What a load of BS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoticCharm

Terrarian
Every time I try digging in my backyard, all I get is dirt. Where is all of the gold and adamantite? Where are the underground rooms with chests? At least I haven't run into any enemies so far, but the lack of minerals is disappointing.

::sigh::

Who else wishes real life was more like Terraria?

Very If I could melt down all those minerals in my oven that would be even better because I'm starting to look into nanotechnology (FYI) in real life.

Every time I try digging in my backyard, all I get is dirt. Where is all of the gold and adamantite? Where are the underground rooms with chests? At least I haven't run into any enemies so far, but the lack of minerals is disappointing.

I'm pretty certain you don't find cabin rooms with chests, gold or adamantite that high up in Terraria.

We'd have an instant apocolypse, because that one psychotic guy on the planet is going to be like:

"Lol Naughty Present, time for mass extinction."

Or someone could create a nano bot army I intend to do so but I sadly can't get goverment funding because
A) I'm 14
B) things would probaly go really wrong
But that's why having terraia as real life would be awsome having all the ore I would ever need. Actually minecraft would be better for that.

You think that is crazy, i am looking at bringing back extinct mammals.
Ahh I was thinking of kinda doing that but instead genetic modification but if you want to bring back extinct animals you need these things
A whole genetic strand of the animal
A similar species or subspecies to implant the fetus
And then how would you get hold of the DNA

In my opinion nanotechnology looks more promising

Ahh I was thinking of kinda doing that but instead genetic modification but if you want to bring back extinct animals you need these things
A whole genetic strand of the animal
A similar species or subspecies to implant the fetus
And then how would you get hold of the DNA

In my opinion nanotechnology looks more promising
I am just going to start with normal animals, and then breed them using microevolution (as i don't believe in macroevolution, just doesn't make sense) making a bigger breed, eventually adding DNA, an actual place is actually doing this, here is the link. http://www.pleistocenepark.ru/en/

I don't want to have to deal with loads of strangers in my house who could 'help' me. What if they rob me or kill me?As well as,erm,I don't want to get killed by a massive lazer worm.

I am just going to start with normal animals, and then breed them using microevolution (as i don't believe in macroevolution, just doesn't make sense) making a bigger breed, eventually adding DNA, an actual place is actually doing this, here is the link. http://www.pleistocenepark.ru/en/
Very true you can't just add some genes to something and hope it changes you would need to influence the environment,diet and base genes you can't just add stuff you need to give it a reason to mutate .
Also I would recomend using cellular cloning to maintain the genes you want to use.

@The Doctor and @Krypnoda

You guys are really off topic 0_o.
That may be better for Conversation..

On topic: Imagine how many people just walking around engulfed in balls of fire, just casually walking around.

"Hey Ted, whats up?"
"Oh you know, just taking my daily Inferno stroll."

Vampire Knives might be too extreme in the real world. As would every other end-game weapon, actually.

yep, sucks
funny-dishes-Internet-meme-real-life.jpg

I don't really want to rely on humanity not digging through black orbs of evil and summoning a giant worm. Or, you know, some idiot going into the dungeon and then running through a city with the Guardian chasing after him and murdering thousands in its wake.

Or, you know, hardmode.

All games look "better than real life" if you only focus on the "fun" stuff. I remember back in the dawn of the internet there were guys going "Doom would be awesome IRL! Imagine using a BFG 9000 LOL!" Yeah, that sounds awesome. Except for the part where demon-like aliens turn the whole Earth into a wasteland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom