the character was made with a newer version for Terraria.

I don't believe those slimes are actually part of TCF. I'm assuming they're some 3rd party add on created by one of our members?
Kinda late reply, but those are a part of TCF as easter egg, if you enter the konami code while you are on the website, those slimes will invade

First dibs!
c877cddd8f.jpg

Don't think that should say Terrarian.

Also, as a request, can the new mods get the same silver banner colour as the current ones? The current blue looks pretty bad with the jungle theme.

First dibs!
c877cddd8f.jpg

Don't think that should say Terrarian.

Also, as a request, can the new mods get the same silver banner colour as the current ones? The current blue looks pretty bad with the jungle theme.
I think we can safely say it looks bad with any theme...

Not sure if this is the right place, but the forums are taking a long time to load for me at certain times, like I'm experiencing connectivity issues. It's not happening with any other websites.

It's fine one minute, and then awful the next. It's been happening both today and last night.

Not sure if this is the right place, but the forums are taking a long time to load for me at certain times, like I'm experiencing connectivity issues. It's not happening with any other websites.

It's fine one minute, and then awful the next. It's been happening both today and last night.
I haven't noticed any issues on my end. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

Back
Top Bottom