• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

eggshells

Plantera
Hello :) I'm wondering why do I have a System.OutOfMemoryException ?
Your using too many mods as this version of TModLoader is 32 bit, meaning its locked to 4 gb of available ram. The 64 bit version of TModLoader fixes this issue as it doesn't have a cap on ram that anyones going to ever hit.

McJag

Terrarian
Hey! I didn't know where else to go. I've sunk a lot of hours into Modded Terraria, and i've been running Calamity, Spirit, and some other minor mods on this run. For some reason it won't let me start up my world on Multiplayer, it will just be stuck on "Starting server..." If i try to load it on singleplayer it will just said "No backup found" or something along those lines, BUT i can create a new singleplayer world and run my multiplayer character with all of my good items on it. But creating a new Multiplayer world also does not work. If I have lost my world I'll be very upset, I had so much stuff, and I grinded everyday to beat the final boss and conquer the mod.

Goku0124

Terrarian
Hello im using the tmodloader server by myself and was wondering how to make it so mobs can grief ie; destroy blocks by blowing them up.

Hi I was wondering if mods created for or versions of the mods that work with v0.10.0.2 would work with the current version of tModLoader? I'm still using v0.10.0.2 XD.

jopojelly

Retinazer
Hi I was wondering if mods created for or versions of the mods that work with v0.10.0.2 would work with the current version of tModLoader? I'm still using v0.10.0.2 XD.
not sure, some mods never updated, but most 0.10 mods should still work on 0.10.1.5. You can update and find out.

Elxoe

Terrarian
Well in i downloaded the mod and installed on my game when its finishing dowloading it will starts finding mods after 10 or 15 seconds later game closes why

NKSHV

Terrarian
What do you mean by official? Even this version of TMod isn't officially endorsed, made or supported by the developers of the game.
forum thread for 64bit tmodloader states that it is "unofficial/official Tmodloader 64bit branch of Tmod Loader".
I believe official 64bit is TML 0.11 which is currently in development

djmarcy

Terrarian
Hi, I need help with this.
20190528005023_1.jpg
[tML]: error CS1704: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con el mismo nombre sencillo 'ReLogic, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Intente quitar una de las referencias o fírmelas para habilitar la función en paralelo. [tML]: error CS1704: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con el mismo nombre sencillo 'Steamworks.NET, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Intente quitar una de las referencias o fírmelas para habilitar la función en paralelo. [tML]: error CS1703: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con la misma identidad 'log4net, Version=2.0.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=669e0ddf0bb1aa2a'. Intente quitar una de las referencias duplicadas. [tML]: error CS1704: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con el mismo nombre sencillo 'MonoMod.RuntimeDetour, Version=18.10.0.20330, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Intente quitar una de las referencias o fírmelas para habilitar la función en paralelo. [tML]: error CS1704: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con el mismo nombre sencillo 'FNA, Version=19.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Intente quitar una de las referencias o fírmelas para habilitar la función en paralelo. [tML]: error CS1704: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con el mismo nombre sencillo 'ReLogic, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Intente quitar una de las referencias o fírmelas para habilitar la función en paralelo. [tML]: error CS1704: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con el mismo nombre sencillo 'Steamworks.NET, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Intente quitar una de las referencias o fírmelas para habilitar la función en paralelo. [tML]: error CS1704: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con el mismo nombre sencillo 'Steamworks.NET, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Intente quitar una de las referencias o fírmelas para habilitar la función en paralelo. [tML]: error CS1704: Ya se ha importado un ensamblado con el mismo nombre sencillo 'Steamworks.NET, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Intente quitar una de las referencias o fírmelas para habilitar la función en paralelo.
use tmodloade 64bits

Danchi

Terrarian
Hi there I was able to install the mod perfectly. Had to reinstall my game on my C:/ drive to make sure it would work properly. Anyways every time I start the mod my computer slows down and the game starts with only a grey box. Loading up vanilla works just fine after the mod install. I have reinstalled Terraria several times, installed the mod several times, restarted my computer after installation, and verifying the integrity before installing.

My Computer Specs:
MSI GS70 Gaming Laptop (2015)

Intel i7-4720HQ
12 GB Ram
GPU: Nvidia 970m

Anymore suggestions or things I might be doing wrong would be much appreciated!

All I wanted was to install this. I had to re-install java 4 times, renew my antivirus, go to hell, come back and repeat for nothing. I cannot do any of this. My main problem is that the installer was not executable. It was a document at first. I changed it to my java, I tried each, and nothing will work. I :red:ed up all of my files. I looked all over the internet for every single guide but I cannot find anything. I cannot paste into a location, I cannot run the installer, I cannot do anything. I need help.

Top Bottom