What a load of BS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really want to rely on humanity not digging through black orbs of evil and summoning a giant worm. Or, you know, some idiot going into the dungeon and then running through a city with the Guardian chasing after him and murdering thousands in its wake.

Or, you know, hardmode.

All games look "better than real life" if you only focus on the "fun" stuff. I remember back in the dawn of the internet there were guys going "Doom would be awesome IRL! Imagine using a BFG 9000 LOL!" Yeah, that sounds awesome. Except for the part where demon-like aliens turn the whole Earth into a wasteland.
But if you were playing softcore then you would just respawn :)

But if you were playing softcore then you would just respawn :)
Yeah, everyone playing softcore or mediumcore would just respawn every time they died... they would be partially immortal, living in a world filled with monsters likely to painfully murder them again... they would be forever trapped in what's pretty much hell on earth, unable to ever escape the endless torture because they can never stay dead...
Wow, that was... dark and morbid...
Sorry for that:(

(On a much less depressing note, it would be awesome to fly into space with fishron wings!)

Enemies would be pretty easy to kill with the right weapon of IRL, though.

The Minigun has a RoF of up to 6000, tenfold that of a Megashark. The AA-12 Shotgun automatically fires shells with a RoF of 300 which is three times faster than a Tactical Shotgun.

These are just weapons that a human can actually use without help. Wait until we get to the 120mm explosive rounds of an M1 tank :cool:

tbh, if real life was like terraria, it'd only be a matter of time before the world would explode into a million pieces, why? Because lots of people would quickly dig their way down to the earth's core and destroy this wall made of flesh and other stuff, but then the world would explode because of all the holes made all around the place.

mechs spawn on it's own......

better not think about that

Hellfire Missile launcher.jpg

BRING THEM DOWN!!!

Or someone could create a nano bot army I intend to do so but I sadly can't get goverment funding because
A) I'm 14
B) things would probaly go really wrong
But that's why having terraia as real life would be awsome having all the ore I would ever need. Actually minecraft would be better for that.
minecraft would be better for that
what with its massive amount of 6 ores?

Someone walkin along
Someone kills WoF
Someone screams
Unicorns murder people
Someone wins

all the true story...

I don't want to have to deal with loads of strangers in my house who could 'help' me. What if they rob me or kill me?As well as,erm,I don't want to get killed by a massive lazer worm.
Hah, was thinking about that myself. Everytime I expand my house, a complete stranger crashes the place and makes himself comfortable.

-"Honey?"
-"What, dear?"
-"Bring my tactical shotgun, we've got NPC's again!"

I wish Terraria was real, and that we could carry 40, 999 gold bricks which should contain 6 bars of pure gold. I mean, running around with 2973000kg on you back, and you don't even trip! :eek:

*Holds Snowman Cannon*
*Looks at inventory filled up with Rocket IVs*
*Places Piggybanks and safes filled with same everywhere*
me_gusta_mucho_by_megustamuchoplz-d416uqk.png

Realistically we need fricking Giant drills to do anything to the ground and even so that'd take forever and the pressure is in-survivable. We wouldn't have to worry about Hardmode because we couldn't even get down there.(So no random boss spawnings) We wouldn't have to worry about the ocean because it has the same threat as always. We aren't near any jungles, -at least not some of us. The only real things we have to worry about is
-Goblin Invasions
-Nightly Zombie Attacks
-Desert Enemies
-Slimes
-Corruption/Crimson potentially spreading to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom